Internal Drama Starting over OWNZ Situation

A place for the Regal Executive Council to share and vote on confidential issues.

Moderator:Lexx Yovel

Arev
Colonel

Post by Arev » Mon Jan 11, 2010 1:24 pm

Xoseh wrote:On every planet?

Arev wrote:Tatooine has no Rank 4 cities. All cities with shuttleports are Rank 5.

Why would OWNZ go after other planets now when they're already working on Tatooine?

Honestly, we start talking to all the mayors that will only create more drama. Keep the drama down. If we started contacting all those people you're talking about notifying a few dozen people. We must keep this as low-key as possible. Lexx admitted to keeping this on the down-low for while earlier in the thread.

Xoseh wrote:Also - I'm trying to get to know the people in OWNz better, but they aren't the talkitive bunch. Not letting up though.

Put out more. ;)

Xoseh
Major

Post by Xoseh » Mon Jan 11, 2010 1:35 pm

Alright yeah, we'll keep it on the down low then.

And for the cities, I only brought up every listed city on Starsider because we don't know what their future plans are. Sure, as of now (I can use bold too buddy :P) their main focus is Tatooine, but untill I can get closer in with the higher up's of OWNz, we're in the dark on the future plans for them.

I'll admit the last thing I want is a drama-fest and a total server war (pretty sure there was already one of those waaay back in the day) but if OWNz get's on the bad side enough people, someone is bound to do something.

Weren't you the one who taught me how to put our Arev? Must have done a bad job..

Also, on a side note - I was thinking of decking my alt out with a +35 suit, however this would mean Xoseh would have no suit. I see it as if I have the +35, they'll want me around for more things on Tai, I personally dont mind, because eventually I'll be bringing her back to RID, but what do you guys think?

Arev
Colonel

Post by Arev » Mon Jan 11, 2010 1:44 pm

Xoseh,

I can tell you their future plans right now. They're going to stick to Tatooine.

Honestly, what makes you (and some members agree) believe that they have some personal vendetta against RID? Please, they targeted two cities that they noticed were inactive. Likewise, what's RMNTS doing about this? Why are we fighting their battle?

Something needs to be done about the internal situation first. Take a deep breath and remember, it's just a game.

Xoseh
Major

Post by Xoseh » Mon Jan 11, 2010 1:53 pm

Alright, I see your point now, I guess they will stick to Tatooine.

--Hey now, I didn't go as far as saying to hack their accounts lol.

If no type of physical (as physical as a game can get) solution is fesable, I suggest a meeting with them then, to find out what the deal is.

However, you are right Arev, it is just a game. On the other hand, we can't ignore the fact Lexx and Osar lost all the credits and time that went into Fort Legacy.

Lexx Yovel
RID Leader/Mayor

Post by Lexx Yovel » Mon Jan 11, 2010 2:52 pm

I told Darla' not to worry about anything last night.

Anyways yes, it's a game, and yes, no one should lose any sleep over this. I'm certainly not, in fact I try to take things in good light and just look at this as a challenge, no different than other challenges RID has faced in the past.

Yes, it's likely OWNZ will focus only on Tatooine, at least for the time being. Also, it makes no difference that there are no Rank 4 cities on Tatooine. They can just as easily destroy a Rank 5 city, and then update to Rank 4. There is a cap on Rank 4 cities, but once you're Rank 4, you can be Rank 5 as soon as you get the citizens. There's no cap for that. Also isn't it a bit foolish to say that they weren't specifically targetting RID? Okay, they conveniently found Fort Endeavour and destroyed it, but why destroy Fort Legacy next? They could have gotten rid of Farpoint Valley, BunkerAssault, or one of the other number of inactive shuttleport cities on Tatooine. But no, they pursued this against RID, their leader calling us a Rebel guild, insulting me in tells, and saying they will cause trouble for RID. These aren't made up, I'll post screenshots of tells made by them.

But yeah, Darla' gets kinda pumped too easily. If I'm not mistaken, she's the one who kinda went psycho when we were withdrawing Farpoint Valley to Clarissa (though I'm not sure for certain if that was Darla' or not). Don't worry about her. She has no hacker friends, and though she may be angry, I'll tell her to chill and leave this to us.

Also Fort Legacy wasn't inactive. Osar got frequent votes consistently. As soon as Osar gets back from his trip (he may be back from now) we can speak to him about getting RMNTS more involved on this on their own. We aren't fighting their battles, we're just sticking up for those who are right.

I know you have issues with this Arev, but there is no harm in being cautious, and helping out Osar and others a little bit. It's not like there's too much in our plans that will cause problems. OWNZ isn't very well liked by the Starsider community, and Lord-Cyco has reputedly bad-mouthed numerous Imperials on separate occassions. There was a whole thread on the Starsider forums ridiculing the entire guild of OWNZ. It dragged on for a good while before being deleted. I was thinking of adding something, but decided not to stirr the flames.

We aren't complicating things. Lets not start fooling ourselves by thinking that we're shoving our noses where they don't belong or that we're causing trouble. We most certainly are not. We have/had 2 key objectives:

A.) Get a member in OWNZ to get some information on them and gauge their future plans

B.) Plan a simple takeover of a small outpost they don't care about, so that Osar can just rebuild his Fort Legacy with his friends. Think about this. They specifically built that outpost so that we wouldn't be able to rebuild Fort Legacy. It was shady move on their part. The outpost hasn't grown since its inception. Is it so much to ask that we execute a simple operation to take control of it? Even if it takes some time?

It's that simple. What is so wrong with these 2 objectives, and why is there so much controversy surrounding what we're doing? Are we supposed to forget about what has happened just because Illiack threatened to leave? Has anyone else threatened to leave because of this? Most certainly not, at least not to my knowledge.

Aside from the Council, Xoseh and Kurke, no one knows about the OWNZ situation anymore, and we'll keep it that way for the most part. We spoke about it briefly during last nights meeting, but I assured everyone that we would just move on.

I still think it wouldn't hurt to warn the other mayors on Tatooine who have shuttleports, but if you think that's a bad idea I'll forget about it and let them worry about themselves.

Xoseh
Major

Post by Xoseh » Mon Jan 11, 2010 4:59 pm

If all we're doing is the two things you listed Lexx, then this shouldnt be any type of problem at all. We have more then enough citizens who lost homes in Fort Legacy to surround all of their outpost and more, I know I'll be helping bring down that outpost.

Keeping Tai in OWNz is totally up to you Lexx.

Lexx Yovel
RID Leader/Mayor

Post by Lexx Yovel » Mon Jan 11, 2010 5:21 pm

You can keep Tai in OWNZ, at least until we either complete/give-up on the operation I suppose.

Daiho
Lieutenant Colonel

Post by Daiho » Mon Jan 11, 2010 5:35 pm

Xoseh wrote:
Daiho wrote:Why are we infiltrating this PA?

We have reason to believe they were behind Fort Legacy's destruction. However, new intel arose saying 'Imp was in AI according to Osar.

I'm not really sure what to do now, if it was in fact OWNz, then I will keep my current mission. I'm awaiting orders from Lexx at this point.

I read my mails and I'm up to date lol

Arev
Colonel

Post by Arev » Mon Jan 11, 2010 11:08 pm

I take it back. Tatooine does have one Rank 4 city, Black Sands. It doesn't have a shuttleport, but I believe it's because they don't want their RP atmosphere disturbed. (I can't say that I blame them.) Black Sands is Fort Oasis' southern neighbor.

Lexx Yovel
RID Leader/Mayor

Post by Lexx Yovel » Mon Jan 11, 2010 11:32 pm

Interesting, it seems both OWNZ Central HQ and Black Sands benefitted from the destruction of Fort Legacy.

Obviously Black Sands had nothing to do with it, but I was wondering why no other city got a new shuttleport.

But yeah, Black Sands has been Rank 3 for some time but never put themselves on the nav-map. So this seems to indicate that they are staying secluded for RP reasons. It's an interesting city, I've been there on occassion. It doesn't have a nicely layed out city (though that was probably intentional), but lots of their homes offer me some inspiration on how to decorate my homes.

Anyways, I spoke to Osar today. He's been a bit despondent about what's been going on, but I offered him refuge in Fort Oasis for the rest of his homes for the time being.

He may assist somewhat with taking over OWNZ Outpost, but not sure yet.

Arev
Colonel

Post by Arev » Tue Jan 12, 2010 11:58 pm

To confirm, Black Sands did advance a few days ago.

Red-Dawn
Corporal

Post by Red-Dawn » Thu Jan 14, 2010 5:59 pm

Arev wrote:Oh, and Red, Illiack suggested not to spam mail with the "on duty" messages. He said it wouldn't be bad if he only had one account, but it's bad enough he has two more. :)

Roger !

Xoseh
Major

Post by Xoseh » Fri Jan 15, 2010 4:27 pm

I was thinking of just Same Faction BH'ing some people on Tai before we decide to pull her out, just to ruin their image a little bit more.

They're actually against that, but whatever. No skin off mah bonez.

Arev
Colonel

Post by Arev » Tue Jan 19, 2010 6:00 pm

Did we ever get in contact with these mayors?

Lexx Yovel
RID Leader/Mayor

Post by Lexx Yovel » Tue Jan 19, 2010 6:01 pm

I forget the name, but the Outpost is being handed off from 'Imp to a new mayor.

I'll get the name when I can, so that Xoseh can perhaps contact him and become a citizen there.