Structures Trader Looking For Work

Do you need something? Have something to trade? Post it here and see if your fellow guild members can help you out!

Moderator:Lexx Yovel

Mikal
Second Lieutenant
Structures Trader Looking For Work

Post by Mikal » Tue Feb 19, 2008 10:31 pm

Hey guys, Mikal is a 90 structures trader (space specialization). Lately he has been trying to stock all sorts of items on his vendors, but this is taking WAY too much out of me, and since his shop is still in some backwater town on Dant, he doesn't get much in the way of sales. So I am wanting him to specialize more. If the other space traders can tell me what they make, or if someone knows of a market that is needed, let me know. Also, if people need crafted equipment special made, let me know as well. I'm all up for special orders (I may need the person to supply select materials, since a few of my mats aren't the best, but most of my mats are pretty good quality....I've just been having probs finding good gas to mine hehe) if anyone needs them.

Lexx Yovel
RID Leader/Mayor

Post by Lexx Yovel » Wed Feb 20, 2008 5:53 pm

Kurke and Apium (on his crafting alt Kalice) are joining together for a space trading vendor operation. Kalice/Apium is going to be a shipwright so you might want to speak with him.

Mikal
Second Lieutenant

Post by Mikal » Wed Feb 20, 2008 9:53 pm

Ok, I'll do that . Hey Apium...what you gonna sell? hehe

Lamid

Malekor Shipworks just moved into D'Aroo

Post by Lamid » Thu Feb 21, 2008 2:23 am

I just moved my shipwright's shop to Fort D'Aroo outside Restuss (was out in BFE, Naboo LoL). I *intend* on making him primarily ship supplies and components (some crafted L5 and 6 equipment seems to be a bit better than any RE10's could get according to spacetribe at least) such as missile tubes, countermeasures, and engines, as well as gunship components. Though I've also put in place a way for taking RE jobs through my vendors.

The biggest problem I'm running into is getting out there and finding the quality resources I need, and then bringing them in at adequate quantity to keep my vendors stocked. After 2 days, over half the missile tubes I threw together and posted have flown off the shelves, and I still haven't managed to get the crates of missiles and countermeasures made for sale yet (ran out of steel and the good radioactive for the higher end rockets).

Erougn
Captain

Post by Erougn » Thu Feb 21, 2008 7:39 am

Please let me know before you put missiles into stock. The RID fleet is in desperate need of missiles and will pay a fair price.

Apium
Colonel

Post by Apium » Thu Feb 21, 2008 10:15 am

I'm going to speak with all the shipwrights in the guild by the end of the week. There is no reason we should have 5 shipwrights working against eachother. We can pool the power of RID's shipwrights to come out on top in the market.

The working name for the company is RID - Oasis Enterprises. At the beginning, 100% of revenue will go to keeping the company running and advancing it. Later on, something like 40% of the profits/equipment will go to RID (specifically the navy) and the other 60% will be divided among the partners.

We are taking a private business approach in hopes that it will drive the company forward and benefit everyone more.
swtor: Aeroxis

Apium Auvair- Master Medic
Kalice- Master Architect
Aurelie Auvair- Jedi Master
Victoire Auvair- Master Armorsmith

Mikal
Second Lieutenant

Post by Mikal » Thu Feb 21, 2008 10:46 am

Sounds cool...Zaitzev Industries would be happy to merge for the benefit of all.

Kurke Aumea
First Lieutenant

Post by Kurke Aumea » Thu Feb 21, 2008 5:53 pm

Indeed, Aumea Industries is alread contributing what it can. So, if we have all of these shipwrights in the guild, does this mean I'm the guild architect??? :P
3134 Posts + Whatever I have now

Jaysont
Lieutenant Colonel

Post by Jaysont » Thu Feb 21, 2008 8:30 pm

no ur just the guy who does dodgy deals on the side.

Erougn
Captain

Post by Erougn » Thu Feb 21, 2008 9:24 pm

We desperately neer IR2 missile packs. Max and min dmg 7 rounds priority.

I will buy as many as you can make. I prefer crates of 25 packs.

Kurke Aumea
First Lieutenant

Post by Kurke Aumea » Fri Feb 22, 2008 12:01 am

Jaysont wrote:no ur just the guy who does dodgy deals on the side.

Does this mean I get to wear a cloak??? I've always wanted to wear a cloak!!!
3134 Posts + Whatever I have now

Jaysont
Lieutenant Colonel

Post by Jaysont » Fri Feb 22, 2008 9:24 am

no cuz u dont make enough money to buy a cloak you just have a battered hat pulled low to cover your face.

Apium
Colonel

Post by Apium » Fri Feb 22, 2008 10:52 am

Erougn wrote:We desperately neer IR2 missile packs. Max and min dmg 7 rounds priority.

I will buy as many as you can make. I prefer crates of 25 packs.

I am going to set up 3 factories tonight that will be making IR2s nonstop until the event tomorrow. I can take some of the costs, but I can't afford all of them though, so some help would be great.
swtor: Aeroxis

Apium Auvair- Master Medic
Kalice- Master Architect
Aurelie Auvair- Jedi Master
Victoire Auvair- Master Armorsmith

Mikal
Second Lieutenant

Post by Mikal » Fri Feb 22, 2008 11:36 am

Let Mikal know what you need ingame and I'll see what I can do. I have IR2 schematic made and a bunch of mats for them, just can't find my equipment factory. I coulda swore I had one laying around someplace hehe. Of course, the ones you have are probably better (I never have the best of luck with experimentation...SOE hates my crafter), but they are still pretty good I think.

Waucod
Warrant Officer II

Post by Waucod » Fri Feb 22, 2008 10:17 pm

Kurke Aumea wrote:Indeed, Aumea Industries is alread contributing what it can. So, if we have all of these shipwrights in the guild, does this mean I'm the guild architect??? :P

To much like the good ol' days....
2030 + however many I have now...