The GAT Thread

A place for members to speak about almost anything, at a reasonable level.

Moderator:Lexx Yovel

Waucod Meesman
Village Idiot

Post by Waucod Meesman » Sat Oct 28, 2006 10:55 pm

yeah seriously that would get my dad to shut up about LSU not having anything to play for...

Kurke_Aumea
Colonel

Post by Kurke_Aumea » Sun Oct 29, 2006 9:18 pm

Here's a funny video comparing the PS3 to the Wii. Since when did the Wii develop so much sex appeal???

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=blUjeOO4 ... ed&search=

And how to be a Sony fanboy: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TFinA7PpXoQ

So true...

Apium
Colonel

Post by Apium » Sun Oct 29, 2006 9:33 pm

Kurke_Aumea wrote:Here's a funny video comparing the PS3 to the Wii. Since when did the Wii develop so much sex appeal???

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=blUjeOO4 ... ed&search=

And how to be a Sony fanboy: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TFinA7PpXoQ

So true...

ahh damn I was missing like three steps...gay
swtor: Aeroxis

Apium Auvair- Master Medic
Kalice- Master Architect
Aurelie Auvair- Jedi Master
Victoire Auvair- Master Armorsmith

Kurke_Aumea
Colonel

Post by Kurke_Aumea » Sun Oct 29, 2006 10:35 pm

Yeah, you're just not as ignorant as your standard Sony fanboy. lol

Takura

Post by Takura » Mon Oct 30, 2006 4:53 am

Woot.. I found a good reason for working at wal-mart.. I know the time the PS3's go on sale and where the certain spot is that they are setting up at. There will be the same number of chairs as the number of PS3's so basiclly if ur in a chair ur getting a PS3. So im having my brother sit there for over 12hrs for one.... and then im selling it on ebay lol.

Leviathen
Colonel

Post by Leviathen » Mon Oct 30, 2006 7:14 am

Kurke_Aumea wrote:Here's a funny video comparing the PS3 to the Wii. Since when did the Wii develop so much sex appeal???

ahahaha "i'm cheap and fun"

Sealed with a curse as sharp as a knife, doomed is your soul and damned is your life

Waucod Meesman
Village Idiot

Post by Waucod Meesman » Mon Oct 30, 2006 7:31 am

Takura wrote:Woot.. I found a good reason for working at wal-mart.. I know the time the PS3's go on sale and where the certain spot is that they are setting up at. There will be the same number of chairs as the number of PS3's so basiclly if ur in a chair ur getting a PS3. So im having my brother sit there for over 12hrs for one.... and then im selling it on ebay lol.

Thats rather clever... Care to get another and give it to your favorite 13 year old former zabrak?

Takura

Post by Takura » Mon Oct 30, 2006 2:04 pm

Only 1 per person.. and right now the preorders on ebay are over $2k

Kurke_Aumea
Colonel

Post by Kurke_Aumea » Mon Oct 30, 2006 5:38 pm

Takura wrote:Only 1 per person.. and right now the preorders on ebay are over $2k

I thought eBay pulled the pre-orders because the owners owned nothing that was tangible? Either way, welcome to the Microsoft Christmas. The same thing happened last Christmas, but it will be worse this Christmas. Not because there are two consoles being released, but because the PS3 is being released in such limited quantities. I storngly encourage everyone that can get a PS3 to either sell it on eBay or to take a baseball bat to it. Why? I just want to see someone take a baseball bat to the PS3. lol

Apium
Colonel

Post by Apium » Mon Oct 30, 2006 8:55 pm

Kurke_Aumea wrote:
Takura wrote:Only 1 per person.. and right now the preorders on ebay are over $2k

I thought eBay pulled the pre-orders because the owners owned nothing that was tangible? Either way, welcome to the Microsoft Christmas. The same thing happened last Christmas, but it will be worse this Christmas. Not because there are two consoles being released, but because the PS3 is being released in such limited quantities. I storngly encourage everyone that can get a PS3 to either sell it on eBay or to take a baseball bat to it. Why? I just want to see someone take a baseball bat to the PS3. lol

i want to see someone buy a ps3, then at the check out counter open it and beat the hell out of it.
swtor: Aeroxis

Apium Auvair- Master Medic
Kalice- Master Architect
Aurelie Auvair- Jedi Master
Victoire Auvair- Master Armorsmith

Kurke_Aumea
Colonel

Post by Kurke_Aumea » Mon Oct 30, 2006 10:12 pm

Apium wrote:
Kurke_Aumea wrote:

i want to see someone buy a ps3, then at the check out counter open it and beat the hell out of it.

Apparently some Sony fanboys were doing that last year for the release of the Xbox 360.

Waucod Meesman
Village Idiot

Post by Waucod Meesman » Mon Oct 30, 2006 10:44 pm

Dude how much money did they have?!?!?! Or did they return it saying it wasn't working?

Kurke_Aumea
Colonel

Post by Kurke_Aumea » Mon Oct 30, 2006 11:17 pm

Waucod Meesman wrote:Dude how much money did they have?!?!?! Or did they return it saying it wasn't working?

Yeah, like a store warranty is going to cover baseball bat abuse... Nope, these retards literally dumped $400 on a 360 Premium and then took baseball bats to it...

Maybe it's just me, but I can think of better uses of $400...

Ri'Me

Post by Ri'Me » Tue Oct 31, 2006 6:32 am

yeah like buying that pricey HD-DVD add on! pfft! :P

Or those coolant things so your 360 doesn't overheat! /goes back to ign.com and drools over zelda in all it's non HD but still amazing graphical glory

Waucod Meesman
Village Idiot

Post by Waucod Meesman » Tue Oct 31, 2006 12:44 pm

YOU COULD BY A WORKING CAR FOR $500 WHY NOT $400!!!