The GAT Thread

A place for members to speak about almost anything, at a reasonable level.

Moderator:Lexx Yovel

Leviathen
Colonel

Post by Leviathen » Wed Sep 27, 2006 9:46 pm

Youdon't know how long I have been waiting for you to say that Kurke. I'm sorry, call something stupid, call something dumb, but I reeeally don't see how you take calling something gay in a negative context.

Sealed with a curse as sharp as a knife, doomed is your soul and damned is your life

Waucod Meesman
Village Idiot

Post by Waucod Meesman » Wed Sep 27, 2006 10:15 pm

wow Kurke you like lost 50 maturity points for that post lol

Kurke_Aumea
Colonel

Post by Kurke_Aumea » Wed Sep 27, 2006 10:51 pm

Waucod Meesman wrote:wow Kurke you like lost 50 maturity points for that post lol

Which is still far more than you've ever had while floating around the forums. Now, do I have to start deleting your posts everytime you start acting like a 12 year old jack ass or are you going to start posting like a big boy?

Like Lev said, call it dumb and call it stupid, but don't call it gay.

Waucod Meesman
Village Idiot

Post by Waucod Meesman » Thu Sep 28, 2006 6:22 am

wow that was fast he went from "I don't care" to "I am the forum Nazi!!!!!"

P.S. Look at my post count its 1337. leet!!!!!!

Apium
Colonel

Post by Apium » Thu Sep 28, 2006 2:19 pm

Waucod Meesman wrote:wow that was fast he went from "I don't care" to "I am the forum Nazi!!!!!"

I just passed my 1337 on the official forums
swtor: Aeroxis

Apium Auvair- Master Medic
Kalice- Master Architect
Aurelie Auvair- Jedi Master
Victoire Auvair- Master Armorsmith

Leviathen
Colonel

Post by Leviathen » Thu Sep 28, 2006 3:26 pm

Waucod Meesman wrote:wow that was fast he went from "I don't care" to "I am the forum Nazi!!!!!"

Everyone has things that irk them, thats one of my pet peeves. I'm sure i've mentioned it in the past, especially in the GAT thread.

Sealed with a curse as sharp as a knife, doomed is your soul and damned is your life

Santos
Colonel

Post by Santos » Thu Sep 28, 2006 4:28 pm

I dont mind its occasional use, but you tend to use it in EVERY SINGLE POST.

Also, to disprove the theory that his maturity comes simply from his young age, here is the first post I made on the RID forums when I was 13.

Hello, RID Members, its Telemchus stating the theory of my new guild. I will be starting a new guild right next to RID to get a suprise attack in on the cats. The ISB spies can also join in order to keep the Guild name out of the public, as RID is well recognized. I will only keep the guild up until after the CATS battle, and will give the hall I have to Lexx (at a cost, as i need to pay Mnyak back) and would like to be reaccepted once the war is over, and also notified of guild events.

Thanks,
Telemchus

Kurke_Aumea
Colonel

Post by Kurke_Aumea » Thu Sep 28, 2006 7:08 pm

telemchus wrote:I dont mind its occasional use, but you tend to use it in EVERY SINGLE POST.

Also, to disprove the theory that his maturity comes simply from his young age, here is the first post I made on the RID forums when I was 13.

Hello, RID Members, its Telemchus stating the theory of my new guild. I will be starting a new guild right next to RID to get a suprise attack in on the cats. The ISB spies can also join in order to keep the Guild name out of the public, as RID is well recognized. I will only keep the guild up until after the CATS battle, and will give the hall I have to Lexx (at a cost, as i need to pay Mnyak back) and would like to be reaccepted once the war is over, and also notified of guild events.

Thanks,
Telemchus

WTF HAPPENED TO YOU?!?!?!?!?!?!

Yes, I realize your age has nothing to do with you how post. I've seen some people well older than me manage to act like complete jerks. Still, I don't hear too many people my age or older refer to things as gay...

Apium
Colonel

Post by Apium » Thu Sep 28, 2006 8:45 pm

Kurke_Aumea wrote:
telemchus wrote:I dont mind its occasional use, but you tend to use it in EVERY SINGLE POST.

Thanks,
Telemchus

WTF HAPPENED TO YOU?!?!?!?!?!?!

Yes, I realize your age has nothing to do with you how post. I've seen some people well older than me manage to act like complete jerks. Still, I don't hear too many people my age or older refer to things as gay...

dude your gay

Kalice- Master Architect

Kurke_Aumea
Colonel

Post by Kurke_Aumea » Thu Sep 28, 2006 9:15 pm

I see everyone is out to prove me wrong tonight...

On a video game note, did anyone hear about the Halo RTS game being worked on? It is called Halo Wars and being built for the 360. RTS games are always fun, but on a console? I'm going to be skeptical about this one till it comes out.

Apium
Colonel

Post by Apium » Thu Sep 28, 2006 9:18 pm

Kurke_Aumea wrote:I see everyone is out to prove me wrong tonight...

I was joking, but we pretend we are gay alot. Maybe its just a high school thing, but do your friends ever act gay to each other? Like coming up behind them and grabbing their ass, or licking your lips at some guy.

Kalice- Master Architect

Waucod Meesman
Village Idiot

Post by Waucod Meesman » Thu Sep 28, 2006 9:44 pm

yeah I heard about it doesn't sound like a bad idea...
also Tele did you start getting younger afer you posted that?

Kurke_Aumea
Colonel

Post by Kurke_Aumea » Thu Sep 28, 2006 9:47 pm

Apium wrote:...but do your friends ever act gay to each other? Like coming up behind them and grabbing their ass, or licking your lips at some guy.

No, no, and no. And that kind of stuff never happened in high school (my high school at least). Then again, I went to a pretty rural school, so I don't know what you city people do...

And the only time I ever see "straight" ass grabbing is in sports, in which case it is actually slapping. If it is grabbing, then we know why that linebacker is such a good tackler...

Apium
Colonel

Post by Apium » Thu Sep 28, 2006 9:54 pm

Kurke_Aumea wrote:
Apium wrote:...but do your friends ever act gay to each other? Like coming up behind them and grabbing their ass, or licking your lips at some guy.

No, no, and no. And that kind of stuff never happened in high school (my high school at least). Then again, I went to a pretty rural school, so I don't know what you city people do...

And the only time I ever see "straight" ass grabbing is in sports, in which case it is actually slapping. If it is grabbing, then we know why that linebacker is such a good tackler...

ahh okay lol. It just shows you are sexually secure, which could also mean your gay and bi. Maybe my friends smile inside everytime it happens to them.

Kalice- Master Architect

Ri'Me

Post by Ri'Me » Thu Sep 28, 2006 11:23 pm

Kurke_Aumea wrote:I see everyone is out to prove me wrong tonight...

On a video game note, did anyone hear about the Halo RTS game being worked on? It is called Halo Wars and being built for the 360. RTS games are always fun, but on a console? I'm going to be skeptical about this one till it comes out.

If it came out on the Wii, it would at least be comparable to a pc RTS :P but since it's coming out on the 360... ugh!