Village Idiot

Post by Waucod Meesman » Wed Jul 27, 2005 9:09 pm

and right now I'm not in game my comp is messed up :mrgreen:

Waucod Meesman

Kurke_Aumea
Colonel

Post by Kurke_Aumea » Wed Jul 27, 2005 9:15 pm

Ghettofied wrote:I dont think that would help either, people are to lazy. :(

If you want people to come see soemthing, then you have to get creative. Like you said, people are lazy. So, give a few details away about your event in-game and tell them if they want to learn more, check out the RID forums.

ADVERTISE!!!!!! hehehe

bizob

Post by bizob » Wed Jul 27, 2005 9:21 pm

isnt it funny that some of the most active people on this forum arent in RID or even playing SWG anymore?
i mean funny as in ironic not funny as in haha

Post by Guest » Wed Jul 27, 2005 10:06 pm

Its also funny that only 1 out of 10 current RID members even particapate in guild events or even talk in Guild Chat. Less than that amount actually talk on the boards.

Kurke_Aumea
Colonel

Post by Kurke_Aumea » Wed Jul 27, 2005 10:12 pm

bizob wrote:isnt it funny that some of the most active people on this forum arent in RID or even playing SWG anymore?
i mean funny as in ironic not funny as in haha

I think that everytime I post here...

Gesro

Post by Gesro » Wed Jul 27, 2005 11:00 pm

Ghettofied wrote:Its also funny that only 1 out of 10 current RID members even particapate in guild events or even talk in Guild Chat. Less than that amount actually talk on the boards.

It may be an idea to weed out some of the non-guild friendly people, people who are only interested in being in a big guild for when they need help, not for when others need it or for participation.

Anyways back on topic. I have tried to tell some people of this thread and to go check it out, I say that it's about trying to collect mando armor and they say it's a good idea but never actualy come here. I don't know what else I could do to convince them that there's lots of details here and that maybe you could throw in your own and help out.

Kurke_Aumea
Colonel

Post by Kurke_Aumea » Wed Jul 27, 2005 11:03 pm

Well, what I can say is that the more often that people post here, the more people will want to come here. I mean, if there's nothing worth reading, why come??? The amount of activity on here today is a good example of the kind of activity that will bring more people here.

Gesro

Post by Gesro » Wed Jul 27, 2005 11:08 pm

Kurke_Aumea wrote:Well, what I can say is that the more often that people post here, the more people will want to come here. I mean, if there's nothing worth reading, why come??? The amount of activity on here today is a good example of the kind of activity that will bring more people here.

Agreed. It's also funny to see that in about 4-5 days of actualy posting, I have passed about 75 people in post count. C'mon people, start posting, you can advertise and talk so much more here then over guild mail.

Post by Guest » Wed Jul 27, 2005 11:29 pm

I believe Lexx is currently removing 10-15 people at the middle and end of every month. That should help a bit.

Kurke_Aumea
Colonel

Post by Kurke_Aumea » Thu Jul 28, 2005 12:26 am

I don't think Lexx has ever removed someone from the forums, just the guild itself. If he has, it was for a special reason... lol

Post by Guest » Thu Jul 28, 2005 12:26 am

I meant the guild

Kurke_Aumea
Colonel

Post by Kurke_Aumea » Thu Jul 28, 2005 1:02 am

I think he needs to purge the forum member list too. hehehe

Lexx Yovel
RID Leader/Mayor

Post by Lexx Yovel » Thu Jul 28, 2005 8:51 am

I would, but it's kinda inconvenient. I only ban people who have harm to the forums like spies or whatever. Problem is that it wont physically remove people from the member list itself.

Waucod Meesman
Village Idiot

Post by Waucod Meesman » Thu Jul 28, 2005 10:07 am

I haven't been removed have I my comp can't hold swg atm so I can't go on plz don't boot me :mrgreen:

Waucod Meesman