The GAT Thread

A place for members to speak about almost anything, at a reasonable level.

Moderator:Lexx Yovel

Apium
Colonel

Post by Apium » Tue Nov 28, 2006 4:55 pm

I refer everyone to the first page of the GAT where lexx is being waucod like
swtor: Aeroxis

Apium Auvair- Master Medic
Kalice- Master Architect
Aurelie Auvair- Jedi Master
Victoire Auvair- Master Armorsmith

Dragonus

Post by Dragonus » Tue Nov 28, 2006 5:01 pm

Kurke_Aumea wrote:
Sudz-Rahl wrote:You post pooper...always locking threads....

Haha. You can blame, tele, waucod, and probably me for that. The three of us tend to go off topic the most. This seems to be the best solution for keep all other posts on topic.

no and it still isnt

Kurke_Aumea
Colonel

Post by Kurke_Aumea » Tue Nov 28, 2006 7:08 pm

Sorry I haven't been around lately, been busy playing Gears of War (freaking sweet game!!!) and hanging with my girl.

Apium
Colonel

Post by Apium » Tue Nov 28, 2006 7:13 pm

Kurke_Aumea wrote:Sorry I haven't been around lately, been busy playing Gears of War (freaking sweet game!!!) and hanging with my girl.

I can't wait until I have access to my 360.(I have it, but unless I want to pay 200 dollars then I have to wait for christmas to get it. And I'm a cheap bastard.)

Kalice- Master Architect

Kurke_Aumea
Colonel

Post by Kurke_Aumea » Tue Nov 28, 2006 8:18 pm

Apium wrote:
Kurke_Aumea wrote:Sorry I haven't been around lately, been busy playing Gears of War (freaking sweet game!!!) and hanging with my girl.

I can't wait until I have access to my 360.(I have it, but unless I want to pay 200 dollars then I have to wait for christmas to get it. And I'm a cheap bastard.)

Take your $200 and go buy some games and accessories for that 360. Or put it towards a small HDTV (trust me, you will never regret a purchase like that). Better yet, take $50 of that and put it towards a year of Xbox Live. Yes, it's worth it.

By the way, I came across this article tonight and thought it was a pretty good read and gives you some insight about where Microsoft is heading.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/15934322/

I highly recommend reading it if you get a chance, though it is a bit long.

Apium
Colonel

Post by Apium » Tue Nov 28, 2006 8:52 pm

Kurke_Aumea wrote:
Apium wrote:

Take your $200 and go buy some games and accessories for that 360. Or put it towards a small HDTV (trust me, you will never regret a purchase like that). Better yet, take $50 of that and put it towards a year of Xbox Live. Yes, it's worth it.

By the way, I came across this article tonight and thought it was a pretty good read and gives you some insight about where Microsoft is heading.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/15934322/

I highly recommend reading it if you get a chance, though it is a bit long.

I'm really bored now so I'll read it. I already have a HDTV. I'm just gonna train for track to waste time until Christmas. All I really want right now is gears of war.

Kalice- Master Architect

Dragonus

Post by Dragonus » Tue Nov 28, 2006 9:54 pm

i thought someone would like to see this lol

http://cgi.ebay.com/A-PENIS-SHAPED-CHIC ... dZViewItem

Apium
Colonel

Post by Apium » Tue Nov 28, 2006 10:08 pm

Dragonus wrote:i thought someone would like to see this lol

http://cgi.ebay.com/A-PENIS-SHAPED-CHIC ... dZViewItem

lmao best thing ive seen all day

Kalice- Master Architect

Kurke_Aumea
Colonel

Post by Kurke_Aumea » Tue Nov 28, 2006 10:50 pm

Apium wrote:I'm really bored now so I'll read it. I already have a HDTV. I'm just gonna train for track to waste time until Christmas. All I really want right now is gears of war.

I can safely say that it will be worth the wait. The game rocks and I'm a little past halfway (I think). I am playing it on Casual now, though, so I'll go back and play it on Hardcore and then Insane. Maybe over Christmas I can get some online gaming in.

Btw, what kind of HDTV do you have? Do you have surround sound for it too?

Leviathen
Colonel

Post by Leviathen » Tue Nov 28, 2006 11:11 pm

How do you guys have so much desposable income to spend on 360s, accessors for it, surround sound, hdtvs? >_< I'm jealous

Sealed with a curse as sharp as a knife, doomed is your soul and damned is your life

Waucod Meesman
Village Idiot

Post by Waucod Meesman » Wed Nov 29, 2006 12:11 am

hey guys I had my first REAL girlfriend for like 3 days this past weekend then we broke up lol it was fun!!!

Kurke_Aumea
Colonel

Post by Kurke_Aumea » Wed Nov 29, 2006 12:28 am

Leviathen wrote:How do you guys have so much desposable income to spend on 360s, accessors for it, surround sound, hdtvs? >_< I'm jealous

It's called a job. It's all bought and paid for with my own money from my job. Of course, that was all when I was single. Now that I have a girlfriend, I can't exactly spend on myself anymore...

Apium
Colonel

Post by Apium » Wed Nov 29, 2006 7:09 am

Waucod Meesman wrote:hey guys I had my first REAL girlfriend for like 3 days this past weekend then we broke up lol it was fun!!!

Thats not something to brag about, especially when there is a 95% chance it was your fault you broke up.

And its a Sony something, a 50", I'm pretty sure. There is surround sound, I just don't pay any attention to what kind it is. Remember that I'm 16 and I didn't buy any of this stuff. Although I do have a job, where I make 4000 a year and pay no expenses. I don't spend more than 200 a year. The rest I invest.

Kalice- Master Architect

Santos
Colonel

Post by Santos » Wed Nov 29, 2006 3:11 pm

Apium wrote:
Waucod Meesman wrote:hey guys I had my first REAL girlfriend for like 3 days this past weekend then we broke up lol it was fun!!!

Thats not something to brag about, especially when there is a 95% chance it was your fault you broke up.

And its a Sony something, a 50", I'm pretty sure. There is surround sound, I just don't pay any attention to what kind it is. Remember that I'm 16 and I didn't buy any of this stuff. Although I do have a job, where I make 4000 a year and pay no expenses. I don't spend more than 200 a year. The rest I invest.

Apium, you've failed. To stay in a successful relationship, it's ALWAYS your fault.

Apium
Colonel

Post by Apium » Wed Nov 29, 2006 5:39 pm

telemchus wrote:
Apium wrote:

Apium, you've failed. To stay in a successful relationship, it's ALWAYS your fault.

thats marriage. In high school its your obligation to make the girl think its always her fault. See by the time marriage comes around she has figured out your scheming ways.

Kalice- Master Architect