What the Hell is this!?

A place for members to discuss general information about RID.

Moderator:Lexx Yovel

Lexx Yovel
RID Leader/Mayor

Post by Lexx Yovel » Mon May 02, 2005 5:13 pm

Maybe a doc rezzed him.

Post by Guest » Tue May 03, 2005 8:04 am

Lexx that is one of Grevious BodyGuards. I belong to ROTW beta and it is being talk about in the beta forums. This is all it is and trust me they are hard to fight. You guys are going to enjoy the new wookie planet. Alot of neat things to do and get this not the entire planet is avaible to you at once. They did zones and you have to open each of those zones by doing different missions. It is actually fun and mining is going to bring in alot of money for crafters and some nice new weapons and armor being built. Space mining that is btw. You can make a bundle of money in space soon. Not like I don't already lol.

Xan

Post by Xan » Tue May 03, 2005 10:04 am

ill need to get ahold of some to sell in my store hehe...im 1/1/1/1 in pilot atm tho lol

Lexx Yovel
RID Leader/Mayor

Post by Lexx Yovel » Tue May 03, 2005 1:41 pm

Yeah, mining seems pretty profitable. Plus with the three extra space ship slots for the pre-order, I can get a mining ship, Royal Interceptor, while getting my Yacht, KSE, and Decimator. I may use the other for the jedi star fighter.

Xan

Post by Xan » Tue May 03, 2005 3:36 pm

whoa who what? you get extra lots if you PRE-ORDER it?

Last thing i heard you didnt get anything special if you pre-ordered it...you better tell me thats not the case because thats why i didnt and im almost completely sure i can't pre-order it now...

Lexx Yovel
RID Leader/Mayor

Post by Lexx Yovel » Tue May 03, 2005 4:33 pm

Xan wrote:whoa who what? you get extra lots if you PRE-ORDER it?

Last thing i heard you didnt get anything special if you pre-ordered it...you better tell me thats not the case because thats why i didnt and im almost completely sure i can't pre-order it now...

Not house lots if thats what your thinking, but slots to have more ships. Right now I think you can only have 2 multiplayer ships and 2 single playered ones. With the pre-order, you can have 3 more ships.

Xan

Post by Xan » Tue May 03, 2005 5:49 pm

no i meant ships, and what the hell, where did it say this? this is gay........i get robbed of Another pre-order prize, first the JTL one, now this one...damn it all

Lexx Yovel
RID Leader/Mayor

Post by Lexx Yovel » Tue May 03, 2005 6:04 pm

Yeah, I cant find exactly where it said it.

Kurke_Aumea
Colonel

Post by Kurke_Aumea » Tue May 03, 2005 6:35 pm

Check the SWG web site, you can still pre-order.

Xan

Post by Xan » Tue May 03, 2005 7:49 pm

digitally or regularly pre-order?

Kurke_Aumea
Colonel

Post by Kurke_Aumea » Tue May 03, 2005 8:59 pm

You can still to the digital pre-order on the SWG web site.

http://www.starwarsgalaxies.com

I'm writing an English paper, so you'll have to read over the details yourself.

Post by Guest » Wed May 04, 2005 3:41 am

I have pre-ordered the electronic download, will i get these ships? because i heard some people talk about a physical boxed pre-order, does that have different rewards?

Post by Guest » Wed May 04, 2005 8:07 am

You get more ships if you preorder and you also get a mount. With box version you get the barc speeder!

Xan

Post by Xan » Wed May 04, 2005 10:12 am

you serious? well wtf i was told that you need to do something else for BARC....i want it! isn't there a way to get it in-game. they should ,make it pre-order rewards tradable or something. Or at least clarify this crap better, this is so much shit....i hate SOE...im going to talk to a csr in the logon screen chat thing.

Post by Guest » Wed May 04, 2005 10:18 am

The mount and speeders can be traded. They stated that they will allow this because they know people do not want certain things vice versa!