RID + ME + ISSELE + RESIK-J MEETING

A place for forum users to meet and greet the members of RID.

Moderator:Lexx Yovel

BumpnGlow

Post by BumpnGlow » Sun May 28, 2006 12:33 am

Issele wrote:
Szul wrote:This sounds more like a personal issue with Issele than having anything to do with RID. Issele is just a RID member, like myself. Lexx is the RID Leader, we're just members. IMO, any beef with one of us should be personal, and not involve any other RID member. Which was actually why I got involved to begin with.

But I will be able to make time as long as its before 6pm EST.

It began as a attack on RID the day after I meet with IMPHL on behave of the Network when IMPHL posted on SS boards they were leaving the Network. The day after I meet with them is when I got the /tells that Rid was a joke, I was a joke and Lexx was a joke. I sent the logs to Lexx. This totally surprised me because I had thought we had worked out any issues and that IMPHL would come back into the Network. Bumpn had told me the reason they left was because IMPHL felt left out. I wanted to fix that and find ways for them to feel apart of and what it has gotten me has been 2 months of grief and personal attacks. A lot of this stems too from miscommunication. It is like that game telephone we play as kids, 10 people sit in a circle, one person whispers something to the person near then and it goes around the circle. By the time it comes back to the person who had said it, its all distored from what people think they hear...

The few times Bumpn has come directly to me about something he heard I said, it was set straight and things were ok. You stopped doing this Bumpn and just assumed what someone told you was fact.

To Bumpn:

When I started making the new Imperial Palace I contacted Resik-j to show him the place. I also told him I wanted to have all Imperial Units involved and asked him for a banner and plaque for OC. I showed him the example of RIDS. He even made RIDS plauqe. I asked him if he contact IMPHL and get them to make one too. He said he could make both OC's and IMPHLs. We spoke about all the misunderstandings and I shared with you some of the views from the Network. Resik-J knew my position in the Network going back to SHBF and TIO. My position has always been to do events to bring the Imperial Units together. Every event I did was posted on the Network boards and each step approved by all the guilds. I sometimes acted as a Diplomate if any guilds were having problems so no one would feel left out. When OC and IMPHL had there problems did not I post on the Network boards for you guys to work it out ? It was during this time things got bad in the Network and many wanted it to stop even if it meant removing IMPHL and OC. I did not want to see that happen and that is why I asked the Network if I could meet with IMPHL to find out what happened. I wish know that I had not done that because so many things were taken wrong. You guys took it that I lead the Network which I have never claimed that any where, any time, nor have I have felt or thought that. The Network was and is always ran by ALL the leaders in the Newtork. After the NGE we took a huge hit. The Network all but crumbled. Lexx, myself, THM, WAVE, SHC did not want to see that happen so we started to gather the guilds again. We put up a new site and WAVE worked hard on that site for us all. I started working hard on some events to bring us all together again and even was working on some events that each guild could build up again. Moral was very low and we were struggling hard.

I knew what the Network would offer us so I worked really hard to not let it die as did a lot of us. In the 3 years the Network was active, to my knowledge, I never saw guilds at each others throat like this, Jaedy, Lexx, me and SHC tried very hard to come up with a solution but things got worse. There was talk to let IMPHL back in on a probation period. It was not my idea. My idea was to meet with IMPHL and sit down with you guys and talk it out and find out why you guys really left. In that 2 hour meeting we had worked out some soultions but then like I said above, the next day I was asked to come in your vent, I said I was not feeling good, could we do in another day. Next message I got was not so great and I sent the logs to Lexx. From then on things got even worse. IMPHL was getting private post from our boards which were taken out of context and not even about IMPHL.

You really want to fix this? What I have posted here is the truth. I wanted to try to save the Network and bring unity to the Imperial guilds like we use to have. I got attacked for it. The attacks became personal. The attacks were aimed at RID. Lexx and I spoke about this many times trying to come up with ideas to end this. We even sent out a guild mail asking all members of RID to please reframe from bashing anyone. 2 days we got it tossed in our face that IMPHL had a copy of this RID guild mail. Rogue confrimed that IMPHL had a spy on our private RID boards. I sent the pm from Rogue to Lexx. I even told Rouge back then that the comments were not about IMPHL but about TRGA and proved that fact to him and it was taken out of context. I can show you the pm from Rouge and my reply back to him.

You came into TRGA Vent and started attacking me. You would not listen to my answers to your questions or my replies to your verbal attacks. When I saw you were not willing to work it out, I dropped down to another room till you chilled out. Jal told me you had calmed down and I agreed to a meeting that night. You came back in the room a few moments later and said Resik was not going to be on after all and that you had to be up in 5 hours. I understood and said ok. If this new meeting is going to be a bash feast I will tell you right now I won't stay in it. If the meeting is to clear up the misunderstands and get above that, then I am all for it. As I said, the ball is in your court. My goal was and is always just to get Imperial guilds working together again, like we once was. Tht is not a reach for power, that is just one persons wish to see us all getting along again and basically I got ripped apart for it, accused of leading the Network and accused of saying I wanted the Network to kick out IMPHL. Iwish the old Network borads were still up so you could read the truth. Maybe Wave achived, I am not sure. Lexx can tell you what happened after you guys left. The boards were taken down by a Network vote to stop the mudslinding by all the leaders and new ones were created.

Oh, also Sat night I am going out. I do not know what time I will be home. Sunday would be better for a meeting.

thats fine i didnt make it saturday anyways.... my mother had an accident and has a concussion and i have been taking care of her.... make a time sunday and ill try my best to check it with resik-j so that he can be there because i want him to be there for this.

Bumpn Glow

Post by Bumpn Glow » Sun May 28, 2006 12:40 am

Talking to resik-j now.... he has some RL things to do Sunday he will be able to have the meeting sometime after 11 pm EST

Issele
Captain

Post by Issele » Sun May 28, 2006 2:50 am

Bumpn Glow wrote:Talking to resik-j now.... he has some RL things to do Sunday he will be able to have the meeting sometime after 11 pm EST

That is fine with me, I am a night owl anyways.

Also June 4th will be the next pvp event planned with the Rebels on Lok. Can you hook up with Lexx and plan some stradegy for the Imps. There wont be no spawn but I am working on getting two AT-ATs for the Imp side. I might cut it down to one AT-AT cos even those tend to cause lag. Lexx has the waypoint for the Imp starting point. Maybe you guys go check it out before the event to plan best ways to attack. The rebels starting point is still that Rebel Base. We just moved the Imps closer cos that was too long of a run. Yes there will be some role-players there so be nice to em. I will be in the background working the event with Pex.

bizob

Post by bizob » Mon May 29, 2006 1:25 pm

What happened to this meeting? We gonna re-reschedule?

Issele
Captain

Post by Issele » Mon May 29, 2006 6:08 pm

bizob wrote:What happened to this meeting? We gonna re-reschedule?

No one contacted me. My guess is the holiday and real life took over. I would suggest perhaps a threed here on the RID boards to work things out. Might be better and more convient for people. I am gussing rl has resik-j tied up and Bumpns mom was just in a bad accident... and me, I am in and out. I pretty much have posted what I would say in Vent anyway because that is what happened. I did not want anyone to leave the Network, nor did Lexx, so I asked the Network if I could talk to IMPHL and Lexx gave me permission.

Hope your mom is doing ok, Bumpn.

Bumpn

Post by Bumpn » Tue May 30, 2006 1:01 am

Issele wrote:
bizob wrote:What happened to this meeting? We gonna re-reschedule?

No one contacted me. My guess is the holiday and real life took over. I would suggest perhaps a threed here on the RID boards to work things out. Might be better and more convient for people. I am gussing rl has resik-j tied up and Bumpns mom was just in a bad accident... and me, I am in and out. I pretty much have posted what I would say in Vent anyway because that is what happened. I did not want anyone to leave the Network, nor did Lexx, so I asked the Network if I could talk to IMPHL and Lexx gave me permission.

Hope your mom is doing ok, Bumpn.

we have a thread to discuss this.... it is this one that your posting in, yes it has flooded with off topic things, but i put it up there in a post that we can have the meeting anytime after 11 pm EST..... we waited till about 3 in the morning and i never saw u online or in trga vent....... me resik and boz were all ready for the meeting

it will now be postponed till this coming weekend

bizob

Post by bizob » Tue May 30, 2006 1:05 am

Issele wrote:I would suggest perhaps a threed here on the RID boards to work things out. Might be better and more convient for people.

I think trying to discuss this on boards or ingame is where the confusion and misunderstandings really happen. Heck I even misunderstood the sentence i qouted from Issele at first, only reading it a second time I caught the error of my ways. We have had threads to try to work things out and nothing has been solved for the most part. It is so much easier to talk to someone. Scheduling it can be work, but it can be done. We can let Bumpn in our vent than change the password so everyone in RID feels safe and secure on our vent server. I can even make us a private room. I have the power hehe.

Szul

Post by Szul » Tue May 30, 2006 2:59 am

I've been busy with Everquest all weekend, but I lurked here to see if a time was ever posted. I won't be around SWG much until Restuss, even then will be random and not often.

I've forgotten (short term memory gone bad, its a long story of no concern to share), but why was it requested that I attend a voice chat meeting?

Cannar

Post by Cannar » Tue May 30, 2006 9:46 am

I question IMPHL's senserity in making amends with RID, when their members like Mursan make posts like this, reportedly on behalf of Bumpn:

Dear Starsider Community,

As of this very moment, right now, right here, IMPHL and especially me, Bumpn, Do Not Give a **edit** What U think!!!!!

Your countless tells, your countinous whining, and pure biatchiness have forced me to personally tell you, **edit** OFF

yes we know you think we are...teh sux/noobs/exploiters/gankers/kids/**edit** ever you rainbow chasing ass obsessed whiny biatchs think

Do Not Come To Bumpn, With your pathetic screenies, your tells of so and so did this please make em stop waaaa! waaaaa!

Do not come to bumpn with your lil **edit**'d based ego on a virtual game........ and you have the testicular fortitude to call someone kid?

Do not come to bumpn overall anymore unless it is to comment on how godly of a imperial he is

Do please come to bumpn if you are a female, and naked(rebels handled quietly )

In Closing, its been fun, listening to you piss and moan like a bunch of toothless retards fighting over some graham cracker..... goodness

seriously, i love paying 15 dollars a month to host the special olympics with retard rebs in tells

Dont **edit**ing bother me anymore or you will be /addignored yes, im gonna get forum banned, and yes i really do hate you

Your Imperial Idol,

Bumpn

Lexx, perhaps Starsider would be better off if we ignored these children. I know it is of benifit to havde their multitudes of Imperials to help win the GCW, but it does neither of us any favors when no matter what the occasion, no matter what the circumstances, they strive to ruin our fun, wether we be Rebel or Imperial. When a guild has issue with one of your members Lexx, you listen, and you do what you feel is necessary to resolve the issue. Thats what a responsible Guild Leader does. When someone has issue with IMPHL's members, their leadership posts this in the Starsider forums, and members of their so called leadership council post indoursments and continue the "Fuck Off Starsider" public message.

Bumpn is not interested in resolving anything, he is interested in prolonging and draging out the drama, because he thrives off it.

Lexx Yovel
RID Leader/Mayor

Post by Lexx Yovel » Tue May 30, 2006 2:02 pm

I am willing to ignore anything that has been said in the past. As long as nothing continues, I'm willing to work with IMPHL.

Apium
Colonel

Post by Apium » Tue May 30, 2006 2:18 pm

Cannar wrote:I question IMPHL's senserity in making amends with RID, when their members like Mursan make posts like this, reportedly on behalf of Bumpn:

As of this very moment, right now, right here, IMPHL and especially me, Bumpn, Do Not Give a **edit** What U think!!!!!

Your countless tells, your countinous whining, and pure biatchiness have forced me to personally tell you, **edit** OFF

yes we know you think we are...teh sux/noobs/exploiters/gankers/kids/**edit** ever you rainbow chasing ass obsessed whiny biatchs think

Do Not Come To Bumpn, With your pathetic screenies, your tells of so and so did this please make em stop waaaa! waaaaa!

Do not come to bumpn with your lil **edit**'d based ego on a virtual game........ and you have the testicular fortitude to call someone kid?

Do not come to bumpn overall anymore unless it is to comment on how godly of a imperial he is

In Closing, its been fun, listening to you piss and moan like a bunch of toothless retards fighting over some graham cracker..... goodness

seriously, i love paying 15 dollars a month to host the special olympics with retard rebs in tells

Dont **edit**ing bother me anymore or you will be /addignored yes, im gonna get forum banned, and yes i really do hate you

Your Imperial Idol,

Bumpn

Lexx, perhaps Starsider would be better off if we ignored these children. I know it is of benifit to havde their multitudes of Imperials to help win the GCW, but it does neither of us any favors when no matter what the occasion, no matter what the circumstances, they strive to ruin our fun, wether we be Rebel or Imperial. When a guild has issue with one of your members Lexx, you listen, and you do what you feel is necessary to resolve the issue. Thats what a responsible Guild Leader does. When someone has issue with IMPHL's members, their leadership posts this in the Starsider forums, and members of their so called leadership council post indoursments and continue the "Fuck Off Starsider" public message.

Bumpn is not interested in resolving anything, he is interested in prolonging and draging out the drama, because he thrives off it.

**Edited for wrongness**
Last edited by Apium on Tue May 30, 2006 4:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
swtor: Aeroxis

Apium Auvair- Master Medic
Kalice- Master Architect
Aurelie Auvair- Jedi Master
Victoire Auvair- Master Armorsmith

Post by Guest » Tue May 30, 2006 2:58 pm

The thread contained bumps from numerous IMPHL's whom are active in the forums, and whom are not, including rogue. Regardless if they were Bumpn's words, they were indorsed by his members.

Post by Guest » Tue May 30, 2006 2:59 pm

the above was me

Szul

Post by Szul » Tue May 30, 2006 3:17 pm

Leave RID out of this bullshit drama, we have no interest, nor do we care about any of it, or about anyone's involvment in it. So stop trying to drag Lexx, and us members of RID, into taking anyone's side, and that goes for all of you.

We do not appreciate being drug into bullshit, and do not appreciate being told to leave RID if we want peace. Thats why I ripped on bumpn and IMPHL to begin with. But thats past and we want it left in the past, so stop trying to drag RID back into it.

The members of RID just want to be left alone to enjoy the game, and we are happy to interact with those who want to enjoy it too. But if schoolyard drama is what you enjoy, then get lost and leave us the fuck alone.

Bumpn Glow

Post by Bumpn Glow » Tue May 30, 2006 3:30 pm

Cannar wrote:I question IMPHL's senserity in making amends with RID, when their members like Mursan make posts like this, reportedly on behalf of Bumpn:

Your Imperial Idol,

Bumpn

mmmk thank you cannar for throwing your useless 2 cents in.... it really is none of your business and you are free to move back to slandering us on the SS boards, but let the imperials do their thing on here and do it in our own privacy being that your rebel now, your opinion dont mean jack!

NOW!..... Mursan is my alternate account.... that post is all me and im sorry if it offends you but.... this game has become a burden more then anything for me, everytime i log on my chat box immediatly gets spammed instantly with exactly what said above "BOOOHOOO So and SO stole my kills in the dwb or was mean to me"

for you to truley understand why i snapped and why i snapped again above at cannar, take a look at the type of lies he spreads about my guild

mmmk my guild is being investigated for the RL harassment of minors? dude thats the most childish lie i have ever seen! I knew cannar was low, but thats pathetic!

I am tired of being backed into a corner and having people like Cannar spread lies, and Issele tell half truths to sway someone's opinion in their favor! Slander on every forum all over.... and now cannar has moved from flamming and slandering me and the rest of IMPHL on SS forums to here on RID boards!

like i said the b.s. i put up with on a day to day basis in this game is annoying to say the least and on another note if there are any RID members offended by my post, i would just like to point out that it is not aimed at you it is aimed at the whiney little lying crybabies like cannar

I have gone in cannars vent to squash the problems and just cut the crap.... he would not talk to me and when asked what his problem was and why he wants to talk so much trash about us on the boards.... he would only say "you guys remind me of AXIS"

well i dont know what his problem was with AXIS, or why it needs to be carried over to IMPHL but whatever its his childish B.S.

As for the DWB i mentioned above, yes i have taken the leash off any members who are worried to be rude in the DWB.... i sat on Mursan in the Wraith hallway and watched WIshi from trga come be an ass to my guild.... ive watched her try to steal spawns and fail then sick bh's on my memebers.....

I watched Gester come down and tell one of my guildies that they could "attempt" to keep their spawn..... once they killed a outdamaged him a couple times he left pissed off.... soon after that i logged on Bumpn just to see what he would say... and i got tells about how that person in the DWB stole his spawn and were very rude....

I get to log onto the forums and see cannar following everypost with a new lie.... first i bribed people to join the guild, thats a lie..... then we exploited against them.... thats a lie, he acts like he has any say in pvp and yet he doesnt own a lvl 90 nor have i seen any of his toons that i am aware of out there pvping but maybe twice, yet he feels he has the pvp knowldge to judge how my guild kills in a battle..... w/e

rebels get a thumbs down..... MEK aint that bad, alot of them are very decent people i dont mind fighting agaisnt or talking to.... Just Cannar and his lies and his ridiculous attitude and his grude that he projects onto my guild because he was wronged by other guilds in the past.....

as for Issele..... we need to get this meeting done, i dont want to handle it on the boards i want to handle it in a voice chat so that it can be handled.... im sorry but ive sat and watched the way that you operate, you tell the parts of the story to make you look good.... then you throw in a lil bit about your illness to get sympathy then u throw in a little bit about an event and by then everyone loves you.....

not this time, we will handle it in vent... i dont care if no one from RID shows up.... i want a talk with issele and resik-j as his presence was requested by Issele... in vent you dont have the time to play on so many emotions and to gather people's sympathy! You only have time to present your truths and your argument and then talk it out and leave it alone.... if it is handled in a thread.... i will be made out to look like an ass, because that is the way i come across when i am having to type.... vent is where it needs to be and once it finally is set up ALL RID IS INVITED, anyone who wants to sit down and listen to how this whole drama between our guilds started can sit in vent and hear it and also hear the opposing side

my aim is not to lead the core because i feel i can..... my aim is to present my side of a story.... half truths have been tossed everyones way and i simply want people to know what happened on my end.... i see it from yalls end and i understand how much of an ass we must look like.... i have read through these boards over and over again to gather up everyone point of view and done my very best to see it from the outside in and realize that this problem WAS NOT RID's FAULT.... but it also WAS NOT IMPHL'S fault

it falls down to key memebers of both guilds who pushed buttons and who flew off the handle.... that is my only intention is to present my case and show everyone while it looks like i was an ass for no cause.... i had plenty of cause as did yall and try to show that both parties are equally at fault for this problem and what is sad is i am willing to admidt what i did wrong and willing to do it infront of all of RID.... yet Issele still plays the inncoent role, but that will also be covered in the meeting, and i hope resik brings the proof she is looking for to show me that i misunderstood her words and took them the wrong way, and was lied to by outside party

but i wont know i have asked that resik not dicuss anything about the meeting or about issele with me till it is all together with issele incase i owe her an apology i can give it to her right there.... but i highly doubt i will owe her an apology... we will see though