Events concerning this weekend

A place for members to discuss general information about RID.

Moderator:Lexx Yovel

Events concerning this weekend

Post by Guest » Mon Jul 12, 2004 8:01 am

I must say that is has been one messed up weekend. We have had one of our members "Cell" leave the guild and join the Rebellion. Upon his leaving he took the Base, I understand it was his in the first place. I have notice that there has been a lack of respect towards some of our leaders. I have also saw where Iseed had left the guild, for reasons that I do not know. This is an issue that we must solve as a guild. This game is suppose to be fun not filled with Drama.

Aleksandrov Danislavko
Faithful Servant to the Empire

Lexx Yovel
RID Leader/Mayor

Post by Lexx Yovel » Mon Jul 12, 2004 11:41 am

I am still VERY upset at Cell. It was me who grinded 5 months of boring missions to get 14k FP. I bought the base and gave it to him to place because I had no lots, and I trusted him. I understand the lack of respect towards leaders. And Twistedimage had a part of it. He is now going to be out of the guild. I also understand there may still be a few members in RID plotting against me, I want everyone to give me as much info as possible.

It is unkown why Iseed left. Also, Cell has some very valuable information. Your right about this. We must solve this as a guild. This game is supposed to take me away from stress, not towards it.

Santos
Colonel

Post by Santos » Fri Jul 16, 2004 1:09 pm

i think i no why iseed left: he hasent been on forever, and the game removed him

Lexx Yovel
RID Leader/Mayor

Post by Lexx Yovel » Fri Jul 16, 2004 1:12 pm

Actually, now I know why Iseed left. He didn't like how the guild fought eachother all the time. So he left the guild. He sent me a mail about it, saying that he might rejoin if things shape up. Currently RID is turning back to the great guild we should be. I dont really blame him for leaving, but I hope he returns.

Post by Guest » Fri Jul 16, 2004 2:47 pm

I just want to say that I took Cell under my wing as my right hand. I trained him and taught him what I knew. He was my diciple, and he not only betrayed the guild but myself. Cell will always be branded a traitor in my mind and if I do return to SWG I look forward to giving him a formal execution by my own hand.

Formar Commander
Fikke Flyingsun

Lexx Yovel
RID Leader/Mayor

Post by Lexx Yovel » Fri Jul 16, 2004 4:42 pm

It's still pretty shocking. He reminds me of you, Zetagala, and also Aleksandrov. To have somone claim to be extremely loyal to the Empire only to bluntly hate RID is indeed horrible. He has yet to kill an RID so he can enter CFM. I am sure all of our RID's would enjoy executing him too.

Post by Guest » Fri Jul 16, 2004 7:41 pm

is cell going to be in the battle this saturday.

Lexx Yovel
RID Leader/Mayor

Post by Lexx Yovel » Fri Jul 16, 2004 9:40 pm

I'm not sure if hes going to attend. But I hope he does so he can witness our victory!

Post by Guest » Sat Jul 17, 2004 6:31 am

mmmmmmmmmmmmm the sweet smell of victory.