Lightsaber crafting.

Do you need something? Have something to trade? Post it here and see if your fellow guild members can help you out!

Moderator:Lexx Yovel

Corvallon
Lightsaber crafting.

Post by Corvallon » Fri Oct 10, 2008 5:03 pm

I just got my first 5th gen and have a few questions.

Is there a lightsaber crafting suit available to use?
Is there a specific place where RID Jedi can craft their sabers?
I have some bits, but not sure if I need anything else before I can socket them. Will update.

Thanks in advance, Cor.

Arev
Colonel

Post by Arev » Fri Oct 10, 2008 5:11 pm

Yay for double-posts! :D

Our Jedi are lacking in number at present, I'm NOT aware of a guild lightsaber crafting suit, but if Xoseh is free, he might be able to help you out. If not, I'd recommend talking with Rahel (she's always on during the evenings, unless there's an RP event), or -Denjo-, a well respected Imperial PvP Jedi.

You can craft it in the Fort Keen City Hall, it's a Research Center, and as a Smuggler, I can give you an extra 150 luck.
Last edited by Arev on Fri Oct 10, 2008 5:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Corvallon

Post by Corvallon » Fri Oct 10, 2008 5:13 pm

Arev wrote:Yay for double-posts! :D

Our Jedi are lacking in number at present, I'm aware of a guild lightsaber crafting suit, but if Xoseh is free, he might be able to help you out. If not, I'd recommend talking with Rahel (she's always on during the evenings, unless there's an RP event), or -Denjo-, a well respected Imperial PvP Jedi.

You can craft it in the Fort Keen City Hall, it's a Research Center, and as a Smuggler, I can give you an extra 150 luck.

Thanks for the info. :D

Arev
Colonel

Post by Arev » Fri Oct 10, 2008 5:19 pm

Sorry for being misleading, I meant, "I'm NOT aware..."