Application: Mystorian

Apply to RID, and view the personal records of our members here.

Moderator:Lexx Yovel

mystorian
Application: Mystorian

Post by mystorian » Sat Jan 17, 2009 9:11 am

BASIC INFORMATION:

Full Name: Mystorian
Species: Human
Faction and Rank (If applicable): Imperial Private
Number of PvP Kills: None yet
Heroic Instance Access: None yet
Combat Level: 22
Profession: Bounty Hunter
Pilot Type (and Squadron): Imperial Officer – Storm Squadron
Political Status (Type yes/no if a Politician or not): No

CHARACTER INFORMATION:

Do you have any alternate character(s)? If so, mention their name(s), faction(s), level(s), profession(s) and any additional information. List if they are in guild(s). If any are not in a guild, state if you'd like them to join R.I.D: No other characters

Do you have any real-life friends or family within R.I.D? If so, what are their names? Do you know anyone personally, elsewhere throughout the game?: Bovive is the only RL friend I know of on SWG

Have you ever been in any guild(s) on this server on any character? If so, mention the name of the guild(s), their faction(s), why you are no longer a part of the guild(s) and any additional information: No other guilds

Have you ever been in R.I.D before on any character? If so, how many times? And why were you removed/leave?: Never been in RID before

Have you ever been a Rebel on any character you played with on Starsider?: No

What is your current citizenship status? Would you be interested in holding citizenship in a city associated with the Regal Imperial Fort Network? If so, mention a preferred city (If able): Wanderer. I would be willing to be a citizen wherever my other guild members are.

PERSONAL INFORMATION:

Would you be willing to use the current in-game voice-chat system, if you aren't already?: Yes

What is your SOE forum user-name? Do you use forums often?: mystorian

What is your favorite of all planets? Which planet of the four do you prefer most?: Tatooine, Rori, Talus or Dantooine (those are planets with at least one R.I.D city): So far, I’ve only explored Tatooine.

What time zone are you in? If you don't know, mention the country or state you reside in. What are your playing hours? What days of the week, and at what times are you usually most active?: Central. I play anytime between 5:00PM to 9:00AM, Mon-Sun.

What are your interests (IE: PvP, PvE, RP, space, etc.)? Feel free to list more than one: Right now I’m just concentrating on quest. I would like to spend more time in space.

What is your real-life age? If not willing to answer this question, you may leave it blank, or give an approximation (IE: Younger or older than 18 years of age): 36

What are your traits? Are you a good communicator, leader, or follower (feel free to list others, and more than one trait if applicable)? How do you feel the guild can assist you, and how do you feel you can assist the guild?: I am usually really good at teaching. I would like the guild to help guide me through these early stages, and I, in return, will teach all I am able to newbies, as well as support the guild in their cause.

Additional Information: Thanks to Bovive for all his help.

Bovive
Colonel

Post by Bovive » Sat Jan 17, 2009 9:21 am

Welcome to RID buddy! Feel free to browse around our forums, there is a lot of good information here and info on what is happening. A lot of times information is posted on the forums instead of sent in-game. If you need anything just hollar.

Edit: On a side note Mystorian is also a computer guru, so kioet maybe he can help you out with your problem as well.

Saurat Seerdon
Lieutenant Colonel

Post by Saurat Seerdon » Sat Jan 17, 2009 12:53 pm

lol there's nothing a hammer can't fix. :)

welcome to RID!

I've been on my alt, Saurat Seerdon. can only play about 15 minute intervals before computer speakers crackle and i have to exit out before the computer freezes. pretty sure it's motherboard. i was using a 256mb video card, but switched back to the onboard since the video card was causing the computer to freeze quicker than what it does right now.

i need a new computer.
Apathy is Death.

Daiho
Lieutenant Colonel

Post by Daiho » Sat Jan 17, 2009 1:08 pm

Welcome aboard :)

arramen

Post by arramen » Thu Jan 22, 2009 11:15 pm

Welcome aboard! Did bovive tell you about the hazing for new members?

Bovive
Colonel

Post by Bovive » Fri Jan 23, 2009 12:43 am

arramen wrote:Welcome aboard! Did bovive tell you about the hazing for new members?

You mean the Ewok spanking?

SkyeLine

Post by SkyeLine » Fri Jan 23, 2009 9:52 am

Kioet wrote:lol there's nothing a hammer can't fix. :)

welcome to RID!

I've been on my alt, Saurat Seerdon. can only play about 15 minute intervals before computer speakers crackle and i have to exit out before the computer freezes. pretty sure it's motherboard. i was using a 256mb video card, but switched back to the onboard since the video card was causing the computer to freeze quicker than what it does right now.

i need a new computer.

Can you give me some info on what kind of hardware you have? You're right it sounds like something's wrong with your motherboard, or something's overheating. But I cannot be sure without more info >.<

Bovive
Colonel

Post by Bovive » Fri Jan 23, 2009 11:13 am

SkyeLine wrote:
Kioet wrote:lol there's nothing a hammer can't fix. :)

welcome to RID!

i need a new computer.

Can you give me some info on what kind of hardware you have? You're right it sounds like something's wrong with your motherboard, or something's overheating. But I cannot be sure without more info >.<

There is a whole different thread for that. We have been trying to help him. Probaby his Mobo but been waiting forever on Arramen (electronics engineer) to repsond. Respond Arramen! Damn you!