The GAT Thread

A place for members to speak about almost anything, at a reasonable level.

Moderator:Lexx Yovel

Kurke Aumea
First Lieutenant

Post by Kurke Aumea » Fri Jan 25, 2008 7:13 pm

I'll stick to Discovery channel and SPEED.

Apium
Colonel

Post by Apium » Fri Jan 25, 2008 10:37 pm

Lost and Battlestar Galactica are pretty much the only reason I watch TV. Those, and the occasional Colbert Report.
swtor: Aeroxis

Apium Auvair- Master Medic
Kalice- Master Architect
Aurelie Auvair- Jedi Master
Victoire Auvair- Master Armorsmith

Kurke Aumea
First Lieutenant

Post by Kurke Aumea » Fri Jan 25, 2008 11:44 pm

Apium wrote:Lost and Battlestar Galactica are pretty much the only reason I watch TV. Those, and the occasional Colbert Report.

Mmmm..... Battlestar Galactica....

Waucod Meesman
Village Idiot

Post by Waucod Meesman » Sat Jan 26, 2008 12:27 am

I actually really really like LOST... its got a nice twist to it. But yeah that and 24 are the only good dramas... and The Office and Scrubs are really the only other things I watch, and the occasional Discovery Channel stuff.

So Kurke are you gonna watch all 24 hours of Daytona?!?!?!

Kurke Aumea
First Lieutenant

Post by Kurke Aumea » Sat Jan 26, 2008 12:36 am

Waucod Meesman wrote:I actually really really like LOST... its got a nice twist to it. But yeah that and 24 are the only good dramas... and The Office and Scrubs are really the only other things I watch, and the occasional Discovery Channel stuff.

Doubtful. I don't even know when it is. Is it this weekend? Then definitely not. I have to drive out to Harrisburg, PA to do some work at a couple of our plants out there. Gonna be a lovely Sunday through Tuesday trip... ugh...

Apium
Colonel

Post by Apium » Sat Jan 26, 2008 1:02 am

Waucod Meesman wrote:I actually really really like LOST... its got a nice twist to it. But yeah that and 24 are the only good dramas... and The Office and Scrubs are really the only other things I watch, and the occasional Discovery Channel stuff.

I forgot about Scrubs and The Office. I have my tivo set to record every episode of both.

Kalice- Master Architect

Waucod Meesman
Village Idiot

Post by Waucod Meesman » Sat Jan 26, 2008 12:20 pm

Yeah well they haven't showed any new episodes since like November... Yeah the 24 hour race is this weekend. I don't even think they show all of it...

Santos
Colonel

Post by Santos » Sat Jan 26, 2008 4:39 pm

I'm not a big 24 fan, probably because I don't feel like watching it. I watch Lost, Heroes, The Office, and Scrubs. I'm watching American Gladiators now because I hate Mondays, so I might as well watch small guys get tackled by 7 foot tall 300 pound body builders while they're trying to play basketball.

Waucod Meesman
Village Idiot

Post by Waucod Meesman » Sun Jan 27, 2008 11:34 pm

Yeah... those guys are retarded. Did you see the guy break a leg

Kurke Aumea
First Lieutenant

Post by Kurke Aumea » Mon Jan 28, 2008 1:52 am

Ugh... I'm stuck in a hotel room in Harrisburg, PA for work... Not to metion I got a speeding ticket on my drive out here... This has been one sucky Sunday... Thankully, it's technically Monday as I post this. I need sleep...

Apium
Colonel

Post by Apium » Mon Jan 28, 2008 10:31 am

PA is a terrible state. (no offense tele) I was in Philadelphia for OT conference when I was younger. On the way home we were snowed in at a hotel in southern PA, on my birthday. Apparently, the hotel's restaraunt had been unable to obtain food. Yea, wasn't the best of birthdays.

Kalice- Master Architect

Kurke Aumea
First Lieutenant

Post by Kurke Aumea » Mon Jan 28, 2008 4:45 pm

Apium wrote:PA is a terrible state. (no offense tele) I was in Philadelphia for OT conference when I was younger. On the way home we were snowed in at a hotel in southern PA, on my birthday. Apparently, the hotel's restaraunt had been unable to obtain food. Yea, wasn't the best of birthdays.

Yeah, cause the snow in Philly is so much worse than what Erie and Cleveland get... :roll:

Apium
Colonel

Post by Apium » Mon Jan 28, 2008 4:47 pm

Kurke Aumea wrote:
Apium wrote:PA is a terrible state. (no offense tele) I was in Philadelphia for OT conference when I was younger. On the way home we were snowed in at a hotel in southern PA, on my birthday. Apparently, the hotel's restaraunt had been unable to obtain food. Yea, wasn't the best of birthdays.

Yeah, cause the snow in Philly is so much worse than what Erie and Cleveland get... :roll:

I've spent plenty of winters around Cleveland (Huron to be precise) and I've never seen a blizzard. Like I can't see the rest of my body blizzard.
Last edited by Apium on Mon Jan 28, 2008 5:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Kalice- Master Architect

Waucod Meesman
Village Idiot

Post by Waucod Meesman » Mon Jan 28, 2008 4:57 pm

I wonder if Kurke will give us another lecture on the lake effect or whatever the hell its called...

Kurke Aumea
First Lieutenant

Post by Kurke Aumea » Mon Jan 28, 2008 5:17 pm

Waucod Meesman wrote:I wonder if Kurke will give us another lecture on the lake effect or whatever the hell its called...

Don't tempt me. hehehe... Maybe after dinner. :twisted: