Results From Event Tonight

A place for members to discuss general information about RID.

Moderator:Lexx Yovel

Issele
Captain
Results From Event Tonight

Post by Issele » Sun Apr 09, 2006 2:10 am

WE won!!! Good job RID!!! In a few weeks Lexx and I will plan a Victory Ball which Lord Vader will award us for a great victory!

I hope you all had fun! :D

Lexx Yovel
RID Leader/Mayor

Post by Lexx Yovel » Sun Apr 09, 2006 9:43 am

I'll post battle details soon (and I'll get a video of the battle done throughout the week). Long story short, the battle dragged one for 2 hours, without there being a clear winner. We were forced back, and pushed forward multiple times, untill we finally stormed in their base and killed everyone.

Daiho
Lieutenant Colonel

Post by Daiho » Sun Apr 09, 2006 9:56 am

Was awesome! Can't wait to do party :D

Theep

Post by Theep » Sun Apr 09, 2006 12:50 pm

Yea very cool, we won at AH to lexx since you had to log before it was over. At lok it was funny because I could only see day ho when imps were winning.

Lexx Yovel
RID Leader/Mayor

Post by Lexx Yovel » Sun Apr 09, 2006 2:19 pm

Yeah, I had to log at the AH battle. When it logged, it looked like it was either a stalemate, or we were losing. Great to hear we won! I'll add that to the video as well :D

Szul

Post by Szul » Mon Apr 10, 2006 2:26 am

In both battles, the winning tactic was a flank attack from the rear. Theep, myself and uhmmm heh I forget who the other RID was, did this on Lok, and myself, that same RID member and a couple others did this at AH.

(sorry but I suck at recalling strange spellings that begin with "A" for some odd reason)

Takura

Post by Takura » Mon Apr 10, 2006 1:01 pm

Blah, I missed it.. My computer decided to mess up on me and my Windows install cd is too scratched to use anymore.. Right now im running a beta version of windows Vista heh.

Apium
Colonel

Post by Apium » Mon Apr 10, 2006 2:37 pm

Apium!!!