To RID

A place for forum users to meet and greet the members of RID.

Moderator:Lexx Yovel

Szul

Post by Szul » Wed May 24, 2006 2:54 pm

Apium wrote:
Szul wrote:No big deal, its an odd enough name to question coincidence, so figured I would ask. I had a wookie called Econik in my old Sunrunner PA, was long time ago though. He was one of my core crew. I thought that maybe if it was him, and he actually remembered "Veto", the he could tell you folks about how much Veto enjoyed fucking with people just to piss them off. I miss my old crew... they understood and appreciated my artistic style. :D Now days, I'm surprised that I don't have parents logging into their kids accounts and sending me tells with threats of lawyers if I don't leave their lil' sweeties alone. :lol: No sense of humor. :cry:

Rogue actually has had parents call him.

I recall reading that, but it was obviously someone he knew or a fake tale. Its impossible to get phone number unless you know RL name and specific area lived in for correct prefix, and then only if its listed in the book.

I had a parent log in and bitch at me in Everquest once, a long time ago, which is why I said that. I forget the details, but yea... we'd made their poor little sweetie cry about something ridiculous, and seems like I recall after I talked to the parent and got things straight, the kid ended up grounded, which was even more precious.

Apium
Colonel

Post by Apium » Wed May 24, 2006 6:43 pm

Szul wrote:
Apium wrote:
Szul wrote:No big deal, its an odd enough name to question coincidence, so figured I would ask. I had a wookie called Econik in my old Sunrunner PA, was long time ago though. He was one of my core crew. I thought that maybe if it was him, and he actually remembered "Veto", the he could tell you folks about how much Veto enjoyed fucking with people just to piss them off. I miss my old crew... they understood and appreciated my artistic style. :D Now days, I'm surprised that I don't have parents logging into their kids accounts and sending me tells with threats of lawyers if I don't leave their lil' sweeties alone. :lol: No sense of humor. :cry:

Rogue actually has had parents call him.

I recall reading that, but it was obviously someone he knew or a fake tale. Its impossible to get phone number unless you know RL name and specific area lived in for correct prefix, and then only if its listed in the book.

I had a parent log in and bitch at me in Everquest once, a long time ago, which is why I said that. I forget the details, but yea... we'd made their poor little sweetie cry about something ridiculous, and seems like I recall after I talked to the parent and got things straight, the kid ended up grounded, which was even more precious.

lmao. Knowing rogue he most likely gave out his phone number.
swtor: Aeroxis

Apium Auvair- Master Medic
Kalice- Master Architect
Aurelie Auvair- Jedi Master
Victoire Auvair- Master Armorsmith