RID vs. CATS PLEASE READ

A place to discuss RID's war plans.

Moderator:Lexx Yovel

Lexx Yovel
RID Leader/Mayor
RID vs. CATS PLEASE READ

Post by Lexx Yovel » Sat Jun 05, 2004 10:25 am

Hello fellow guild members,

I write this important message to discuss our plan of attack agains the CATS. I discussed some issues about the war, and we both agreed to fight till death inbetween Anchorhead and Bestine in the rubble of the once standing Rebel base. I chose this location as symbolism of what those CATS will soon be hehe.

The time of attack will be next Saturday on the 12th of June. The time will be 6:30 P.M. Eastern U.S. time. We can't reschedule the attack I am afraid. Since we both agreed not to result in City Fortress assaults, we chose to do the march in and fight conventinal style. I am going to recruit harshly this weekend for Imperials that will join an fight for RID. This fight is very important, and I wont mind it if members of RID who are not in combatant divisions come and fight.

Everyone is to bring the best supplies they can. There will buffs. Both RID and CATS agreed not to bring allied guilds. However, we are going to dispatch at least 2 covert spies into the area to make sure they are not tricking us.

Laeren of the guild WoW (Wookies of War) will come to take pictures of our story. He is going to post our soon to be victory on the Starsider SWG forums as a comic strip sort of thing. I must warn you that the CATS are very skilled in player versus player combat. You must try your best to equip your best armor and weaponry for the attack. Hopfully, if we win, we will launch firworks to end perhaps the final chapter against CATS. This message will also be posted to members of RID in-game. Below is a recap of the info you need to know.

- A battle between RID and CATS will take place inbetween the rubbles of the Rebel base around Anchorhead and Bestine.

- The fight will take place at 6:30 P.M. Eastern U.S. time on the 12th of June.

- We can't reschedule the battle time.

- Both RID and CATS are not going to call allies, but we are going to dispatch spies to make sure they are not lying.

- Laeren of WoW will come simply take pictures of the battle.

- If you have any questions, please send them to me, this battle will prove our strength once and for all.

Lexx Yovel

Post by Guest » Sun Jun 06, 2004 10:52 am

In Regards to CATS,
They have a jedi named Malayadra - I fought her outside the Dantooine mining outpost. Unfortunately she had a mind buff... Had she not, there would have been one dead kitty....

Just a warning to you all...

Lexx Yovel
RID Leader/Mayor

Post by Lexx Yovel » Sun Jun 06, 2004 2:31 pm

Thank you for that important info. I contacted her, although I never knew she was a jedi. More reason to pack up on supplies for the battle when she comes. We ourselves will need mind buffs too. Just as a reminder to you RID's, bring food, buffs, and you best weaponry, armor, and pets.

Lexx

Post by Guest » Sun Jun 06, 2004 4:30 pm

Hopefully that news of the jedi does not damper everyone moral. However, I myself am looking forward to setting a jedi on fire.

More or less RID, this is a perfect reason why everyone has to get out and train! We are not high in the skill department yet. I know Mnyak can pack quite a punch, but I am not too sure about the rest of you (no offense). On the bright side I do know all of you are loyal R.I.D members and have potential to be great and make this guild one of the bests! But sooner is better than later. Get out and train everyone. If you see me online, I would be happy to train with you. I play almost every night spending hours training my skills. I would like to commend Zetagala on his efforts with me in the squill cave. Even though he is not trained very well, he made quite an effort with me and gained serveral levels.

With some more hard work this guild will be known throughout the galaxy and all of you will brag to others saying you were in it from the beginning!

TRAINSMISSION END

Lexx Yovel
RID Leader/Mayor

Post by Lexx Yovel » Sun Jun 06, 2004 6:10 pm

Commander Fikke is correct. To be strong we must train. I also sent a mail to all of you members for what to consider before the battle. We must also, like Fikke said, not be afraid of this pitiful Jedi, nor underestimate her. We have the ability to win this war once and for all. Everyone just has to train to be in at least a decent combat division, depenging on divisions of course.

Lexx

Santos
Colonel

um....no idea

Post by Santos » Wed Jun 09, 2004 9:22 pm

hey tele here just saying im not sure if ill make smuggler by the battle lol o well, and also wanted to inform u all that I got a bigger house to start a mall the following people r in
Kuiloo
Telemchus
Lexx (goods)
Iwooko
Mnyak
and a master artisan for vehicles

thats it hehe
Telemchus

Totzo

Post by Totzo » Wed Jun 09, 2004 9:26 pm

Hey Fikke, just in regard to what you said about the rest of us being untrained. I just wanted to inform you that i can pack a wallop too. I am a bh and can do 6k damage.

Totzo

Chief of Creature Support

Post by Guest » Wed Jun 09, 2004 9:28 pm

My mistake Totzo. I really didn't have you in mind at the time, I apologize. I'm really glad we have a BH on our team like you who can packed such a punch. I was just using Mnyak as an example. Keep up the good work.

Santos
Colonel

Post by Santos » Thu Jun 10, 2004 7:06 am

Ahem....I have some combat skills too!!! And not only that but I have a sliced FGW5 pistol that does 97-289 dmg in 1.5 seconds. It's not bad! And Im gonna be a novice TKA by the time of the battle along with novice smuggler and I have a full suit of 75% comp armor with great encumbrence btw gimme stuff in honor of my graduation lol
PS Visit my store!!!!

Telemchus
ISB Spy Captian

Lexx Yovel
RID Leader/Mayor

Post by Lexx Yovel » Fri Jun 11, 2004 6:22 pm

Lol, okay everyone, Fikke was just making a point. Lets face it, even though our weapons may pack a punch we still need the skills and supplies. It also never hurts to train, so keep it up. :)

Lexx

Post by Guest » Sat Jun 12, 2004 6:29 am

I've been training....
I punched a pepperoni through a Nightsister Protector's head...

Lexx Yovel
RID Leader/Mayor

Post by Lexx Yovel » Sat Jun 12, 2004 9:39 am

Hehe, welp, keep it up, the battles today and some allies will hopefully.
agree to help out.

Lexx

Santos
Colonel

Post by Santos » Sat Jun 12, 2004 11:25 am

a pepperoni???? thats kinda random, eh? oh well.

Post by Guest » Sat Jun 12, 2004 1:22 pm

hey tele weres my armor i need it. it was last seen in your storage house. that storage house is no longer in fort oasis. i need my armor to stay alive in combat. if you could tell me asap it would be most apreciative

Lexx Yovel
RID Leader/Mayor

Post by Lexx Yovel » Sat Jun 12, 2004 4:07 pm

Hmm, wait Mnyak, you wasted a peperoni instead of eating it?!

Lexx