Lucas Arts squeezes more milk from the Jedi Cash Cow

A place for forum users to meet and greet the members of RID.

Moderator:Lexx Yovel

Waucod Meesman
Village Idiot

Post by Waucod Meesman » Wed May 31, 2006 3:55 pm

I never study for anything and I get A's and B's and occasionally C's

Sergetov

Post by Sergetov » Thu Jun 01, 2006 12:47 am

Hello comrades,

Szul, my post above was in no way an attack on you. I merely wanted to post my opinion on the Roleplaying Idea that was posted and how it really has no effect to those in the game who don't wish to participate. However, all of a sudden, I found myself wearing down my keyboard with my perspective on the whole SWG/players situation that should have been put on a different post altogether.

We can continue "that" discussion on a different thread, or we can both agree that I'm absent minded and can't stay on track with a single train of thought, and shouldn't have posted that here. :?

Sergetov

Szul

Post by Szul » Thu Jun 01, 2006 3:16 am

Sergetov wrote:Hello comrades,

Szul, my post above was in no way an attack on you. I merely wanted to post my opinion on the Roleplaying Idea that was posted and how it really has no effect to those in the game who don't wish to participate. However, all of a sudden, I found myself wearing down my keyboard with my perspective on the whole SWG/players situation that should have been put on a different post altogether.

We can continue "that" discussion on a different thread, or we can both agree that I'm absent minded and can't stay on track with a single train of thought, and shouldn't have posted that here. :?

Sergetov

heh its all good. My sadness is that a good flame reply was wasted, it takes a while to get the creative juices flowing. :D

Jal'Hadon

Post by Jal'Hadon » Thu Jun 01, 2006 5:34 am

SZULLLLLLLLLLLLLL
im back spyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
couldnt stay away :wink: and they fixed the prof on TC anyways. back to my pissing off imp standerds

Szul

Post by Szul » Thu Jun 01, 2006 12:40 pm

Jal'Hadon wrote:SZULLLLLLLLLLLLLL
im back spyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
couldnt stay away :wink: and they fixed the prof on TC anyways. back to my pissing off imp standerds

Yea, you just switched back because you read that the Vanish nerf was an unintended bug, and realized Commando is pretty gimp until 29 comes out. :lol:

I'm still giving the switch from Jeedeye to Spy a serious thought. Being a Jedi is too damn cliche anymore, its like being Imperial and a Stormtrooper. Well thats fun, but being a Jedi is too noobed these days, even I laugh at all the little jedi running around in their pajamas. It makes me want to cry. Bastards.

Jal'Hadon

Post by Jal'Hadon » Thu Jun 01, 2006 2:08 pm

but... i have a jeed eye... :cry:
DONT GO SPY! IT SUCKS! DONT DO ITTTTTTTT