OK I did it now

A place to discuss RID's war plans.

Moderator:Lexx Yovel

Erougn
Captain
OK I did it now

Post by Erougn » Thu Oct 02, 2008 7:57 pm

I have personally declared war on TROOP.

As they are an Imp guild, I am leaving RID temporarily to SPANK THEM!

I will be back.

Jonem
Master Sergeant

Post by Jonem » Thu Oct 02, 2008 8:15 pm

I had to admit..I personally dont like TROOP..granted i only remember two of their members O,o

Mikal
Second Lieutenant

Post by Mikal » Thu Oct 02, 2008 8:29 pm

Ummm...ok. Hurry back I guess would be in order!

Arev
Colonel

Post by Arev » Thu Oct 02, 2008 8:34 pm

Ahaha. No offense, but Troop may be a bit elitist when it comes to RP, but they ain't bad when it comes to PvP. It still upsets when the only (Ground) PvPing that occurs on Starsider are Imperial vs. Imperial PA Wars.

Erougn
Captain

Post by Erougn » Thu Oct 02, 2008 9:04 pm

I am tired of people attacking RID with impunity. I will be kicking troops collective asses and reminding them of that all the way.

Arev
Colonel

Post by Arev » Fri Oct 03, 2008 11:18 am

Erougn wrote:I am tired of people attacking RID with impunity.

When did this happen?

Dila'ae

Post by Dila'ae » Sat Oct 04, 2008 10:19 am

Troop are a bunch of people from Naritus, the worse server ever to set it's place in SWG. My brother played on there for awhile and he was what you would call "Cyber bullied" by the immature pricks that played there.

Now, as they know who I am - they'll jump on anyones bandwagon just to shoot at another guild. Whether it's an RID member just getting pissed off or just being unfair in PvP. They'll find a way to make sure you're known to the server for your actions. ( Yes these are the types that create threads on the forums to center someone out in the galaxy, in their mission to ruin their reputation or just purely pissing them off ).

If we do go to war with Troop, I promise you this will be an extremely tough fight. They're very hard to beat in PvP and I doubt we'll stand a good chance against them. The thing is - we would be able to fight them if core combat SWG players would be online mostly during the day, then we could group up. But the problem is everyone in RID is on at differen't times. And in Troop it seems they're ALWAYS online, ALWAYS grouped, and ALWAYS buffed stacked for PvP.

Jaysont
Lieutenant Colonel

Post by Jaysont » Sat Oct 04, 2008 6:29 pm

tbh i wud prob rape them, i chill with the primes- from nari and if we came over they would'nt stand a chance, give them hell they prob the time that buff because they dont know how to pvp, so just be tactical. you can overcome these people just try trust me.