Application: Razzark

Apply to RID, and view the personal records of our members here.

Moderator:Lexx Yovel

Application: Razzark

Post by guest » Tue May 25, 2010 9:01 am

BASIC INFORMATION:

Full Name: Razzark
Species: Trandoshan
Faction and Rank (If applicable): Imperial / Private
Number of PvP Kills: -
Heroic Instance Access: none yet
Combat Level: 25 (+ constant growing)
Profession: Jedi (rather a Sith)
Pilot Type (and Squadron): Imperial (should be Storm Squadron - have to double check)
Political Status (Type yes/no if a Politician or not): no

CHARACTER INFORMATION:

Do you have any alternate character(s)? If so, mention their name(s), faction(s), level(s), profession(s) and any additional information. List if they are in guild(s). If any are not in a guild, state if you'd like them to join R.I.D:
Warrochao, Wookiee, Commando, lvl90, Guild: Tal Verde (a small rp-guild)

Do you have any real-life friends or family within R.I.D? If so, what are their names? Do you know anyone personally, elsewhere throughout the game?:
None personally / only ingame contacts

Have you ever been in any guild(s) on this server on any character? If so, mention the name of the guild(s), their faction(s), why you are no longer a part of the guild(s) and any additional information:
... as mentioned above Tal Verde, still with the Wookiee (will not leave there - cause all nice chaps... but only Rebels... )

Have you ever been in R.I.D before on any character? If so, how many times? And why were you removed/leave?:
- -

Have you ever been a Rebel on any character you played with on Starsider?:
... the Wookiee is a rebel (wooks does not really fit into an imperial setting ;-) )

What is your current housing status? Do you have any homes on any worlds? If so, how many homes do you have, what type of home(s) are they, and what planet(s) are they on? Would you be interested in holding citizenship in a city associated with the Regal Imperial Fort Network? If so, mention a preferred city (If able):
Razzark is a proud citizen of Fort Oasis - invited by Mayor Lexx himself

Are you on the SWG Trial Account, or on the Full SWG Account?:
Full Account, Sir!

PERSONAL INFORMATION:

Would you be willing to use the current in-game voice-chat system, if you aren't already? What about alternate voice programs?:
Yes and if preferred i could use any other like Teamspeak or else...

What is your SOE forum user-name? Do you use the forums often?:
- / no

What time zone are you in? If you don't know, mention the country or state you reside in. What are your playing hours? What days of the week, and at what times are you usually most active?:
Time zone is western europe (germany). I usually play during the german evenings. Days are mostly mondays, tuesedays, wednesdays - sometimes on saturdays or sundays - depends on the whim of my empress

What are your interests (IE: PvP, PvE, RP, space, etc.)? Feel free to list more than one:
PvE + RP (as far as its possible for my foreign tounge)

What is your real-life age? If not willing to answer this question, you may leave it blank, or give an approximation (IE: Younger or older than 18 years of age): 36

What are your traits? Are you a good communicator, leader, or follower (feel free to list others, and more than one trait if applicable)? How do you feel the guild can assist you, and how do you feel you can assist the guild?:
Quick thinker, good follower, loyal

Additional Information:
... as stated above I come from germany - so sometimes I write a bit gibberish ;-) and I am interested in playing my Imperial Force Wielding Lizard in a Roleplaying style (if possible within the ranks RID).

Thanks for reading - Razzark!

Lexx Yovel
RID Leader/Mayor

Re: Application of Razzark

Post by Lexx Yovel » Tue May 25, 2010 9:21 am

Thanks Razzark! I'm away on a trip until Saturday, but I would recommend contacting apauck or one of our other council members for an in game meeting

Farik
Private

Post by Farik » Wed May 26, 2010 1:42 pm

Did applicant interview today from launcher as I am at work. I see no objections in allowing applicant to join RID as a member at large. Applicant is an RPer as well and will be working with Decimarius and I to come up with a more detailed back story and work him into RID RP at a later date.

He has my approval stamp

Razzark

Post by Razzark » Mon May 31, 2010 10:29 am

Thanks Farik.

Background story for RP is not easy but its growing in my mind...

Lexx Yovel
RID Leader/Mayor

Post by Lexx Yovel » Mon May 31, 2010 1:02 pm

Well I'm back home now. Perhaps we can work on getting you recruited later today :)

Razzark

Post by Razzark » Tue Jun 01, 2010 8:38 am

oh, that would be great ...

I am online on wednesday evening again (definite).

Looking forward to join!