RID Crafters and BM supplies?

Do you need something? Have something to trade? Post it here and see if your fellow guild members can help you out!

Moderator:Lexx Yovel

Kendralla
RID Crafters and BM supplies?

Post by Kendralla » Wed May 30, 2007 9:40 pm

Just wondering what the current situation is. Do we even have the four groups of crafters to make all the consumables?

And no...my sig is old, not a merchant or crafter anymore.

Lexx Yovel
RID Leader/Mayor

Post by Lexx Yovel » Thu May 31, 2007 2:41 pm

Well I'm not too sure on what our status is. Ayalla (the alt of Azaelle), deals with munitions I believe. D'lela is structures I think, but she'll be leaving for a few months.

I know we have more crafters, especially alts of other members, but I'm not sure on their permanent status or names.

I'll definitely try to get at least one of each type dedicated to help RID, and place them in the Commercial Division.

Dragonus

Post by Dragonus » Thu May 31, 2007 4:59 pm

my alt is a crafter..but im not really into the crafting part lol

Waucod Meesman
Village Idiot

Post by Waucod Meesman » Thu May 31, 2007 5:10 pm

haha BM supplies :D

Apium
Colonel

Post by Apium » Thu May 31, 2007 5:15 pm

I feel old, what are BM supplies?
swtor: Aeroxis

Apium Auvair- Master Medic
Kalice- Master Architect
Aurelie Auvair- Jedi Master
Victoire Auvair- Master Armorsmith

Kendralla

Post by Kendralla » Tue Jun 05, 2007 11:39 am

Beast Master consumable. Enzyme centrifuge trays, enzyme processor capsules, enzyme re-processor capsules.

There's either nothing at all for sale on the vendor search (re-processor capsules), or total garbage selling for 1mil each. Stuck in limbo without any re-processor capsules atm, so frustrating.

Takura

Post by Takura » Thu Jun 07, 2007 2:46 pm

Maybe the other guild you were in has some?

Kendralla

Post by Kendralla » Fri Jun 08, 2007 1:46 am

Wouldn't know. OC was never very talkative while I was in there, so don't really keep in contact with any of them. Even Pipio isn't playing much anymore unfortunately, and if it's ingame he'd probably be able find it. :cry:

RettVescan
Staff Sergeant

Post by RettVescan » Fri Jun 08, 2007 4:10 pm

wehn you say reprocessor capsules - are you talking about reprocessor coolant? If so, I cna make those.

Kendralla

Post by Kendralla » Fri Jun 08, 2007 10:33 pm

No, they're called re-processor capsules. It's the finished product that you toss in the stand alone re-processor unit that combines the a, b, c, d, e hydro's into a better quality hydro.

Derine

Post by Derine » Mon Dec 17, 2007 3:14 am

I've been trying to keep my alt out of the picture but she's a cook now i was going to start bringing her out to restuss when she got to lvl 90 but no more is she a medic/beastmaster. I've been using her at the moment to sell stuff i collected in order to buy some stuff for jedi. but well see what happens. and if i want to keep her there. I havn't seen the benifits off crafting food yet.