The GAT Thread

A place for members to speak about almost anything, at a reasonable level.

Moderator:Lexx Yovel

Leviathen
Colonel

Post by Leviathen » Fri Sep 29, 2006 5:05 am

Apium wrote:I was joking, but we pretend we are gay alot. Maybe its just a high school thing, but do your friends ever act gay to each other? Like coming up behind them and grabbing their ass, or licking your lips at some guy.

The people who are actually gay at my high school do that, not exactly the things you describe, but general "i'm hitting on you" actions.

And yeah I heard of Halo RTS, i've yet to see a successful RTS put out on a consol, but if Halo can do it, and its turns out incredably well, i can't wait to see it.

Sealed with a curse as sharp as a knife, doomed is your soul and damned is your life

Waucod Meesman
Village Idiot

Post by Waucod Meesman » Fri Sep 29, 2006 6:21 am

from the pics I've seen it looks awesome now swe just gotta wait and see how gameplay is...

Ri'Me

Post by Ri'Me » Fri Sep 29, 2006 3:09 pm

It will probably turn out well since it's being developed from the ground up on a console rather than a pc port with shoe-horned controls

Kurke_Aumea
Colonel

Post by Kurke_Aumea » Fri Sep 29, 2006 3:35 pm

Ri'Me wrote:It will probably turn out well since it's being developed from the ground up on a console rather than a pc port with shoe-horned controls

Exactly. Well, that's my hope at least. Still, I'm a firm believer that a mouse and keyboard are just better for some games than others. RTS's have always felt right on PCs simply because of the control scheme.

Apium
Colonel

Post by Apium » Fri Sep 29, 2006 5:52 pm

Kurke_Aumea wrote:
Ri'Me wrote:It will probably turn out well since it's being developed from the ground up on a console rather than a pc port with shoe-horned controls

Exactly. Well, that's my hope at least. Still, I'm a firm believer that a mouse and keyboard are just better for some games than others. RTS's have always felt right on PCs simply because of the control scheme.

the orginal playstation had some pretty good RTSs. Actually the original red alert was on the playstation.
swtor: Aeroxis

Apium Auvair- Master Medic
Kalice- Master Architect
Aurelie Auvair- Jedi Master
Victoire Auvair- Master Armorsmith

Ri'Me

Post by Ri'Me » Fri Sep 29, 2006 6:04 pm

Apium wrote:
Kurke_Aumea wrote:

the orginal playstation had some pretty good RTSs. Actually the original red alert was on the playstation.

Red Alert was probably the only exception.. it was simple enough that you could fit most of the commands on the controller

Waucod Meesman
Village Idiot

Post by Waucod Meesman » Fri Sep 29, 2006 10:44 pm

2001 POSTS IN THE GAT!!!!! Our band just played the halftime show at one of the highschools and man was it awesome playing and not screwing up in front of 1000 people!!!

Ri'Me

Post by Ri'Me » Sat Sep 30, 2006 7:45 am

It's because people aren't allowed to show disrespect in school, no matter what! :P I remember when bands played in school... I usually didn't like them, but I applauded nontheless because if we didn't we would get a lecture afterwards for being impolite. At least you didn't screw up though which is good.

http://www.ps3grill.com/

Waucod Meesman
Village Idiot

Post by Waucod Meesman » Sat Sep 30, 2006 9:00 am

dude and the highschool band we played with sounded awesome their drumline was sweet.

Kurke_Aumea
Colonel

Post by Kurke_Aumea » Sun Oct 01, 2006 11:58 am

The last time one of our garage bands played at my school, the guitarist dropped his pants while playing guitar... All you saw was his guitar in front of his crotch and a pair of really white legs. What made it so hilarious was watching my principal, who was sitting right beside me, bust up laughing before one of the female teachers started freaking out and he had to go end the show.

That story ranks right up there in the MHS history books with the time that someone let loose a greased pig in the halls of the high school... I guess the poor thing had a heart attak after being chased around the 2nd and 3rd floors... I guess they had ham for lunch the following day... lol

Santos
Colonel

Post by Santos » Sun Oct 01, 2006 12:04 pm

Bah your schools crazy, best we did was climb up a statue of the schools founder and put a condum on his outstreched pointer finger.

Kurke_Aumea
Colonel

Post by Kurke_Aumea » Sun Oct 01, 2006 12:29 pm

telemchus wrote:Bah your schools crazy, best we did was climb up a statue of the schools founder and put a condum on his outstreched pointer finger.

Oh wow, living on the wild side aren't you??? :lol:

Seriously, if you want some condom pranks, let me know. I've got a lot of unused ideas that can be a lot of harmless fun.

Apium
Colonel

Post by Apium » Sun Oct 01, 2006 12:42 pm

Kurke_Aumea wrote:
telemchus wrote:Bah your schools crazy, best we did was climb up a statue of the schools founder and put a condum on his outstreched pointer finger.

Oh wow, living on the wild side aren't you??? :lol:

Seriously, if you want some condom pranks, let me know. I've got a lot of unused ideas that can be a lot of harmless fun.

lets hear em
swtor: Aeroxis

Apium Auvair- Master Medic
Kalice- Master Architect
Aurelie Auvair- Jedi Master
Victoire Auvair- Master Armorsmith

Waucod Meesman
Village Idiot

Post by Waucod Meesman » Sun Oct 01, 2006 5:18 pm

my school is gay the best we get are people pulling the fire alarms...

Dragonus

Post by Dragonus » Sun Oct 01, 2006 5:32 pm

Waucod Meesman wrote:my school is gay the best we get are people pulling the fire alarms...

... lol well at least u have dat ... i havent seen a fight or anything crazy in my school .. it may be becuase it's a block away from Wallstreet (Stock Exchange) and we are in a ofice building .. O-0