So I was wondering...

A place for members to speak about almost anything, at a reasonable level.

Moderator:Lexx Yovel

Waucod Meesman
Village Idiot
So I was wondering...

Post by Waucod Meesman » Wed Mar 25, 2009 11:40 pm

Who else here watches lost?

Santos
Colonel

Post by Santos » Thu Mar 26, 2009 12:02 am

Meeeee! But I missed it tonight.

Waucod Meesman
Village Idiot

Post by Waucod Meesman » Thu Mar 26, 2009 2:15 pm

telemchus wrote:Meeeee! But I missed it tonight.

Well I just had the Little Ben song stuck in my head... which is just like the Little Bill song but Little Ben instead.

Apium
Colonel

Post by Apium » Thu Mar 26, 2009 10:38 pm

I watch Lost. I thought the last episode was pretty good, but we are getting close to some confusing time paradoxes. Oh well, you can't spend that much time in the past and not kill at least one person who is not supposed to die.
swtor: Aeroxis

Apium Auvair- Master Medic
Kalice- Master Architect
Aurelie Auvair- Jedi Master
Victoire Auvair- Master Armorsmith

Waucod Meesman
Village Idiot

Post by Waucod Meesman » Thu Mar 26, 2009 11:04 pm

Apium wrote:I watch Lost. I thought the last episode was pretty good, but we are getting close to some confusing time paradoxes. Oh well, you can't spend that much time in the past and not kill at least one person who is not supposed to die.

But exactly what is going to happen to the Ben that is with Sun and Frank in the future?

Of course I don't think Ben is dead though, he can't die.

Apium
Colonel

Post by Apium » Sat Mar 28, 2009 12:03 am

Waucod Meesman wrote:
Apium wrote:I watch Lost. I thought the last episode was pretty good, but we are getting close to some confusing time paradoxes. Oh well, you can't spend that much time in the past and not kill at least one person who is not supposed to die.

But exactly what is going to happen to the Ben that is with Sun and Frank in the future?

I dunno, Faraday kept saying that they couldn't change the past. Maybe, we are supposed to view this 1970s island as a sort of pocket of time that is completely separate from the present. That is pretty much the only way this going to play out and not be extremely confusing. Although, I can see the writers using time travel as a deus ex machina of sorts. I mean, we already had Faraday using the "past Desmond" as a messenger. Let's just hope next week's (or is it in two weeks?) Lost clears some things up.
swtor: Aeroxis

Apium Auvair- Master Medic
Kalice- Master Architect
Aurelie Auvair- Jedi Master
Victoire Auvair- Master Armorsmith

Waucod Meesman
Village Idiot

Post by Waucod Meesman » Sat Mar 28, 2009 8:28 am

Apium wrote:
Waucod Meesman wrote:

I dunno, Faraday kept saying that they couldn't change the past. Maybe, we are supposed to view this 1970s island as a sort of pocket of time that is completely separate from the present. That is pretty much the only way this going to play out and not be extremely confusing. Although, I can see the writers using time travel as a deus ex machina of sorts. I mean, we already had Faraday using the "past Desmond" as a messenger. Let's just hope next week's (or is it in two weeks?) Lost clears some things up.

Yeah that would make sense too. So they didn't ever say what happened to Faraday did they?

Yeah its in 2 weeks, should be pretty interesting.

Santos
Colonel

Post by Santos » Sat Mar 28, 2009 4:14 pm

I've already solved Lost. It's Arzt. Seriously, though, I can't see them killing off Ben before the last season, so luckily little Ben had a chicken salad sandwich in his pocket which stopped the bullet.

Waucod Meesman
Village Idiot

Post by Waucod Meesman » Sat Mar 28, 2009 10:03 pm

telemchus wrote:I've already solved Lost. It's Arzt. Seriously, though, I can't see them killing off Ben before the last season, so luckily little Ben had a chicken salad sandwich in his pocket which stopped the bullet.

And he only pretended to die after that whole dynamite thing... yes, I see.

Hahaha yeah, probably wanted Sayid to have all the lunch he needed.

Santos
Colonel

Post by Santos » Sat Mar 28, 2009 10:27 pm

Another alternative: the series actually is still in early season 2, and is all Hurley's imagination after he was put in a ranch dressing-induced coma.

Waucod Meesman
Village Idiot

Post by Waucod Meesman » Sat Mar 28, 2009 11:54 pm

telemchus wrote:Another alternative: the series actually is still in early season 2, and is all Hurley's imagination after he was put in a ranch dressing-induced coma.

Of course... it has been so obvious all along!

Santos
Colonel

Post by Santos » Sun Mar 29, 2009 12:37 am

Also, what the hell happened to Aaron?

Waucod Meesman
Village Idiot

Post by Waucod Meesman » Sun Mar 29, 2009 1:17 am

telemchus wrote:Also, what the hell happened to Aaron?

Did Kate... kill him?

And why was Ben all beat up before they got up on the plan.

I propose and official Lost question thread, it could even be this one. Gimme a sticker!

Santos
Colonel

Post by Santos » Sun Mar 29, 2009 2:46 am

Waucod Meesman wrote:
telemchus wrote:Also, what the hell happened to Aaron?

Did Kate... kill him?

And why was Ben all beat up before they got up on the plan.

I propose and official Lost question thread, it could even be this one. Gimme a sticker!

It's a widely believed speculation that Ben was killing, or trying to kill Penny, as he said he would get revenge on Whidmore for killing Alex. Aaron's fate hasn't been revealed yet, he probably got "repossessed" by the service that was trying to take him before, but we don't know who hired them yet.

Waucod Meesman
Village Idiot

Post by Waucod Meesman » Sun Mar 29, 2009 10:39 am

telemchus wrote:Aaron's fate hasn't been revealed yet, he probably got "repossessed" by the service that was trying to take him before, but we don't know who hired them yet.

No, that was already cleared up. That was Ben's lawyer, and he was trying to blackmail Kate to go with them all.