Professions?

A place for members to discuss general information about RID.

Moderator:Lexx Yovel

Do you think we should have alot of BH's?

Poll ended at Sat Jul 17, 2004 2:57 pm

Yes?
25%
No?
75%

Total votes: 8

Professions?

Post by Guest » Wed Jul 07, 2004 2:57 pm

Hey guys its twist/ranxerok i have heard some things... well first of all im happy of explor 4 for bounty hunter but skaarj has informed me that everyone (most people) are going bounty hunter. First of all because i master marksman after all. So i would like for everyone to post on this topic what they are gonig to be. It would be cool to have lots of bounty hunters in the guild but we dont want a whole lot you know so im just seeing what everyones gonig for. thanks,
TwistedImage/Ranxerok

Post by Guest » Wed Jul 07, 2004 3:18 pm

BH is poor in pvp.

And yes, loads of people are going BH, It's one of the most common professions in galaxies as a whole.

hey

Post by Guest » Wed Jul 07, 2004 3:20 pm

i need help do you have like aol instant messanger or msn messanger? plz reply fast

srry

Post by Guest » Wed Jul 07, 2004 3:27 pm

Sorry about that reply heh dont pay attention it.

bizob

Post by bizob » Wed Jul 07, 2004 6:37 pm

well the reason i bought this game is to become a BH. now that its alot easier to get BH alot of people will be going BH. what i can't wait to see is,
now that BH doesnt consume almost ALL skill points, what BH-hybrids will people come up with. i agree too many of any profession is not good for the guild, some sort of balance must be reached. but it looks like no 2 BHs will be exactly the same.

p.s. i had everything needed for novice BH (except the App xp for masterscout) BEFORE this revamp. all that scouting and wilderness survival xp for nothin ... boohoo:( oh well i had fun anyways.

Bizob
First Officer, ISB Division

Lexx Yovel
RID Leader/Mayor

Post by Lexx Yovel » Wed Jul 07, 2004 8:37 pm

I wouldn't mind there being a lot of BH's in RID, but like Mnyak said they are not very combat saavy (sp?). Yeah, I thank god it doesnt drain all the skill points now. So now people can be BH's and dabble in other skills, like for me, Rifleman and Polotician. Ph3r3 m3y Pol1tic0l P0w3erZ!!! :D

Lexx Yovel
RID Leader/Mayor

Post by Lexx Yovel » Wed Jul 07, 2004 8:38 pm

And cool use of polls by the way, you now know more about the forums than I do Twist! :lol:

no..

Post by Guest » Wed Jul 07, 2004 8:48 pm

If you do new topic thnig if you scroll down it says polls and therer the name and 1 opion well there s a button to add anopther so i had yes and no if you know what i mean it was easy lol

Post by Guest » Thu Jul 08, 2004 1:27 pm

err i might be a weapon smith, armor smith or bounty hunter i havent decided yet

Santos
Colonel

Post by Santos » Fri Jul 09, 2004 4:47 pm

im going commando

Kurke_Aumea
Colonel

Post by Kurke_Aumea » Fri Jul 09, 2004 5:39 pm

Tele, we really don't want to see you running around without pants on!!! :lol:

Actually, good luck on getting commando.

Your friendly architect,
Kurke Aumea

Santos
Colonel

Post by Santos » Sat Jul 10, 2004 4:07 pm

dont worry im not one o them streaking commandos :P lol only 16k more combat exp (thanks for info on quenkers, cell) i also have 1 handed 4 :)

Post by Guest » Sun Jul 11, 2004 9:06 am

i am going fencer