The GAT Thread

A place for members to speak about almost anything, at a reasonable level.

Moderator:Lexx Yovel

Vogik

Post by Vogik » Mon May 29, 2006 11:35 pm

Kurke_Aumea wrote:Yeah, consider this your warning before I start reducing your post counts. If I have to come by here during work tomorrow and babysit the forums, someone is going to end the day with zero posts.
Yeah.. i'm sure you've made a few "sooo..." posts during your time posting here so dont give me that garbage :)

Kurke_Aumea
Colonel

Post by Kurke_Aumea » Tue May 30, 2006 12:12 am

Yes, but I'm the one with mod powers.

Apium
Colonel

Post by Apium » Tue May 30, 2006 5:28 am

Kurke_Aumea wrote:So....

Don't make me start deleting your posts. :D

Keeps your mods happy or else you may suddenly have zero posts. :twisted:

Anyways, I know the GAT means General Any Topic, but could you all kind of have a topic!!! I go out for a few hours and my thread goes all to hell...

WTF!!!

You can delete all those ones about the incoherent conversation, that was just a joke. The point was to have a triple post.
swtor: Aeroxis

Apium Auvair- Master Medic
Kalice- Master Architect
Aurelie Auvair- Jedi Master
Victoire Auvair- Master Armorsmith

Apium
Colonel

Post by Apium » Tue May 30, 2006 5:29 am

Leviathen wrote:I agree with Kurke, it means any topic, not useless generic banter about absolutly nothing.

Likewise it was a joke, see above post. The point was to have a triple post to piss off kurke. Like I said he can delete them or reduce my post count by that much.

Kalice- Master Architect

Leviathen
Colonel

Post by Leviathen » Tue May 30, 2006 6:02 am

Kurke seems to be to be in a terrible mood o_o;

Sealed with a curse as sharp as a knife, doomed is your soul and damned is your life

Waucod Meesman
Village Idiot

Post by Waucod Meesman » Tue May 30, 2006 1:42 pm

I haven't read all of this 70th page yet but ahh nevermind let me read it and come back and edit this. ok I read it all and its funny how the 3 people who make up the majority of the GAT posts (me, Kurke, and Lev) have had like nothing to do with all of the spamming what has happened to this worls!?!?!?!?! Hurry Kurke lock it before it gets out of hand!!!!!!!

Apium
Colonel

Post by Apium » Tue May 30, 2006 2:12 pm

Waucod Meesman wrote:I haven't read all of this 70th page yet but ahh nevermind let me read it and come back and edit this. ok I read it all and its funny how the 3 people who make up the majority of the GAT posts (me, Kurke, and Lev) have had like nothing to do with all of the spamming what has happened to this worls!?!?!?!?! Hurry Kurke lock it before it gets out of hand!!!!!!!

That would be a turning point in my life and the lifes of many. The day the GAT was locked.

I now start a motion to have the GAT locked!

Who seconds the motion??

Kalice- Master Architect

Vogik

Post by Vogik » Tue May 30, 2006 3:14 pm

Leviathen wrote:Kurke seems to be to be in a terrible mood o_o;
Thats what happens when you have too much power at you finger tips

Kurke_Aumea
Colonel

Post by Kurke_Aumea » Tue May 30, 2006 4:55 pm

I had just spent 8 1/2 hours in a car driving home from North Carolina. You'd be in a wonderful mood too if you were stuck in that car.

Apium
Colonel

Post by Apium » Tue May 30, 2006 5:15 pm

Kurke_Aumea wrote:

I had just spent 8 1/2 hours in a car driving home from North Carolina. You'd be in a wonderful mood too if you were stuck in that car.

I would be b/c i was out of the car. I'm dreading my 12 hour ride to ohio next month. Its going to be so much fun sigh

Kalice- Master Architect

Waucod Meesman
Village Idiot

Post by Waucod Meesman » Tue May 30, 2006 6:16 pm

I don't have any long car rides in my future :lol: :D

Kurke_Aumea
Colonel

Post by Kurke_Aumea » Tue May 30, 2006 6:35 pm

I swear, we're flying next year...

Waucod Meesman
Village Idiot

Post by Waucod Meesman » Tue May 30, 2006 6:40 pm

so Kurke I assume you saw the race lol Kenseth squeezed out a top 5 finish so what was Blaney like 22? lol

Kurke_Aumea
Colonel

Post by Kurke_Aumea » Tue May 30, 2006 6:55 pm

What's your point? Dave's car didn't handle right most of the night and he got caught two laps down when he pitted under green and the caution came out. It's hard to make up two laps when your car isn't handling the best.

As for Kenseth, I still think he is a slimeball who gets away with too much crap just because he acts like Mr. Niceguy.

Still, it was a hell of a race. Carl Edwards was fun to watch as he drove up through the field. Jamie McMurray had a good race and we listened to him most of the night on our scanner. He's pretty funny to listen to. I was really pulling for Scott Riggs to win though. Still, it was a good win for Kasey Kahne.

The highlight of the night was when Kyle Bush threw his HANS device at Casey Mears right in front of us. That was hilarious!!!

Apium
Colonel

Post by Apium » Tue May 30, 2006 7:03 pm

Kurke_Aumea wrote:What's your point? Dave's car didn't handle right most of the night and he got caught two laps down when he pitted under green and the caution came out. It's hard to make up two laps when your car isn't handling the best.

As for Kenseth, I still think he is a slimeball who gets away with too much crap just because he acts like Mr. Niceguy.

Still, it was a hell of a race. Carl Edwards was fun to watch as he drove up through the field. Jamie McMurray had a good race and we listened to him most of the night on our scanner. He's pretty funny to listen to. I was really pulling for Scott Riggs to win though. Still, it was a good win for Kasey Kahne.

The highlight of the night was when Kyle Bush threw his HANS device at Casey Mears right in front of us. That was hilarious!!!

whats a HANS device?

Kalice- Master Architect