Wrath

A place for members to share useful information with one another.

Moderator:Lexx Yovel

Jonem
Master Sergeant

Post by Jonem » Wed Feb 18, 2009 11:11 pm

Hi kioet!

Waucod Meesman
Village Idiot

Post by Waucod Meesman » Wed Feb 18, 2009 11:14 pm

dude seriously... I haven't even done anything like this in at least 2 years.

Mikal
Second Lieutenant

Post by Mikal » Fri Feb 20, 2009 11:30 am

This is why I ended up having to leave SWG. I bought a new power supply cause old one couldn't push new video card. It went bad after a couple months and fried everything. Bought new computer but am not gonna spend 2-3 weeks downloading the game again (dialup ftl). I also had some probs with another comp I had set up to do my 3D modeling and animation, basically the mobo decided to not play nice anymore, and started to smoke....a lot. So yeah, I've been having fun with computers lately. Now just to get rest of 3D stuff put on this one and see how long it lasts hehe.
As far as the lines at the top of your screen, yes, that is caused by wrong refresh rate. My mom toasted (well, technically it was while I was borrowing it, but prob had already started by then) her flat screen cause the refresh rate on the monitor was wrong. She had a line up at the top that would kinda change colors and stuff. It didn't bother her cause she just surfs the net kind of thing, so she didn't tell me. I borrowed it and loaded up Doom 3 and the whole screen went blank, with the occasional color change. Then I had to tell her it was broke...talk about not a good time hehe.

SkyeLine

Post by SkyeLine » Sat Feb 21, 2009 8:15 am

Ouch Dial Up >.<

Saurat Seerdon
Lieutenant Colonel

Post by Saurat Seerdon » Thu Jul 16, 2009 10:43 am

i posted a thing at the support forums at the swg site...hoping to fix my problem with the annoying lag. someone recommended updating the BIOS, which i decided to do, so i'm currently trying to get SWG running right now, something about direct3d not responding.....always something, hopefully a full scan fixes it. i'm keeping my hopes up.

awww fuck it
Apathy is Death.