The GAT Thread

A place for members to speak about almost anything, at a reasonable level.

Moderator:Lexx Yovel

Waucod Meesman
Village Idiot

Post by Waucod Meesman » Sat Jun 17, 2006 7:27 am

Leviathen wrote:at least countries such as the United States can even hope to qualify, unlike Canada. Do we have a soccer team? I don't know
Wow I guy who lives in the greatest country of the world doesn't even no if his country quilified for the world cup!!

Santos
Colonel

Post by Santos » Sat Jun 17, 2006 7:48 am

Waucod is now renamed Mr. Canada, due to recent revelations of his belief of Canada owning everyone.[/quote]

Leviathen
Colonel

Post by Leviathen » Sat Jun 17, 2006 9:18 am

Waucod Meesman wrote:Wow I guy who lives in the greatest country of the world doesn't even no if his country quilified for the world cup!!

Where was I when Canada became the greatest country in the world? We're uber in various areas, but not perfect.

Sealed with a curse as sharp as a knife, doomed is your soul and damned is your life

Dragonus

Post by Dragonus » Sat Jun 17, 2006 10:39 am

brazil should win world cup!

Amaroo

Post by Amaroo » Sat Jun 17, 2006 10:45 am

Dragonus wrote:brazil should win world cup!

/agree

Apium
Colonel

Post by Apium » Sat Jun 17, 2006 12:08 pm

Leviathen wrote:at least countries such as the United States can even hope to qualify, unlike Canada. Do we have a soccer team? I don't know

yea you guys have won the north america cup before.
swtor: Aeroxis

Apium Auvair- Master Medic
Kalice- Master Architect
Aurelie Auvair- Jedi Master
Victoire Auvair- Master Armorsmith

Apium
Colonel

Post by Apium » Sat Jun 17, 2006 12:10 pm

Amaroo wrote:

/agree

Italy is going to win.

Actually yea brazil will probably win I don't even know why any of the other teams even bother going all the way to germany.

Kalice- Master Architect

Amaroo

Post by Amaroo » Sat Jun 17, 2006 1:44 pm

Apium wrote:
Amaroo wrote:

/agree

Italy is going to win.

Actually yea brazil will probably win I don't even know why any of the other teams even bother going all the way to germany.

Italy is gonna get its arse kicked tonight by us Yanks :twisted:

Apium
Colonel

Post by Apium » Sat Jun 17, 2006 2:50 pm

Amaroo wrote:
Apium wrote:
Amaroo wrote:

/agree

Italy is going to win.

Italy is gonna get its arse kicked tonight by us Yanks :twisted:

well its 1 to 1 now but usa got lucky with that own goal. And now its even 10v10 with both teams having a red card. I don't think Italy deserved that red card, the USA did though. Actually they probably deserved a couple more.

Kalice- Master Architect

Kurke_Aumea
Colonel

Post by Kurke_Aumea » Sat Jun 17, 2006 3:08 pm

While you all are watching the boys kick the ball up and down the field, I'll be at Sharon Speedway watching some great dirt track racing. Dave Blaney, Ken Schrader, Kasey Khane, Kyle Petty, Richard Petty, and Bill Davis will be there signing autographs. Gonna have fun tonight!

Amaroo

Post by Amaroo » Sat Jun 17, 2006 3:21 pm

Kurke_Aumea wrote:While you all are watching the boys kick the ball up and down the field, I'll be at Sharon Speedway watching some great dirt track racing. Dave Blaney, Ken Schrader, Kasey Khane, Kyle Petty, Richard Petty, and Bill Davis will be there signing autographs. Gonna have fun tonight!

/bleh :lol:

Dragonus

Post by Dragonus » Sat Jun 17, 2006 6:44 pm

Kurke_Aumea wrote:While you all are watching the boys kick the ball up and down the field, I'll be at Sharon Speedway watching some great dirt track racing. Dave Blaney, Ken Schrader, Kasey Khane, Kyle Petty, Richard Petty, and Bill Davis will be there signing autographs. Gonna have fun tonight!

DIRT TRACK! u live in dah south or somehting?

Apium
Colonel

Post by Apium » Sat Jun 17, 2006 7:22 pm

Dragonus wrote:

he lives in ohio, its like the south of central ohio. Apparently its really ghetto or something.

Kalice- Master Architect

Dragonus

Post by Dragonus » Sat Jun 17, 2006 7:30 pm

Apium wrote:
Dragonus wrote:

he lives in ohio, its like the south of central ohio. Apparently its really ghetto or something.

lol just checked all those names (they r all white) *no im not racist* u cant have ghetto's without a black man or a wannabe G azn

Kurke Wear a fake spinner (neck thingi) to the track and a fited tiped to the left side at a 65 degree angle

Kurke_Aumea
Colonel

Post by Kurke_Aumea » Sat Jun 17, 2006 9:38 pm

Acutally, I'm from northeast Ohio. We're smack dab between Cleveland and Pittsburgh. And don't diss racing until you've actually been to a race. As for being ghetto, there is a black guy in NASCAR. His name is Bill Lester. He runs full time in the Craftsman Truck Series and has also qualified for the Nextel Cup race at Michigan this weekend.

And as for fake spinners (the hub cap ones)... I did see a 40-something white guy with fake spinners on some POS Cavelier today... Talk about a guy who doesn't have a clue...