Regarding Tenvik

A place for the Regal Executive Council to share and vote on confidential issues.

Moderator:Lexx Yovel

Bovive
Colonel
Regarding Tenvik

Post by Bovive » Sat Feb 14, 2009 8:43 am

Tenvik has been MIA for about a week now which is very unlike him. I know that Lexx has tried to e-mail him directly. Arramen, Lexx and I spoke and talked about giving him one more week (til the 21st) to respond in any form before considering replacing him on the council. Not that he could not resume his place should he come back. IMO we need an active number of council members. I think it would be a good idea to start thinking of alternatives now. Any thoughts? Btw on a side note, Lexx you log off without any word whatsoever and it is starting to get around. The members bring it up a lot. I know that RL stuff gets in the way, believe me I log off at work with little warning a lot. But truly player to player, I think you should comment on this so our members do not think we have a shifty guild leader. Don't worry, we still love you!

Lexx Yovel
RID Leader/Mayor

Post by Lexx Yovel » Sat Feb 14, 2009 10:12 am

Indeed, I sent Tenvik a real life e-mail yesterday, which I am still awaiting a response for.

Tenvik makes a great Executive, so it would be painful to remove him from the position. But if we don't hear any word from him, we'll replace him on the 21st, if at least temporarily.

Bovive
Colonel

Post by Bovive » Sat Feb 14, 2009 11:05 am

LexxYovel wrote:Indeed, I sent Tenvik a real life e-mail yesterday, which I am still awaiting a response for.

Tenvik makes a great Executive, so it would be painful to remove him from the position. But if we don't hear any word from him, we'll replace him on the 21st, if at least temporarily.

No comment on your logoff's without word? No offense Lexx, I just want to keep the peace.

Lexx Yovel
RID Leader/Mayor

Post by Lexx Yovel » Sat Feb 14, 2009 1:35 pm

Sorry, I kinda rushed through your post and missed that part.

I try to say I gotta go when I am going. Sometimes I do log abruptly, such as during base busts when I got to go, but I didn't think anyone would really care to notice.

I'll try to be more communicative about my log-offs. Didn't know it was causing such a stir. What was it that they've been saying specifically?

Bovive
Colonel

Post by Bovive » Sat Feb 14, 2009 7:27 pm

LexxYovel wrote:Sorry, I kinda rushed through your post and missed that part.

I try to say I gotta go when I am going. Sometimes I do log abruptly, such as during base busts when I got to go, but I didn't think anyone would really care to notice.

I'll try to be more communicative about my log-offs. Didn't know it was causing such a stir. What was it that they've been saying specifically?

Lol it didn't cause any stir, people just keep asking me where you went lol.

Lexx Yovel
RID Leader/Mayor

Post by Lexx Yovel » Sat Feb 14, 2009 8:20 pm

Oh! So now you're saying I'm not important to them?

Way to make feel like crap Bovive :(

Bovive
Colonel

Post by Bovive » Sat Feb 14, 2009 8:31 pm

LexxYovel wrote:Oh! So now you're saying I'm not important to them?

Way to make feel like crap Bovive :(

I hate you.

Lexx Yovel
RID Leader/Mayor

Post by Lexx Yovel » Sat Feb 14, 2009 9:11 pm

*cries*

*shoots self*

Bovive
Colonel

Post by Bovive » Sat Feb 14, 2009 10:12 pm

LexxYovel wrote:*cries*

*shoots self*

we have seriously de-railed this thread lol

Arev
Colonel

Post by Arev » Sun Feb 15, 2009 12:35 am

Perhaps Lexx should send out a mail everytime he logs off? "The King has left the building." :D

I do want to echo Bovive's thoughts though. You're extremely distant to Our People. If the number of recruits start to grow, well, Lexx is going to be a myth, as in "that guy".

Edit: Spelling
Last edited by Arev on Sun Feb 15, 2009 10:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Lexx Yovel
RID Leader/Mayor

Post by Lexx Yovel » Sun Feb 15, 2009 9:34 am

Lol, well being a myth would be kinda cool. It would make me look all... mysterious and stuff.

But yeah, I'll try to connect with new recruits so they don't forget who I am :mrgreen:

Apium
Colonel

Post by Apium » Sun Feb 15, 2009 10:06 am

I kind of like this. Lexx could be like Big Brother. No one will ever see him, but once a day he will send a fiery hate speech written in all caps to guild chat.
swtor: Aeroxis

Apium Auvair- Master Medic
Kalice- Master Architect
Aurelie Auvair- Jedi Master
Victoire Auvair- Master Armorsmith

Lexx Yovel
RID Leader/Mayor

Post by Lexx Yovel » Sun Feb 15, 2009 1:30 pm

Yeah! It'd be awesome lol

It's like those movies where you never see the leader, but everyone fears him and stuff.

Bovive
Colonel

Post by Bovive » Sun Feb 15, 2009 6:58 pm

LexxYovel wrote:Yeah! It'd be awesome lol

It's like those movies where you never see the leader, but everyone fears him and stuff.

I heard that Lexx spawns rarely whenever a sith 4/5 WP is looted.

Bovive
Colonel

Post by Bovive » Thu Feb 19, 2009 1:22 am

I think we need to start thinking of a replacement. Anyone have someone they would like to nominate? I would suggest Daiho but I cannot understand him half the time and he isn't much of a leader. Moche comes to mind as a good frequent player and does well working on recruiting citizens for Nar Shadda, however I'm not 100% sure how experienced he is playing SWG or when he joined RID. I cannot think of anyone else that is actively playing that presents with any type of leadership. Although on that note, we also have the option of not filling Tenvik's spot if a suitable candidate is not available. Thoughts?