Hello

A place for members to discuss general information about RID.

Moderator:Lexx Yovel

Azrael'D
Hello

Post by Azrael'D » Fri Jun 30, 2006 10:45 am

Hey everyone. I am new to both Starsider and RID. I am a SWG day 1 (2) vet and just transfered from Gorath. I came here mostly for the PvP, Space PvP and RPing. I just wanted to send a greetings to my new guildmates.

/cheers

So any guild events coming up or anything that people need help on? I am a CL 88 BH and an Imp Ace Pilot. Thanks.

Amaroo

Post by Amaroo » Fri Jun 30, 2006 11:59 am

Greetings and welcome mate! Nothing formally planned at the moment for R.I.D., at least none that I know about, but that doesn't mean something can't/won't be thrown together at a moments notice :D

Again, welcome to Starsider and R.I.D., and if you'd like a house in our city of Fort D'aroo, next to Restuss, just send me /tell in-game or leave me a message here and we can set up a time to get you zoned.

Jaysont
Lieutenant Colonel

Post by Jaysont » Fri Jun 30, 2006 12:10 pm

Welcome Azrael'D, hope you love it here with us, i know i did when i first joined.

Dragonus

Post by Dragonus » Fri Jun 30, 2006 1:10 pm

welcome to RID :twisted:

Azrael'D

Post by Azrael'D » Fri Jun 30, 2006 1:19 pm

thanks fellas for the warm welcome.

are you guys using teamspeak or something similar? i have never used it before but would be interested in getting it setup if you guys use it extensively.

if not, when are most of the crew on? i think the few times that i have stopped by in guildchat, either no one is on or people are fairly occupied. =(

Waucod Meesman
Village Idiot

Post by Waucod Meesman » Fri Jun 30, 2006 2:43 pm

Well welcome to RID me and Kurke and Apium atm are the 3 guys who make up the I don't currently play SWG but still hang out on the forums cause I'm a loser club Kurkes the one with the wierd smile over there Apium is the one over there with his finger in his nose and I'm Waucod the youngest dude that was ever in the guild.

Dragonus

Post by Dragonus » Fri Jun 30, 2006 3:05 pm

Waucod Meesman wrote:Well welcome to RID me and Kurke and Apium atm are the 3 guys who make up the I don't currently play SWG but still hang out on the forums cause I'm a loser club Kurkes the one with the wierd smile over there Apium is the one over there with his finger in his nose and I'm Waucod the youngest dude that was ever in the guild.

say wut

Waucod Meesman
Village Idiot

Post by Waucod Meesman » Fri Jun 30, 2006 3:13 pm

wait your in that to aren't you?

Dragonus

Post by Dragonus » Fri Jun 30, 2006 3:19 pm

yea been 3 weeks since accnt ran out ... moving to EQ after summer and MAYBE back to swg later next year IF i c improvements

Waucod Meesman
Village Idiot

Post by Waucod Meesman » Fri Jun 30, 2006 3:22 pm

so if I come back Tele will be the only special person I have to deal with?!?!?!?!?!?!

Dragonus

Post by Dragonus » Fri Jun 30, 2006 6:22 pm

Waucod Meesman wrote:so if I come back Tele will be the only special person I have to deal with?!?!?!?!?!?!

define "special" cuz i think u trippin, if u come back il come back just to annoy the sht out of u!

Jaysont
Lieutenant Colonel

Post by Jaysont » Fri Jun 30, 2006 6:24 pm

4 mins tills i can play gain :D:D:D:D:D:D

Waucod Meesman
Village Idiot

Post by Waucod Meesman » Fri Jun 30, 2006 6:45 pm

Have a tribute to Waucod when you log in!

Dragonus

Post by Dragonus » Fri Jun 30, 2006 7:17 pm

yesss tip him 3 mil and ur done

Waucod Meesman
Village Idiot

Post by Waucod Meesman » Fri Jun 30, 2006 10:13 pm

Get back on topic before Kurke comes back make it look like nothing happened