The GAT Thread

A place for members to speak about almost anything, at a reasonable level.

Moderator:Lexx Yovel

Apium
Colonel

Post by Apium » Fri May 26, 2006 5:17 pm

Vogik wrote:
Waucod Meesman wrote:You might be a redneck if a night time trip to the bathroom involves shoes and a flashlight. You might be a redneck if you see a sign that says say no to crack and it reminds you to pull up your pants. You might be a redneck if your house has the same number of miles on it as your car. You might be a redneck if you go to the same bustop as your son because your in the same grade. and my favorite. You might be a redneck if your Grandma comes out of the bathroom and says "Yall come look at this before I flush it!"
You might be a redneck if you live in the south imo :?

Yea the south in smaller towns is 50-75% redneck. In the bigger cities its a little smaller. Where are all the preps?? I love me some preps lol.
swtor: Aeroxis

Apium Auvair- Master Medic
Kalice- Master Architect
Aurelie Auvair- Jedi Master
Victoire Auvair- Master Armorsmith

Waucod Meesman
Village Idiot

Post by Waucod Meesman » Fri May 26, 2006 5:45 pm

Apium wrote:
Vogik wrote:
Waucod Meesman wrote:You might be a redneck if a night time trip to the bathroom involves shoes and a flashlight. You might be a redneck if you see a sign that says say no to crack and it reminds you to pull up your pants. You might be a redneck if your house has the same number of miles on it as your car. You might be a redneck if you go to the same bustop as your son because your in the same grade. and my favorite. You might be a redneck if your Grandma comes out of the bathroom and says "Yall come look at this before I flush it!"

Yea the south in smaller towns is 50-75% redneck. In the bigger cities its a little smaller. Where are all the preps?? I love me some preps lol.

First of all Florida doesn't have that many redneck it has lots of old people though. And preppy people scare me like emos.

Apium
Colonel

Post by Apium » Fri May 26, 2006 6:30 pm

Waucod Meesman wrote:
Apium wrote:
Vogik wrote:

First of all Florida doesn't have that many redneck it has lots of old people though. And preppy people scare me like emos.

Emos don't scare anyone they are just annoying. Always complaining about their lifes and such. Goths are the ones you should be scared of they just stay to themselves until they bring a chainsaw to school and start drinking people's blood.

Kalice- Master Architect

Kurke_Aumea
Colonel

Post by Kurke_Aumea » Fri May 26, 2006 6:48 pm

I leave for almost a day and look what you folks are taking about... wow...

I swear, this is the last time I ever go with my family on vacation... All my mother does is bitch, bitch, bitch.... Damn, you women are all messed up!!!

What I don't go through to see a NASCAR race...

Apium
Colonel

Post by Apium » Fri May 26, 2006 7:20 pm

Kurke_Aumea wrote:I leave for almost a day and look what you folks are taking about... wow...

I swear, this is the last time I ever go with my family on vacation... All my mother does is bitch, bitch, bitch.... Damn, you women are all messed up!!!

What I don't go through to see a NASCAR race...

rockingham??

Kalice- Master Architect

Kurke_Aumea
Colonel

Post by Kurke_Aumea » Fri May 26, 2006 7:28 pm

They don't race at Rockingham anymore. It's sad too, because there was some good racing at the Rock. We're going to the Coca-Cola 600 at Lowes Motor Speedway in Charlotte, NC.

We went to Bill Davis Racing and the Richard Petty mueum today. I stocked up on some Dave Blaney merchandise already. :D We still don't know what to do tomorrow. We're definitely going to Speed Street, but after that we don't know. We might go to the Busch race, but we're not sure yet.

Leviathen
Colonel

Post by Leviathen » Fri May 26, 2006 11:26 pm

Apium wrote:Emos don't scare anyone they are just annoying. Always complaining about their lifes and such. Goths are the ones you should be scared of they just stay to themselves until they bring a chainsaw to school and start drinking people's blood.

I dress fairly gothic, and I can't stand when people call me emo -_-; i do enjoy being able to shut people up with a single look though.

Sealed with a curse as sharp as a knife, doomed is your soul and damned is your life

Apium
Colonel

Post by Apium » Sat May 27, 2006 9:59 am

Leviathen wrote:
Apium wrote:Emos don't scare anyone they are just annoying. Always complaining about their lifes and such. Goths are the ones you should be scared of they just stay to themselves until they bring a chainsaw to school and start drinking people's blood.

I dress fairly gothic, and I can't stand when people call me emo -_-; i do enjoy being able to shut people up with a single look though.

I have a friend who I guess dresses gothic. He has red hair, all the piercings and such. Well actually its probably not so gothic its more just like a wierd personal style. With the tight pants and ties and suit jackets. Anyways hes one of the coolest people I know.

Kalice- Master Architect

Leviathen
Colonel

Post by Leviathen » Sat May 27, 2006 10:35 am

in contrast I wear really baggy pants. So many different things could be considered gothic. I am not a fan of peircings since I don't like to make alterations to my body.

Sealed with a curse as sharp as a knife, doomed is your soul and damned is your life

Waucod Meesman
Village Idiot

Post by Waucod Meesman » Sat May 27, 2006 2:18 pm

Dave Blaney lol...

Vogik

Post by Vogik » Sat May 27, 2006 2:52 pm

1000th post in the GAT!!!!

Waucod Meesman
Village Idiot

Post by Waucod Meesman » Sat May 27, 2006 6:13 pm

I am so stupid I was gonna make a big deal about me making that post but I didn't look and it makes me mad cause I could have double posted and stuff oh well I have #1001

Apium
Colonel

Post by Apium » Sat May 27, 2006 6:54 pm

Waucod Meesman wrote:I am so stupid I was gonna make a big deal about me making that post but I didn't look and it makes me mad cause I could have double posted and stuff oh well I have #1001

haha 1002

Kalice- Master Architect

Vogik

Post by Vogik » Sat May 27, 2006 7:40 pm

Waucod Meesman wrote:I am so stupid I was gonna make a big deal about me making that post but I didn't look and it makes me mad cause I could have double posted and stuff oh well I have #1001
:lol:

Issele
Captain

Paris Hilton releases game. Does not know name

Post by Issele » Sat May 27, 2006 11:07 pm

Paris is late to E3, gets on stage, and announces her excitement over a game but uses the wrong name.

http://www.eurogamer.net/article.php?article_id=64682

Then after the vapid tart had plugged the name "Diamond Quest", Gameloft, the company behind "Paris Hilton's Jewel Jam" quickly changed the name to "Paris Hilton's Diamond Quest" and said that Paris had got it right and their marketing bods were the fuckups. :roll: