The GAT Thread

A place for members to speak about almost anything, at a reasonable level.

Moderator:Lexx Yovel

Kurke_Aumea
Colonel

Post by Kurke_Aumea » Mon Aug 14, 2006 6:36 pm

Apium wrote:
Waucod Meesman wrote:hey we were havbing a great conversation about who is a worse spammer and you guys start spamming about some fake meat that tastes like human flesh...

this coming from someone who just claimed they know what human flesh tastes like..........

I'm glad I'm not the only one who thought this...

Waucod Meesman
Village Idiot

Post by Waucod Meesman » Mon Aug 14, 2006 6:39 pm

yeah well I played Xbox live on friday night and I pwned like everyone I played!!!!

Kurke_Aumea
Colonel

Post by Kurke_Aumea » Mon Aug 14, 2006 6:44 pm

Until I see stats and game types, your words are meaningless.

Waucod Meesman
Village Idiot

Post by Waucod Meesman » Mon Aug 14, 2006 6:46 pm

I pwned at mullti team plasma wars!!!! and multi team with battle rifles!!!!!!

Kurke_Aumea
Colonel

Post by Kurke_Aumea » Mon Aug 14, 2006 6:51 pm

Waucod Meesman wrote:I pwned at mullti team plasma wars!!!! and multi team with battle rifles!!!!!!

First, define what you mean by pwning people. I need stats man!!! And yes, you can provide actual stats. If you have a gamertag and can get to Bungie's web site, then you can provide stats.

Second, play a game type that is a bit more difficult, then we will talk. try some of the ranked variants or SWAT. To me, SWAT is more of a pure game variant than the other types. That and SWAT is classic shoot 'em up fun!!!

Waucod Meesman
Village Idiot

Post by Waucod Meesman » Mon Aug 14, 2006 9:42 pm

I was a guest a at a friends house...

Kurke_Aumea
Colonel

Post by Kurke_Aumea » Mon Aug 14, 2006 10:14 pm

So??? What's his gamertag? If you can supply it, then you can still find your stats (as long as you know which guest you were under his/her name if you were playing with more than one guest).

As for the multi-team variant, I find it enjoyable but it seems like there are more less eperienced players in multi-team than other variants. Or it could just be the variant that I excel at (I doubt it though. I'm pretty consistent across most variants. My weakest variant would have to be snipers and my strongest would be SWAT).

Arg... I'm so pissed right now. I just lost all of my digital pictures from the past year. My hard drive half-crashed about 3 or 4 weeks ago, but I thought I saved my My Documents folder to my lave drive. When I went to copy everything back over tonight, I noticed my Documents and Settings folder (you know, the one with the My Documents folders in it) was empty!!! I lost my pics from my Vegas trip, my trip to Indiana, my trip to this years Coca-Cola 600, and countless other incidents where I used my camera. Yeah, I know I should have backed everything up to disk. But I already have enough damn CDs laying around, any more are just going to serve as coasters for drinks. I'm just a little pissed right now... If it wasn't late on a Monday night, I'd dive into my Smirnoffs right now.

Leviathen
Colonel

Post by Leviathen » Mon Aug 14, 2006 10:27 pm

Issele wrote:And they make babies. No wonder she drops her kids all the time:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=LB84A3zcmVo

What a dipshit. If that really is a video of her, then I can safely say I have never seen a person's life drop off so fast.

Sealed with a curse as sharp as a knife, doomed is your soul and damned is your life

Apium
Colonel

Post by Apium » Mon Aug 14, 2006 10:29 pm

Leviathen wrote:
Issele wrote:And they make babies. No wonder she drops her kids all the time:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=LB84A3zcmVo

What a dipshit. If that really is a video of her, then I can safely say I have never seen a person's life drop off so fast.

I would believe it, its almost pathetic how low she has dropped.
swtor: Aeroxis

Apium Auvair- Master Medic
Kalice- Master Architect
Aurelie Auvair- Jedi Master
Victoire Auvair- Master Armorsmith

Kurke_Aumea
Colonel

Post by Kurke_Aumea » Mon Aug 14, 2006 10:49 pm

Either there is som serious inbreeding going on in Louisiana or you are seeing the effects of long term drug use. I'm going to go with the second option (Remember, Virginia is for lovers!!!).

What a shame... You know, I just can't picture Heff making her an offer to pose in Playboy anytime soon. She's probaby gonna be kicking herself in the ass for passing that up when she realize she is broke anddoesn't have any money for her drugs. I an see the headlines now: "Britney in detox, but no one cares..."

Leviathen
Colonel

Post by Leviathen » Mon Aug 14, 2006 11:21 pm

The sad part is, people always care about what's happening in any celebrity's life, no matter what.

Sealed with a curse as sharp as a knife, doomed is your soul and damned is your life

Ri'Me

Post by Ri'Me » Tue Aug 15, 2006 4:05 am

Exactly, and this is part of what keeps these celebrities going in the limelight, the attention and controversy. Most of these pop stars have stood the test of time only because they do stupid shit to keep the cameras rolling on them, and people keep buying the magazines, so tabloids keep churning out the garbage.. it's a vicious cycle. Stop reading the mags, stop the tabloids from harrassing the celebrities, stop the celebrities!

Waucod Meesman
Village Idiot

Post by Waucod Meesman » Tue Aug 15, 2006 7:14 am

Kurke_Aumea wrote:So??? What's his gamertag? If you can supply it, then you can still find your stats (as long as you know which guest you were under his/her name if you were playing with more than one guest).

As for the multi-team variant, I find it enjoyable but it seems like there are more less eperienced players in multi-team than other variants. Or it could just be the variant that I excel at (I doubt it though. I'm pretty consistent across most variants. My weakest variant would have to be snipers and my strongest would be SWAT).

Arg... I'm so pissed right now. I just lost all of my digital pictures from the past year. My hard drive half-crashed about 3 or 4 weeks ago, but I thought I saved my My Documents folder to my lave drive. When I went to copy everything back over tonight, I noticed my Documents and Settings folder (you know, the one with the My Documents folders in it) was empty!!! I lost my pics from my Vegas trip, my trip to Indiana, my trip to this years Coca-Cola 600, and countless other incidents where I used my camera. Yeah, I know I should have backed everything up to disk. But I already have enough damn CDs laying around, any more are just going to serve as coasters for drinks. I'm just a little pissed right now... If it wasn't late on a Monday night, I'd dive into my Smirnoffs right now.

So now isn't a good time to spam?!?!?!?!?!?! and anyways I'm too lazy to do anything right now lol and it wouldn't be accurate because me and another guy switched off cause we only had to controllers...

Apium
Colonel

Post by Apium » Tue Aug 15, 2006 8:11 am

Waucod Meesman wrote:
Kurke_Aumea wrote:So??? What's his gamertag? If you can supply it, then you can still find your stats (as long as you know which guest you were under his/her name if you were playing with more than one guest).

So now isn't a good time to spam?!?!?!?!?!?! and anyways I'm too lazy to do anything right now lol and it wouldn't be accurate because me and another guy switched off cause we only had to controllers...

likely story............
swtor: Aeroxis

Apium Auvair- Master Medic
Kalice- Master Architect
Aurelie Auvair- Jedi Master
Victoire Auvair- Master Armorsmith

Leviathen
Colonel

Post by Leviathen » Tue Aug 15, 2006 9:32 am

Ri'Me wrote:Exactly, and this is part of what keeps these celebrities going in the limelight, the attention and controversy. Most of these pop stars have stood the test of time only because they do stupid shit to keep the cameras rolling on them, and people keep buying the magazines, so tabloids keep churning out the garbage.. it's a vicious cycle. Stop reading the mags, stop the tabloids from harrassing the celebrities, stop the celebrities!

I wish I could! I never read magazines or taboilds since they are ****ing retarded. I couldn't handle being a celebrity.