For those of you looking to become rich....!

Do you need something? Have something to trade? Post it here and see if your fellow guild members can help you out!

Moderator:Lexx Yovel

For those of you looking to become rich....!

Post by Guest » Sun Jul 11, 2004 6:56 am

Right, just a little guide on making money, some things that will help you make cash.

1. Solo groups - Get buffed up and group with about 10-15 people. Now go to Dantooine or Dathomir and get yourself 2 missions, each should be about 25k. So do 2 missions, taking about 10-15 minutes and you get 50k... nice! When doing solo group missions, you may want to go to an increased job market for a higher payout. Crimson Sun on Dantooine is an example.

2. Resources - Check on the starsider galaxy forums for current resources in shift that people may want. If you have scouting skills, there may be a particular Meat or Hide someone wants harvesting. When i had scout i was paid 50 credits per unit to hunt boxi meat... I got about 2000 units before the shift and i got paid 100k for about 20 mins hunting. Very good cash.

Also, resource mining is a pretty good way to make money. If you can, harvest Skevon reactive gas and Thoranium steel. These are always in demand and can sell for up to 15 cpu. Otherwise, and Steel, Copper or Iron with high Shock resistance, Unit toughness and Overall quality should sell very well.

3. Loot + faction items - Faction items can be sold at extortionate prices (see lexx and his imperial table) and suits of stormtrooper armour can go for up to 2 million. Not bad if you're a human. Wouldn't advise this if you're an alien though.
High end loot is always a good sell. Crystals will always sell for a bit of cash and nighsister loot can go for a bit (looted a mindfire pike not lon ago that went for 1.5 million). Geonosian loot will always sell (If you have any, i might be willing to buy it off you). Schematics will also sell well, (again, any weapon schematics i'll buy them from you.)

Anyway, that's just a short guide on how to make a bit of cash, anyone thinks of anything else, add it here.
Cheers,
Mnyak.

Post by Guest » Mon Jul 12, 2004 6:51 am

If you seek an easier way to become rich read the following:

*cheesy voice* You short of cash?, Girlfriend just dumped you because you bought her fake diamonds?, family laughing at your lack of money?

Thought so... Well look no futher heres a quickfire guide to becoming rich!

step 1) ROB A BANK
step 2) RUN LIKE HELL
step 3) COUNT UP THE BUCKS AND LAUGH LIKE A HYENA!

If the above steps fail, we don not take responsibility for anything you have done, see terms and conditions on page 1786.

Kurke_Aumea
Colonel

Post by Kurke_Aumea » Mon Jul 12, 2004 1:50 pm

Mnyak, thanks for that very informative and helpful post. I am sure many in the guild will appreciate your advice (I know I will).

Your friendly architect,
Kurke Aumea

Post by Guest » Wed Jul 14, 2004 1:13 pm

Mnyak i have a feather wieghed FWG5 pistol schematic. post an offer

Post by Guest » Wed Jul 14, 2004 1:15 pm

Give you 20k for it mate

Post by Guest » Wed Jul 14, 2004 1:23 pm

Ill give it to you for free i dont need it. *whispers* maybe you could make me one?

Lexx Yovel
RID Leader/Mayor

Post by Lexx Yovel » Wed Jul 14, 2004 2:15 pm

Mnyak, great tips. And hes right, I sell faction tables for a living, LOL. I make a great ammount of money off of em. They only cost 700 FP for me and Rebs pay a good ammount for them because its only given to Imperials.

But sorry Mnyak... Jellak's way of making money seems more effective.

Post by Guest » Wed Jul 14, 2004 3:00 pm

yeah JELAKK'S lol not jellaks :), my way is way better, its guaranteed quick fire money!

Lexx Yovel
RID Leader/Mayor

Post by Lexx Yovel » Wed Jul 14, 2004 3:02 pm

Lol, sorry about the tad type :D
But nonetheless, Mnyak's ideas are also very good... just more legalized

Post by Guest » Wed Oct 13, 2004 3:33 pm

Jelakk is a noob.
I would pwn him over and over.