The GAT Thread

A place for members to speak about almost anything, at a reasonable level.

Moderator:Lexx Yovel

Leviathen
Colonel

Post by Leviathen » Thu Oct 12, 2006 10:09 pm

ugh, people going on about the 'conspiracy' that is 9-11 is a reeeaal sore spot with me. So many people saw the video Loose Change and suddenly think they are experts on 9-11 and all its inner workings when half the arguements presented in that video can be disproved with simple physics.

Sealed with a curse as sharp as a knife, doomed is your soul and damned is your life

Ri'Me

Post by Ri'Me » Fri Oct 13, 2006 6:15 am

*message edited..*

Waucod Meesman
Village Idiot

Post by Waucod Meesman » Fri Oct 13, 2006 6:57 pm

don't you guys hate it when you have soccer tryouts at school and leave early for a soccer game and end up playing 3 hours strait of soccer and then getting fast food to put all the weight you lost back on...

Dragonus

Post by Dragonus » Fri Oct 13, 2006 7:27 pm

Waucod Meesman wrote:don't you guys hate it when you have soccer tryouts at school and leave early for a soccer game and end up playing 3 hours strait of soccer and then getting fast food to put all the weight you lost back on...

umm depends on the fast food o_0 i wouldnt recomend pizza right after ... or driking tons of water

Ri'Me

Post by Ri'Me » Fri Oct 13, 2006 8:42 pm

drinking tons of water is what you should do :P

Waucod Meesman
Village Idiot

Post by Waucod Meesman » Fri Oct 13, 2006 11:12 pm

Kurke you better have seen that awesome finish that was mildly confusing to the Busch Race!!! And I must say if I were Roush I would be trying to get Blaney away from Davis and in that #6 car...

Kurke_Aumea
Colonel

Post by Kurke_Aumea » Sat Oct 14, 2006 12:15 am

Wow...

I might be kicking myself for missing that one!!!

I do have a good reason though; I was making out with my girlfriend on my bed with the lights and TV off... :D

Anyways, ABOUT DAMN TIME!!!! :D Boy, did Dave finally deserve to win one. I did go watch the finish on nascar.com. Thank you for downloadable videos. That was one crazy finish! :shock:

As for driving the #6 car... Let the rookie have it. I think Dave is at home at BDR. Go visit the BDR shops and you will see why. It is just a down home place with a family atmosphere, something DB always seems to radiate. Roush Racing is nothing but business. Plus, if Dave drove for Roush, I'd actually have to support Kenseth as a teammate... and I just don't know if I could do that... lol (Sorry, there's just something about Kenseth that just doesn't thrill me) Plus, the #6 car needs a driver they can make marketable for years to come. Let's be honest, Dave is about 42 or 43 right now so he doesn't have too many years of racing left in him. But, if he can drive them all like he did tonight, then it will be some damn good racing to watch!

OK, I'm going to bed before I suffer from an adrenaline overload!

Apium
Colonel

Post by Apium » Sat Oct 14, 2006 6:40 am

Just drink water until your piss is water before and after the game. It actually doesn't take that much, depends on how healthy you are. And for everyone who wanted to know it takes me one glass of water lol.
swtor: Aeroxis

Apium Auvair- Master Medic
Kalice- Master Architect
Aurelie Auvair- Jedi Master
Victoire Auvair- Master Armorsmith

Waucod Meesman
Village Idiot

Post by Waucod Meesman » Sat Oct 14, 2006 7:11 am

Yeah I was even kind of pulling for Dave to win it with Kenseth to the inside...

Kurke_Aumea
Colonel

Post by Kurke_Aumea » Sat Oct 14, 2006 8:36 am

Even if Kenseth wouldn't have spun, Dave had the preferred line and probably would have won it right at the start/finish line. I'll refer to Carl Edwards' first win at Atlanta in '05 as my example. It's a similar track to Charlotte and Carl beat Jimmie Johnson by maintaining momentum on the outside. As long as Dave could stay in the throttle, he would have had Kenseth no matter what.

Jaysont
Lieutenant Colonel

Post by Jaysont » Sat Oct 14, 2006 9:15 am

oh grate more racing talk :( :( :(

Ri'Me

Post by Ri'Me » Sun Oct 15, 2006 6:20 am

If you're waiting for me to post a youtube link or something you're out of luck

Dragonus

Post by Dragonus » Sun Oct 15, 2006 10:30 am

hmmm

Kurke_Aumea
Colonel

Post by Kurke_Aumea » Sun Oct 15, 2006 12:50 pm

So how about that brawl between Miami University and Florida International University??? There were 12 players ejected and some suspensions are going to be handed down. How about the dude that was swinging th the helmet? Or the one player who body slammed another? It was one wild night in Florida...

Waucod Meesman
Village Idiot

Post by Waucod Meesman » Sun Oct 15, 2006 12:57 pm

yay Florida is the awesomest!!!