RID Mall Under New Management

A place for members to discuss general information about RID.

Moderator:Lexx Yovel

Kurke_Aumea
Colonel
RID Mall Under New Management

Post by Kurke_Aumea » Tue Jul 20, 2004 2:20 pm

Tele has recently transfered management of the Mall to myself. I would like to thank Tele for this opportunity. I would also like to tstate that as the new manager I have great plans for the mall that will establish it as a shopping mecca on Tatooine.

My first order of business is to clean house. If anyone in the guild is using any part of the shop as a storage facility, promptly remove your property. I plan on adding some aesthetic appeal to the mall to make it a more friendly place. I also encourage anyone with a vendor to relocate their vendor to the mall. I feel that by moving more vendors into the mall, people can turn a better profit by having their vendor located with the rest of the vendors.

I may also begin to charge some form of rent to counter the maintenance costs of the mall. It will not be a large amount of credits, only enough to cover the maintenance. I may also change my residence to the mall and destroy my small house already in Fort Oasis. This will assist in cutting down on maintenance costs for myself. My vendor would also be moved to the mall as well. Also, of the vendors currently in the mall, how many of those vendors are from inactive guild members???

I hope that as the new manager of the mall I can create a new shopping center on Tatooine that is a friendly place with stocked vendors.

Your friendly architect,
Kurke Aumea

Lexx Yovel
RID Leader/Mayor

Post by Lexx Yovel » Tue Jul 20, 2004 4:43 pm

Hey Kurke, I am sure you will make a great manager.

Cleaning the house is a wonderful idea. I like keep my home organized with all these cool decorations. If you need help, ask me :)

Moving all the vendors into the mall is also a good idea. I know Mnyak, Rakuda, and Onslaught- have some vendors outside the mall.

Also, later I would like for a medical supplies vendor to be in the med center, and some other vendors in the cantina later.

I think all the vendors in the mall are from active members. Except gear head is not an RID.

Kurke_Aumea
Colonel

Post by Kurke_Aumea » Tue Jul 20, 2004 5:18 pm

Yes, whoever wants to move their vendor into the mall, please respond to this post or speak to me in-game. Also, there are a couple of people out there in the guild who are using the mall as a storage facility. I would like for these people (they know who they are) to remove their items ASAP. I will give you a couple of days to do so though. After that I am destroying or puttin gup for sale the heavy warhead mechanisms and anything else that is taking up space. I don't mean to be rude about this, but I would like to get to work on the mall as soon as possible.

Any questions or concerns??? Please respond or game-mail me.

Your friendly architect,
Kurke Aumea

Post by Guest » Tue Jul 20, 2004 6:14 pm

yay a new manager. i hope that mall will look good.