STILL Need someone's voice - now with scene 1 link!

A place for members to discuss general information about RID.

Moderator:Lexx Yovel

RettVescan
Staff Sergeant
STILL Need someone's voice - now with scene 1 link!

Post by RettVescan » Thu Mar 22, 2007 8:28 pm

Hey all, as most of you are aware from the in game e-mail I sent out the other day, I'm looking for someone who can provide their voice for Erougn's character in my FRAPs movie. I still haven't gotten anyone to fill this position and I'm getting desperate. Anyone who wants to record their voice for me and can be enthusiastic about it, please step forward. You don't have to be an active player to do this.....hint, hint. :wink: Anyone who's interested, post here or mail me in game and I can provide you with the details. Thanks!
Last edited by RettVescan on Sat Mar 24, 2007 10:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Apium
Colonel

Post by Apium » Thu Mar 22, 2007 9:16 pm

what kind of character is it?
swtor: Aeroxis

Apium Auvair- Master Medic
Kalice- Master Architect
Aurelie Auvair- Jedi Master
Victoire Auvair- Master Armorsmith

RettVescan
Staff Sergeant

Post by RettVescan » Thu Mar 22, 2007 9:55 pm

The character is my second in command/friend. Myself and Erougn's character are both imperial agents on a mission to recover the Bane's Heart. Don't worry - the character doesn't die. :wink:

Waucod Meesman
Village Idiot

Post by Waucod Meesman » Thu Mar 22, 2007 10:13 pm

but characters that die are awesome cause they seem all heroic and everyone feels bad for them even though since they're imperial they're going to a better place

Apium
Colonel

Post by Apium » Thu Mar 22, 2007 10:18 pm

i was thinking more voice-wise. You probably can't just take anyone for the voice.
swtor: Aeroxis

Apium Auvair- Master Medic
Kalice- Master Architect
Aurelie Auvair- Jedi Master
Victoire Auvair- Master Armorsmith

Winky

Post by Winky » Thu Mar 22, 2007 10:19 pm

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/2006/07/arnoldelection.html

You wont find anyone who could compare to Arnold.

RettVescan
Staff Sergeant

Post by RettVescan » Thu Mar 22, 2007 10:20 pm

Yes well, he doesn't die atleast not in this one. If I ever am able to finish this one and make more in the future - he may die in one of those. Though at the rate this one is progressing, the game will be shut down before I have a chance to make anymore.

RettVescan
Staff Sergeant

Post by RettVescan » Sat Mar 24, 2007 10:44 pm

Like I said in the in-game e-mail: here is the link to what I've done with scene 1 so far. I've got it all completed except for the voice of Erougn's character. I didn't bother with subtitles so you probably won't really undersatnd what my character is talking about. I'm hoping this can catch someone's interest and get me some help. I really think, if this gets completed how I'm visioning it, this movie will redefine the standard for SWG Fraps movies. So please help me! Hope you enjoy!
http://hosted.filefront.com/RIDmovie/

P.S. Actually, upon reviewing the video myself, I'll probably get those last two shots of Erougn and I walking re-done in an attempt to get rid of those little run bursts that lag causes.
P.S.S. (or is it p.p.s?) Apium, sorry didn't see your post. At this point I will pretty much take any voice I can get. In a better situation I would be more picky, but I don't think I have that option right now. :)

Winky

Post by Winky » Sun Mar 25, 2007 12:17 am

All I can offer is help in a purely grammatical capacity if you want to put in any more text.

Lexx Yovel
RID Leader/Mayor

Post by Lexx Yovel » Sun Mar 25, 2007 9:36 am

Rett, the the movie is so far coming out a lot better than I previously expected. The sounds add a lot to the movie. Later we can get those last shots redone too if you like.

Santos
Colonel

Post by Santos » Mon Mar 26, 2007 8:49 pm

Rett, that's just amazing. I'd offer my voice, but I'm about as monotone as your 6th grade english teacher.

Waucod Meesman
Village Idiot

Post by Waucod Meesman » Mon Mar 26, 2007 9:02 pm

haha my sixth grade english teacher was a lesbian

RettVescan
Staff Sergeant

Post by RettVescan » Tue Mar 27, 2007 8:54 am

thanks for the comments guys. haha, toor. It's ok, I might actually ask you to act later on in the project. I need a male zabrak jedi for a part (that doesn't speak). Only thing is, I might need you to put on a couple feet in height - temporarily of course. hehe. :wink:

Santos
Colonel

Post by Santos » Tue Mar 27, 2007 2:02 pm

RettVescan wrote:thanks for the comments guys. haha, toor. It's ok, I might actually ask you to act later on in the project. I need a male zabrak jedi for a part (that doesn't speak). Only thing is, I might need you to put on a couple feet in height - temporarily of course. hehe. :wink:

Better idea: you all get IDd shorter.

Lysao

Post by Lysao » Tue Mar 27, 2007 2:42 pm

Lol, I don't know Toor, looks to me like you might be the shortest possible to be IDed too, maybe he needs you taller than everyone else :P