Another shot =)

A place for forum users to meet and greet the members of RID.

Moderator:Lexx Yovel

Ryvern

Post by Ryvern » Fri Jul 15, 2005 12:03 pm

Ty'e X'lor wrote:Lets put it this way, we couldve done worse at least we didn't kill you IN the cloner, I know a few of our members who were. But I do not care, attrocities were committed on both sides. Lets just move on its not like we were killed forever.

that's a lie. Several RID _did_ kill people in the cloner. I know you may not have been one of them, but that doesn't change the fact that several of you actually would go into the cloner to kill.

Ty'e X'lor

Post by Ty'e X'lor » Fri Jul 15, 2005 4:09 pm

I stand corrected then.

Cannar

Post by Cannar » Wed Jul 20, 2005 2:33 pm

The balance of power within MEK has suddenly shifted towards the Rebel side of things. Our Rebel squad has surged in numbers, and quite a few are switching from our imp squad to join in the fun. MEK will always be officially neutral, but you'll most likely be seeing more MEK reds on your radar :twisted:

Lexx, I started a thread about the RID/MEK duel tourny, lets get some discussion going, maybe have the first next week.

Xan

Post by Xan » Wed Jul 20, 2005 10:14 pm

figures, people always want to be on the big side, the one with the most numbers, the most powerful.

Post by Guest » Wed Jul 20, 2005 10:44 pm

Imp is way better in PvP than Rebel on starsider, but in MEK, we don't really care much about faction, its what ever is the most fun or challenging, this is the third time I have gone rebel, imp at heart, but hey, its all good fun

Cannar

Post by Cannar » Wed Jul 20, 2005 10:44 pm

opps, lol, me Cannar, I really should register one of these days