The GAT Thread

A place for members to speak about almost anything, at a reasonable level.

Moderator:Lexx Yovel

Kurke_Aumea
Colonel

Post by Kurke_Aumea » Tue Dec 27, 2005 9:25 pm

Yeah, I think Waucod wants to know who got Fett off of Tatooine after he crawled out of the Sarlacc.

Leviathen
Colonel

Post by Leviathen » Wed Dec 28, 2005 12:11 am

I think the trivia should be confined to the movies :P

Sealed with a curse as sharp as a knife, doomed is your soul and damned is your life

Santos
Colonel

Post by Santos » Wed Dec 28, 2005 12:29 am

was it a one eyed one horned flying purple people eater?

Leviathen
Colonel

Post by Leviathen » Wed Dec 28, 2005 1:26 am

Sure looked strange to me

Sealed with a curse as sharp as a knife, doomed is your soul and damned is your life

Waucod Meesman
Village Idiot

Post by Waucod Meesman » Wed Dec 28, 2005 12:48 pm

What Kurke said. I am edditing this post so Kurke doesn't freak out for double postinglike he would've and now he'll have to comment on that and he might not comment since I said that and he wants to prove me wrong anyways we need to give nicknames on the forums and this is where tele is gonna start giving everybody nicknames.

Leviathen
Colonel

Post by Leviathen » Wed Dec 28, 2005 1:32 pm

again I think trivia should be confined tot he movies :P

Waucod Meesman
Village Idiot

Post by Waucod Meesman » Wed Dec 28, 2005 1:36 pm

Thats just cause you don't the answer (or is it awnser)

Kurke_Aumea
Colonel

Post by Kurke_Aumea » Wed Dec 28, 2005 3:11 pm

Waucod Meesman wrote:What Kurke said. I am edditing this post so Kurke doesn't freak out for double postinglike he would've and now he'll have to comment on that and he might not comment since I said that and he wants to prove me wrong anyways we need to give nicknames on the forums and this is where tele is gonna start giving everybody nicknames.

Dude, you really need to lay off the sugar!!!!

You giant, oversized furball!!!

:P

Waucod Meesman
Village Idiot

Post by Waucod Meesman » Wed Dec 28, 2005 4:48 pm

I'm a zabrak. I'm edditing this post because I just noticed that bizob hasn't been posted recently and isn;t using his powers we need someone who woud use these powers some one like me not really I'm just coming up with stuff in this thread to get more people to talk all of you people who come here just to read need to say hello I'm not even in the guild anymore and I spend like my entire day here and right its strange cause I've only had one piece of choclate today and I'm typing unbelievably fast its not normal sombody help me.

Here comes Jonny.
No not Jonny! Anything but that please no!

Leviathen
Colonel

Post by Leviathen » Wed Dec 28, 2005 5:28 pm

Waucod Meesman wrote:Thats just cause you don't the answer (or is it awnser)

Answer* and it can't be expected that everyone who reads the fourms has read every single book. But it is most likely that people playing a star wars game have seen the star wars movies.

Kurke_Aumea
Colonel

Post by Kurke_Aumea » Wed Dec 28, 2005 5:37 pm

First, a period really wouldn't hurt you Waucod.

Second, I have read almost every post-ROTJ book made (minus the comics and the Vong crap).

Third, I haven't posted much in the past couple of weeks because I have been working full time (much to my displeasure) and it sucks. I was so friggin bored today, it's not even funny. I cruised the Xbox forums almost the entire day. I have only one other thing to do at work and it really shouldn't take me long to do it anyways...

I can't wait till next week when my boss get's back from vacation. Of course, I can't complain too much. For what I get paid, I'm quickly recovering all of the money I spent on Christmas gifts.

Leviathen
Colonel

Post by Leviathen » Wed Dec 28, 2005 5:44 pm

Where did you get a job Kurke?

Kurke_Aumea
Colonel

Post by Kurke_Aumea » Wed Dec 28, 2005 5:47 pm

Millwood, Inc. They're the 5th largest pallet company in the U.S. and they're based out of Girard, OH (15 minutes from me). At $10 an hour for a part time job, I can't complain (It puts all the other part-time jobs in this area to shame). Working in the IT department is cool, but when everything is actually working right, it can be slow... lol

Leviathen
Colonel

Post by Leviathen » Wed Dec 28, 2005 5:55 pm

Soudns fun. I have a part time job as a lifeguard. I dont get many hours but I get paid $12/hour so I don't complain. Plus I love the people I work with.

Kurke_Aumea
Colonel

Post by Kurke_Aumea » Wed Dec 28, 2005 6:34 pm

My ex-girlfriend was a lifeguard. Since she knew mouth-to-mouth, it made things fun!!!! :P

Seriously, she was a lifeguard though. She then moved to Florida to be a scuba diver and left me in the dust. How's a computer geek supposed to compete with scuba diving in Florida?!?!?!