A proposal for making these forums more active...

A place for members to discuss general information about RID.

Moderator:Lexx Yovel

Lysao

Post by Lysao » Mon Mar 26, 2007 9:40 pm

telemchus wrote:Drag, neither of those stats help healing! Just stamina does, since you'll have more action to blow on them.

Not really. The devs fucked it up so even though you have more action, your heals still take a percentage of that, not a hard number. You could have 2k more action than normal and still be able to only get the same amount of attacks out.

At least, thats the way it is for us medics :P

Santos
Colonel

Post by Santos » Tue Mar 27, 2007 2:04 pm

Is it that way for everyone? Since I have like 10k action, so I guess its a total waste.

Dragonus

Post by Dragonus » Tue Mar 27, 2007 2:38 pm

umm i know about the % action thing O-0 i never said i was going to put stam on the suit..its a waste. agi will make me a taking machine,,and con will help me last longer -_-' if the fix the heal efficiency then i will get that for the 3rd thingi

Lysao

Post by Lysao » Tue Mar 27, 2007 2:43 pm

Having Agility doesn't do alot, i've been stacking it lately (getting in the 500's) and I haven't noticed a massive difference. If you can get an agility officer buff however I'm sure that will make a HUGE difference. I heard somewhere its a 3600 buff, don't know if thats true or not.

Santos
Colonel

Post by Santos » Tue Mar 27, 2007 3:59 pm

Its 200

Apium
Colonel

Post by Apium » Tue Mar 27, 2007 4:02 pm

Toor who was that jedi who stacked agility and did really good? He was a mon cal maybe?
swtor: Aeroxis

Apium Auvair- Master Medic
Kalice- Master Architect
Aurelie Auvair- Jedi Master
Victoire Auvair- Master Armorsmith

Santos
Colonel

Post by Santos » Tue Mar 27, 2007 4:06 pm

Sanus, zabrak

Dragonus

Post by Dragonus » Tue Mar 27, 2007 4:28 pm

see! ima stack agi till i cant no more!!! gonna start some heavy GWC point grinding this Friday and next week. ( my trial is over but i want drag to have insane stats for when i come back in a few months soo ima pay for this month D= ) sucks not being able to go on a small vacation during Spring break,,, hanging out with friends in the same city sucks

Apium
Colonel

Post by Apium » Tue Mar 27, 2007 7:44 pm

telemchus wrote:Sanus, zabrak

no wasn't him. It was someone in RID's friend, he joined just for the DS guild war.
swtor: Aeroxis

Apium Auvair- Master Medic
Kalice- Master Architect
Aurelie Auvair- Jedi Master
Victoire Auvair- Master Armorsmith