RID Divisions: Brainstorming Thread

A place for members to discuss general information about RID.

Moderator:Lexx Yovel

Erougn
Captain

Post by Erougn » Wed Apr 23, 2008 4:16 pm

Man, I used to be able to go away for a month and just have a few GATs from KURKE and Waucod to read lol.

This will take days!

Barney

Post by Barney » Wed Apr 23, 2008 4:25 pm

Just vote for Squirtle, that's the most important thing I think we unanimously agreed on.

If you think about it, he's a water type, which could be Navy in a long stretchy logic way.

Barney

Post by Barney » Thu Apr 24, 2008 12:51 am

Hey people, we did a dry run just with a group of 5 of us trying to test the waters on blowing up bases (real ones) tonight. I'm happy to say that it was slow and we had a learning curve but we had no problem finding 3 vulnerable rebel bases in a row close to each other outside Hero's Legacy on Talus (/ui action hidefromOmbrose).

Great work guys! Looks like finding smugglers and officers is really the hardest part for a rambling base buster group.

(l to r)

Aedean, Liberties, Kioet', and Talrock with Xoseh who LD's earlier.

Saurat Seerdon
Lieutenant Colonel

Post by Saurat Seerdon » Thu Apr 24, 2008 3:05 am

you all missed the real party. Talrock and I decided to check the talus weapon depot and naboo weapon research. We were attacked at the weapon research, managed to hold off a few attacks until i got the 'connection lost' message, and then it was over until we attacked again, but lost talrock in the beginning of the fight, and was chased down by a medic+commando team.

Got a few extra kills out of it. :) Returned a few minutes later after recieving the message that more imperial soldiers showed up, when we arrived nobody was there except the stormtroopers.

I did manage to recover information from both bases. (i'm trying to go for that imperial insurgency collection)
Apathy is Death.

Barney

Post by Barney » Thu Apr 24, 2008 10:58 am

I'm sorry my dear but I had to log, by 10:30 my time I was just too tired to keep going and needed to make sure I got a full night's sleep so I can finish fixing my car today and be available online in time for our early guild meeting then kashyyyk night.

Saurat Seerdon
Lieutenant Colonel

Post by Saurat Seerdon » Tue Apr 29, 2008 2:22 am

after the meeting, i've become interested in joining the Intelligence Division.

I plan on participating in all SF activities as well, but would want to be focused on breaking the rebellion's control of our galaxy.
Apathy is Death.

Lexx Yovel
RID Leader/Mayor

Post by Lexx Yovel » Tue Apr 29, 2008 2:29 pm

Yeah that may be possible Kioet'. I'll consult with those who run Intel and see what to work out :)

Dragonus

Post by Dragonus » Tue Apr 29, 2008 3:51 pm

Barney wrote:Hey people, we did a dry run just with a group of 5 of us trying to test the waters on blowing up bases (real ones) tonight. I'm happy to say that it was slow and we had a learning curve but we had no problem finding 3 vulnerable rebel bases in a row close to each other outside Hero's Legacy on Talus (/ui action hidefromOmbrose).

Ombrose is now in FORCE

Barney

Post by Barney » Thu May 01, 2008 2:59 pm

Ouch!!!
Well then... I don't feel bad blowing up their bases anymore!