Probably leaving swg....

A place for members to discuss general information about RID.

Moderator:Lexx Yovel

Post by Guest » Wed Dec 22, 2004 8:13 am

Suck it up, no-one likes a whiner.
How about actually trying to pvp... I'm not talking getting buffed and wearing some armour..
Get 20% stun psg, 40% stun armour, synth, brandy, musician/dancer mindbuffs, powerups. Find a group of good pvp'ers and just experience the game with them.
Another alternative is grinding jedi, which sucks arse, but the end result is so fun to play :D
Or just sack off starsider... one of the poorer servers i've experienced.

Post by Guest » Wed Dec 22, 2004 9:18 am

how about you shutup and leave these forums where you obviously don't belong. I don't even know who you are idiot. Not too mention posting on a dead forum trying to flame. Nobody wants your input and your access to these forums should be removed.

Kurke_Aumea
Colonel

Post by Kurke_Aumea » Wed Dec 22, 2004 10:34 am

Minzak, grow up. You post on here like a damn 12 year old that just hit puberty. You log in here once in a blue moon and then dig up those old threads and attack the people in them. Not to mention you apparently haven't read the other threads in the forum about what Fing and I are really going to do. Do us a favor and take the damn stick out of your ass, otherwise get the hell out. If you hate the server or us so bad, why are you even here? And for someone who likes to badger those of us who use these forums, I have never once seen you logged on to SWG.

It's people like you who make me wish there was an age requirement to use the internet. Now, go run away like the little child you are and find someone else's board to annoy. I'm sure there's plenty of other jack asses like yourself out there on some other board where you can all shove sticks up each other's asses in bliss.

Locked for for your protection.