The GAT Thread

A place for members to speak about almost anything, at a reasonable level.

Moderator:Lexx Yovel

Leviathen
Colonel

Post by Leviathen » Thu Dec 29, 2005 11:48 pm

Pepsi Commercial: COKE SUCKS, WE'RE BETTER, LOOK AT US, COKE SUCKS!

Coke Commerical: *polar bear slides and parties with penguins*

I think I know who won that war.

And you may think that being single sucks sometimes but it also sucks being in a relationship at times. You long for being single on occasion.

Sealed with a curse as sharp as a knife, doomed is your soul and damned is your life

Kurke_Aumea
Colonel

Post by Kurke_Aumea » Thu Dec 29, 2005 11:56 pm

Leviathen wrote:And you may think that being single sucks sometimes but it also sucks being in a relationship at times. You long for being single on occasion.

Haha, I know that one too. Women, you can't live with them, but you can't live without them.

OK, Coke has the polar bears. That's it. Their commercials for their diet stuff with all the bubbles are quite horrible. They're almost as bad as the Old Navy commercials from a couple years ago.

Pepsi might have a less than spectacular advertising department, but it tastes so much better. Speaking of Pepsi...

*makes trip to fridge*

On a side note, what do you call it??? Soda? Pop? Coke? Something else?

Leviathen
Colonel

Post by Leviathen » Thu Dec 29, 2005 11:59 pm

pop, sounds funny when people say soda.

I like coke better personally, but its not like either are bad.

Sealed with a curse as sharp as a knife, doomed is your soul and damned is your life

Kurke_Aumea
Colonel

Post by Kurke_Aumea » Fri Dec 30, 2005 12:07 am

Sweet, I'm not the only person around here who says "pop."

And in all truth an honesty, I detest Coke with a passion. I only drink it when I need my pop fix. Maybe it's because I've been drinking Pepsi since I was... Wow, I can't remember when I started drinking the stuff...

Leviathen
Colonel

Post by Leviathen » Fri Dec 30, 2005 2:01 am

never understood the whole battle between the two anyways. I prefer Dr. Pepper over them all.

Waucod Meesman
Village Idiot

Post by Waucod Meesman » Fri Dec 30, 2005 1:11 pm

MDX!MDX!MDX!MDX!MDX!MDX!MDX!MDX!MDX!MDX!MDX!MDX!MDX!MDX!MDX!MDX!MDX!MDX!MDX!MDX!MDX!MDX!MDX!MDX!MDX!MDX!MDX!MDX!MDX!MDX!MDX!MDX!MDX!MDX!MDX!MDX!MDX!MDX!MDX!MDX!MDX!MDX!MDX!MDX!MDX!MDX!MDX!MDX!MDX!MDX!MDX!MDX!MDX!MDX!MDX!MDX!MDX!MDX!MDX!MDX!MDX!MDX!MDX!MDX!MDX!MDX!MDX!MDX!MDX!MDX!MDX!MDX!MDX!MDX!MDX!MDX!MDX!MDX!MDX!MDX!MDX!MDX!MDX!MDX!MDX!MDX!MDX!MDX!MDX!MDX!MDX!MDX!MDX!MDX!MDX!MDX!MDX!MDX!

Kurke_Aumea
Colonel

Post by Kurke_Aumea » Fri Dec 30, 2005 1:57 pm

Waucod Meesman wrote:MDX!MDX!MDX!MDX!MDX!MDX!MDX!MDX!MDX!MDX!MDX!MDX!MDX!MDX!MDX!MDX!MDX!MDX!MDX!MDX!MDX!MDX!MDX!MDX!MDX!MDX!MDX!MDX!MDX!MDX!MDX!MDX!MDX!MDX!MDX!MDX!MDX!MDX!MDX!MDX!MDX!MDX!MDX!MDX!MDX!MDX!MDX!MDX!MDX!MDX!MDX!MDX!MDX!MDX!MDX!MDX!MDX!MDX!MDX!MDX!MDX!MDX!MDX!MDX!MDX!MDX!MDX!MDX!MDX!MDX!MDX!MDX!MDX!MDX!MDX!MDX!MDX!MDX!MDX!MDX!MDX!MDX!MDX!MDX!MDX!MDX!MDX!MDX!MDX!MDX!MDX!MDX!MDX!MDX!MDX!MDX!MDX!MDX!

That explains a few thigns... :shock:

Leviathen
Colonel

Post by Leviathen » Fri Dec 30, 2005 4:29 pm

What is MDX?

Kurke_Aumea
Colonel

Post by Kurke_Aumea » Fri Dec 30, 2005 5:00 pm

It's a Mountain Dew energy drink. Just what Waucod needs... More energy... :shock:

Ty'e X'lor

Post by Ty'e X'lor » Fri Dec 30, 2005 6:32 pm

All of you guys need to lay off the Coke. Dont you know that coke is bad for you? Coke destroys your brain cells and your teeth. And screws up your perception of reality.

Leviathen
Colonel

Post by Leviathen » Fri Dec 30, 2005 11:44 pm

I usually never drink anything besides water, but on occasion I will drink pop, and I like coke better :P

Darla-Prime

Post by Darla-Prime » Sat Dec 31, 2005 1:32 pm

I prefer smoothies and water. Can't go wrong there. But seriously guys, come on. This board is so dead. I didn't log in in over a day, and there was like 1 new post. We need to liven these boards up a bit. If it makes you feel any better, I've participated in at least 7 or 8 boards in my life, and this one has held my interest the longest. I usually stop posting or even looking after 2 weeks. So come on, do something! Bring more people! Something! Anything!

D

Kurke_Aumea
Colonel

Post by Kurke_Aumea » Sat Dec 31, 2005 2:51 pm

I think everyone's just busy over the holidays (well, I hope that's the reason). I know I'll post more after the new year rolls around in about 9 hours and if I stop working full time next week.

On that note, what's everyone doing for New Years Eve???

I'm having friends over and we're going to have some Halo fun and drink it up some. If the past is any indicator, my friend's brother will be curled up by the toilet sucking his thumb again... lol

Happy New Year!!!!!

Santos
Colonel

Post by Santos » Sat Dec 31, 2005 5:06 pm

Pretty much the same plans as you kurke hahah, goin to a party

Leviathen
Colonel

Post by Leviathen » Sat Dec 31, 2005 6:10 pm

I am off to my friends house with my girlfriend. Small party. Drink lots, smoke some cubans, good times.

You've never played Halo until you played it drunk.