To RID

A place for forum users to meet and greet the members of RID.

Moderator:Lexx Yovel

Issele
Captain

Post by Issele » Sun May 21, 2006 6:11 pm

Szul wrote:
Issele wrote:This is how I see this: Someone comes up to you and punches you in the face, they break your nose even, then they say it was your fault and try to tell everyone in the schoolyard that you made them hit you and break your nose. You tell the other people the truth, that he just came up and out of no where punched you. Then your asked, well lets just drop this and move on.

Sorry I missed this part.

Ok, this is not a realistic example for trashing each other in a video game. That is RL. This is a video game. What people do to you in this game has absolutely NO effect on your life, or even gameplay, unless YOU allow it to. And if you allow it to affect you, then yea.. that is your fault for being so insecure and sensitive. How do you think all this got started, insecure people letting insults and disrespect affect their emotinal well-being.

But in response to your RL example, I'd put them in the fucking hospital. Harsh? Yea, but I say that because I have done exactly that. I've done bad things I'm going to answer for when I die.

So when I say that its best to forgive, forget and move on, you can damn well bet that I am shooting straight from experience as someone who has lived their life being horrible and mean to people. Its a rotten way to live, and eventually it will catch up to you.

So yea, I am asking to just drop this and move on. If its shown that people are unable and unwilling to do that, then I will cross that bridge if it comes.

Bumpn wanted me to give him and IMPHL a fair chance, and that is what I will give them.

If you do not believe there are people on the internet who are online bullies then you have not been on the internet long. There are people who play online games just to bully other players. What you and IMPHL does is your bussiness. When IMPHL starts treating RID and ALL members of RID with the respect we deserve, then maybe this may all go away. I do not spend my rl time concerned with IMPHL and what they do. I could care less what IMPHL does, but when I am online you can bet I DO care what takes place with the guild I am in and the people I play with.

Now, think about that.

Issele
Captain

Post by Issele » Sun May 21, 2006 6:15 pm

Erougn wrote:Noone wants you to leave, Issele. I just hope your other toons are as cute as your first. I know you've been through some tough times lately, and I will be your huckleberry no matter who you fight with. I've already had a bounty contract on you and aborted it. I seriously think bumpn has an axe to grind with you, and his explanation of why has been circumstantial at best.

yeah she will be cute plus a human! A bounty on Issele? Wow that is weired unless it was from Pre CU, I have not pvped much at all with Issele. Few times with RID but that was before the new bounty system... That is funny!

You should have kept it and hunted me down! That would of be fun... I always respected BHers. :D

Erougn
Captain

Post by Erougn » Sun May 21, 2006 6:17 pm

It wasn't Issele, but I think it was you ;-)

Issele
Captain

Post by Issele » Sun May 21, 2006 6:22 pm

Erougn wrote:In RL when people fuck with me, I just erase them from my life. It's an easy, painless solution that has yet to fail in 41 years.

My 2nd char is a Master Ent (She is in RID) always has been, 3rd one is being made tonight...

Bingo! This man understands! And this is what I do to people on the internet too who try to mess with me... /ignore and go about playing a game I love with a great guild. RID!

Erougn
Captain

Post by Erougn » Sun May 21, 2006 6:30 pm

My alt on SS is GateKeeper. He is an elder master musician, but more importantly I have all the instruments. I have written a different flourish macro for each song, in that way they are my own. We need to get together and burn the roof down in some cool cantina!

Waucod Meesman
Village Idiot

Post by Waucod Meesman » Sun May 21, 2006 6:35 pm

RID should have an official band and stuff like my school I'm in the Jazz band w00t.

Erougn
Captain

Post by Erougn » Sun May 21, 2006 6:46 pm

helz yeh

Re: To RID

Post by Guest » Mon May 22, 2006 8:32 am

Issele wrote:
BUMPN wrote:so the truth comes out.... you have been drug along by Issele

all i see on the forums is yall defending yourselves and thats fine.... I too would support my guild all day everyday!

but it all comes down to the fact that.... you have all been misled, as i told the new IMPHL ex RID members WE WERE DONE DIRTY BY ISSELE!

SZUL if you care to shut your mouth long enough to hear the full story instead of acting like a RL badass on these forums u can contact me anytime....

Lexx.... i have given u the story behind my distate for RID more then once, but you are too closed minded to even consider it! I have sat back and watched as you have twisted my words and manipulated them to your be and nefit..... for instance when you where told about the IMPHL core... your post said that i told you "IMPHL WOULD LEAD THE CORE AND NO RP'ERS WOULD BE ALLOWED!" .... this is a flat out lie and you know that!

i said we would start a core for PVP anyone be them rp'ers or strict pvpers it doesnt matter.... anyone was welcome to join it! and another point i stressed was THIS IS NOT A CORE LED BY IMPHL but a network of alliances where everyone is equal and IMPHL will be a member in the core that they will start

.... up until i seen this post i had alot of respect for lexx, he is far more mature then I would have ever expected from someone his age.... but after that post! /thumbsdown

this whole beef between IMPHL and RID was not started by IMPHL! Yes we did drag it out a little and maybe over react in a couple cases.... but it began with ISSELE and her EGO! my whole guild was misled by her to believe that she was the leader of the core and she ran it with an iron fist.... to my own suprise lexx revealed that the core was run by all guilds equal!

we were told by issele that all victories by former greats such as Nos and Axis were won by her supreme tactic and the "Network" that she runs....

after sitting in NOS's TeamSpeak for an hour or so.... i mentioned this idea to Stridder and STL... and thier responce (and i quote) "who the fuck is issele?"

after talking to old axis memebers i have learned that they did in fact join her network... they stuck around for about a week and decided it was useless and left and cut all ties...

i cant prove this and i dont expect you to believe me... but ive been bugging lexx to let me in yalls vent alone, for some time so that i could give my side of the story....

i dont mind being flamed here, or being called a liar... i dont mind at all simply because i have told my side of the story and i know for a fact it is true! and if you choose not to believe me thats up to you!

SZUL you are the worst form of hipocrit! how are u going to call us exploiters and griefers then say that you will exploit sher kar to come get us? Well buddy ill see you tonight at the tounry!

Issele you are the worst kind of liar and fake! You claimed for so long to be the most hardcore imp and imp guild.... then you go rebel ROFL! plus u said repeatedly how rebels need to die and so on... then i have pics of you on leave tickling them while pvping... and to go even further u have a post on here where u stated you would hire rebels as mercanaries to kill us? Very hardcore rebel!

Lexx.... you have been misled by issele, and i really really DO hate to do this... but I TOLD YOU SO! dude i called it out, told u she was up trga's ass.... you guys are called by 90% of IMP pvp'rs as rebels in disguise, and i wanted nothing more then peace and an alliance and pvp but lies and manipulation wouldnt allow it... im very dissapointed that you twisted my words in that post but... oh well nothing i can do!

my story is told!

FLAME ON GUYS ..... or LETS MOVE ON

its really up to yall

You want the truth... here it is:

Its kind of hard to believe your stance on Role-players when at the last event we had IMPHL members were spanning" ALL Role-players leave Starsider! Role-players DO NOT belong on OUR server. Followed by constant griefing of Role-player guilds on this server by IMPHL.

I was never the leader of the Core. My part in the Core was to do events and bring Imperial guilds together. What I did for the Core, The Network I did FOR the leaders of this allaince many worked hard to build. Carine founded the Network. If anyone was its leader, it would have been him. I did nothing in the Network without the approve of ALL the leaders in the Network because that is how it was and I has happy it was like that. I was even leary about being one of the Mods on the fourms but the leaders wanted me too so I said ok.

Show me ONE place where I evenr posted or claimed to be leader of the Core. We did not want to see the Core die so some of us worked our butts off to try to not let it die and I faught tooth and nail to not let it die. Show me ONE place, ever I said I lead the Core. I was a Rep of the Core, an Diplomate and worked 3 years doing events for us.

Show screenshots and Logs please of what you claim I said about NoS and XFOR and who ever else. Post em here please. I told you who were members of the Past Network and I TOLD you if you look in the movie RID made you could see for youself. ITS ALL IN THAT MOVIE OF THE FIRST CONFERNCE. What I said was that Role-playing guilds and pvp guilds COULD work together and that was the proof how we ALL use to team up for the same cause, to fight rebels. Do you really listen to what I say or is this just all a issue where you misunderstood me and just assmumed what I said instead of checking it out with me? Why in the hell would I say something I could not back up when ALL the Conferences were flimed of who was there and who was not? What would it matter anyways? But you want to twist something into a lie. In the 3 years the Network/Core was active NOT one time did anything like this happen except with IMPHL. All the Core/Network guilds never had a issue with each other or bashed each other. You need to take a look at that fact.

When IMPHL left the Network and posted about it on Starsider boards, a lot of guilds in the Network were upset about that post and IMPHL. I asked if I could meet with IMPHL and work out any issues and the Network guilds said yes. I did not have to do this but volenteered to do it because I gave a damn. I really wanted to fix any issues we had and bring Imperial Network back together like it once was with IMPHL a part of it and for that matter, ALL Imperial guilds. Many of us met about this and honestly wanted to fix this. Ask Lexx, ask SHC, ask WAVE, ask THM.

I meet with you guys for two hours and you told me that the reason you all left the Network was that you did not feel a part of the Network and felt you were ignored and picked on. I sat there for 2 hours and listened and did this because I see myself as a nobody but just someone who really cared and you can ask anyone in the Network that 99% of the stuff I have done in the past was for other people and not me. Many of the events I did I was in the background and others where in the sporlight.

We spoke that night for 2 hours on Dantooine and we came up with some ideas to bring IMPHL and RID closers. I even asked if you guys would be willing to help RID with some pvp training and you said yes. We left that night on good terms and with a lot events planned to bring us together and all Imperial guilds. And to bring IMPHL back. You can not say this is not the truth.

The next day I got a /tell from you asking if I could come into IMPHL vent to talk. I told you I was not feeling good and could we do it another night. You said ok and next thing I got a /tell from one of your members saying I suck, RID sucks and Lexx sucks. Your member said he had 1/3 of the vote and his vote was to have nothing to do with RID, Network and that Lexx, me and RID were a joke. I told your member I was not feeling well and could we please talk about this later. This came out of the blue after the 2 hour talk we had the night before that I really wanted to fix all this. I sent Lexx the logs of all this. Every since this IMPHL has bashed me left and right. The night we meet for 2 hours I did nothing but try my best to solve these issues and if you may have noticed I was the only one who came forward to try to solve this after you guys made that -I am leaving the Network- post. Most of the Imperial guilds wanted to wash there hands of IMPHL but after you shared with me how IMPHL felt and why you guys pulled out, did not I sit there with you for 2 hours working on ways to bring us all together. Show me one place before this that I have trashed IMPHL.

After the meeting where I showed I gave a damn, since that day I have been griefed by IMPHL and so has RID. Your claims are unfounded and cannot be supported because they are not true. Talk to me, come to me and sit down with me, Lexx and few more and lets talk about the truth, work this out once and for all. I can show you tons of screen shots I have been sent, I have taken how IMPHL has gone out of thier way to spread hate about me. Lets get at the truth here.

Right after that meeting is when IMPHL began to grief RID any chance you guys got IG, on the Forums and even our own boards. Do you relaize that RID took it upon themselfs to TRY to work it out right after you guys posted on the boards about the Network? Did any other guild come to you like we did? But we sure have gotten treated like shit for it. You want statictics: 90% of the Imperial guilds wanted IMPHL kicked out of the Network before you guys left once you started all that crap with OC on the forums. A few of us said, let em work it out between themselves and many of us were glad when OC and IMPHL became friends. Then it seemed your next target was RID because I stepped forward and met with IMPHL to try to work things out. This is the truth and this is what happened. You say IMPHL felt left out of the Network? Try being a part of the team and not bashing people all the time and maybe, just maybe all this may stop. Oh you can keep bashing me if you want, I can take it. Just know this Bumpn, the truth does come out in the end. I can back up everything I say because I AM telling the truth.

2 days after getting out of ICU and the hospital when I got back home and logged into SWG I was in the Cantina helping a new players and IMPHL comes in and starts spanning : Issele likes 15 year old boys everyone beware. The new player sent me /tell asking who you all were. I said just ignore them. The new player wanted to meet a rebel guild , Xaneth walked in and I told the guy to talk to Xaneth. IMPHL kept bashing role-players, spanning crap about my char. I sent Rogue a /tell and asked if if they could stop, that this guy was new to SWG, Rogue replied back: Oh we are just role-playing and you guys kept spanning: Issele does 15 year olds... and you wonder why people have a issue with IMPHL???? I let you guys get to me that night cos I was still sick, Dude get a clue, I was in ICU for 4 days! Xaneth told me to just ignore you guys and we even moved to the other side of the Cantina, but did IMPHL stop? No, you guys kept at it. I logged out. You won. Never saw that new player again.... TRUE STORY

What the hell is your problem?

Do you REALLY want to slove this once and for all? Then step up and meet with me Lexx and any people you want there. I will log everything that is said and post it here. You want to get at the truth once and for all, work this out so we can get beyound this? I offering that to you in a sincere manner. Balls in your court. Heck why not invite the whole community since just yesterday you posted a long list of guilds IMPHL has had issues with. Ask youself why is it IMPHL has had so many issues with 90% of the guilds on Starsider? Is it them or maybe is it the way IMPHL tries to communicate with others? I am not saying this to be mean I am saying this that you really need to look at that. IMPHL is great at PVP, everyone knows that. But your people skills sucks. You can do 100 things good but do one thing wrong and one thing wrong is what people will see and judge you buy, not the 100 good.

no no no no no!

there is a lot of things left out of this post.... i did not intend on replying to this post because i feared that once i read it i would get frustrated and say something that can be taken the wrong way..... so all i will do is take you up on your offer for a sit down, i would like you, biz, apium, szul, lexx, buhi..... and really who everr else wants to talk/hear

i will not do this in game.... the in game never turns out good it will have to be in vent sorry.... if you cant agree to this then it will be cancelled and i will move on

Post by Guest » Mon May 22, 2006 8:45 am

LexxYovel wrote:Okay, well I understand. I dont want to drag this on any longer, I just want to clear up any misconceptions.

First thing is I know you dont grief anyone. Basically anything you have done is within game mechanics. Whether it is frowned upon is a completely different subject altogether. Only grief that's been caused is trash talking. I'm not talking about saying, "you got owned," after you kill someone. I doubt anyone could be remotely offended by that. What I'm talking about is complete harassment, and I know Szul posted a picture of such an example. It's no longer up (either he took it down intentionally or the link is simply gone), but if you'd like me to PM this example, I can do so. I dont wish to post it publically. Regardless, it's old news, but your free to request to see the picture it if you'd like to understand what our idea of "offensive" is.

Also I don't know why RID is considered such a strict RP guild. People use calling us an RP guild as some form of an insult. I'll tell you now, we are faaaaar from being a strict RP guild, and we are faaaar from being a strict PvP guild. That is one major reason why Issele left to seek a more fullfilling RP position, and that is completely up to her, because that is her play style (I also must add that Issele is still in RID, but just as an alt. So Issele isn't just all of a sudden none of RID's business). But if you think we focus on just either PvP or RP, that is just a incorrect assumption. We prefer the middle-ground casual guild. That is what RID is, and that is what we take pride in. We dont single out multiple other playstyles just to strive in one game play option. We allow diversity. We have RP'ers there, PvP'ers here, and pilots up there. Quite frankly, that is why the PvP guilds look down on us for RP'ing too much and PvP'ing too little, and that is why the RP guilds look down on us for PvP'ing too much and RP'ing too little.

Why did I bother listing the above? Because I want to get rid of the common stereotype of RP'ers and PvP'ers being common enemies. Nothing I have said in this post is remotely RP'ish. I honestly dont care if people think of us as PvP'ers, or an RP'er guild. Either way they are ignorant to the fact that we attempt to dabble in a little of everything. Lets put it this way. You can strive at RP'ing, or you can strive at PvP'ing, OR you can be adequate in both.

Now, onto my statement of "it's politics." Politics is a general term. It's not just who you vote for as president, or whatever. You say, "This is a video game, its not politics to me." In that very statement your attempting to clear something up. That is politics. Unintentionally perhaps, part of the game is politics to you. Perhaps politics is too strong a term, but I honeslty cant think of an equivalent. "Social dilema" maybe??

Honeslty I dont enjoy "social dilemas", I'm just letting you know that it's apart of what you do as a leader, and your doing it subconsciously.

The IMPHL vs OC war was not something RID wanted to get involved in. I honestly dont understand why both OC and IMPHL came to us urgently requesting assistance from us. Why us? RID held a friendly relationship with both OC and IMPHL. If we had supported either one of you in the war, it's mean we'd be killing other Imperials and be losing an ally. We preferred to stay out of the conflict, but I gave advise to Reirae, believe it or not, supporting him the most.

We never wished to single out IMPHL, it was never our intention. I'd like to be directed to a picture, link, or anything that suggests RID, or any one of our members wished to single out IMPHL in anything; and isn't just a paranoid assumption.

RID never put a spy in IMPHL and never will. The only potential "spy" is Theep, who had an alt in IMPHL to my knowledge, but he wasn't in RID at the time I had hear about it. Even out of respect for IMPHL, I told one of your members about the possiiblity of Theep having a spy in IMPHL.

Our statement, "RID is THE Imperial guild on Starsider," was probably one of the most blown out of proportion statements I can think of. I can root all drama that occured between RID and IMPHL to that statement. I regret ever saying it, not because of what it meant, but because of how it was misinterpereted.

The statement was directed towards TRGA, a Rebel guild, in a post completely unrelated to IMPHL. How IMPHL could have assumed it was a statement against them completely mind boggled me. It could have been directed towards... SHC for all anyone knew. Not that it was my intention to make any Imperial guild feel inferior to us. The statement was in the heat of the moment, directed towards Rebels, and a threat to Rebels. NOT against other Imperials, and certainly not just IMPHL.

Also, IMPHL repeated posts on the Starsder forums about, "IMPHL being the best Imperial powerhouse," completely dwarfs that one statement I made months ago. I dont mind IMPHL making posts about how great they are. It's good to see a guild so proud of themselves and their acomplishements, but at least understand that you are not the only guild that is proud of yourself. Do you honestly think that anyone would be in their guild if they didn't seriously think it was the best guild? That being said, I DO think RID is the best guild and YOU think IMPHL is the best guild. That also ties into OC thinking they are the best guild and even WAKE thinking they are the best guild. Calling yourself the best guild doesn't mean you think other guilds are worthless. It's simply an opinion, not a fact, intended to express your interest in being in your own guild.

That's about all I can say. I said it many times before, and I'll say it again. I dont wish to have enemies in IMPHL, and I want all of RID to understand that too.

You must realize that I am impartial, and I do remove RID members that give us a bad name. Inform your members to take pictures of RID members bothering anyone, and have the pictures directed to me. If they are recent photos, I will remove whichever RID is responsible.

very good point about the term "politics" and i understand your conotation now....

now the drama doesnt spark at the "RID is the imperial guild on SS" post.... i will admit that post was probably the worst possible timing in SS history lol but it actually sparks to a small bit of info from just before that which will be discussed in our sit down

and as for the deal about how u kick rid people out and so on.... true, i have seen it with theep.... another thing i have talked to the member who recieved the tell about a spy..... this tell came from you lexx... theep said it as well, but you were angry i was reading your boards and you were talking to someone else and you made a statement that what was on your boards was for yall... and i understood this, then you apparently followed that statement up with the claim that "RID could have a spy in IMPHL at the snap of a finger"

i was not mad about the spy thing, IMPHL has nothng to hide! my responce and radges responce were in a public forum for yall to go see...

Post by Guest » Mon May 22, 2006 8:48 am

Szul wrote:So, I thought of a compromise.

This is what I am reading:
IMPHL appears upset because they desire respect from SS community as the leaders of Imperial PVP. They feel that Issele intentionally keeps them down and uses her influence to prevent IMPHL from gaining respect and a chance to prove they can lead Imperial PVP. IMPHL would like a chance to lead the rebuilding of the old Network.

Issele seems to feel that IMPHL are being unreasonable and childish, because she has tried to include them in the Network that she was trying to rebuild, because no one else was bothering and she stepped up to the plate.

So what I propose is this:
Issele's health is not good and she wants to do some hardcore RPing with TRGA, so maybe it would be a good idea to take a break, just finish the Lokian Event since TRGA is involved, and let IMPHL show what they can do with rebuilding the Imperial Network.

IMPHL has an open and unimpeded chance to prove to SS community that they can lead by example and rebuild the Network in time for Restuss Themepark. Any respect or disrespect that they earn is a result of their own actions, and no one else is to blame or be held accountable.

Does this sound accurate and acceptable?

you got it all wrong as well.... im not getting my point across in these posts apparently... it's is not your fault or RID's fault... my words as they are typed are being taken the opposite way then what i intend so it is obviously a problem with the way i am conveying my message..... i would also like to get you in vent and explain

Post by Guest » Mon May 22, 2006 8:49 am

Erougn wrote:And if your gonna reply bmpn, at least take the time to spell my toon's name right. If you want to discuss this on comms I can set up a public channel. My IGN is Erougn.

I actually get the feeling that you're a decent person with a sense of honor about gaming. I'm definately not trying to exacerbate the situation, but if I don't say how I feel than we're both wasting our time.

wasnt a mispelled name out of lack of respect bro.... simply i forgot how to spell it and didnt see it in the post so that i could copy it... its no big deal you too are included in the vent meeting and i hope you come!

Post by Guest » Mon May 22, 2006 8:54 am

allright ima stop reading here this is my last post.... im very furstrated with the responces to be honest... not specifically with RID but only a couple memebers.... and myself for not conveying the message i came to make correctly... so i will leave this for the vent meeting, it is a lot more simple to catch a persons meaning and context when hearing thier voice... you can sense their sarcasm and attitude and feel them out a lot better!

so with that said ill be checking in with everyone and waiting for the meetings times to be set up

thank you to everyone who read and took the time to read it all and respond

Bumpn

Szul

Post by Szul » Mon May 22, 2006 1:43 pm

Anonymous wrote:
Szul wrote:So, I thought of a compromise.

This is what I am reading:
IMPHL appears upset because they desire respect from SS community as the leaders of Imperial PVP. They feel that Issele intentionally keeps them down and uses her influence to prevent IMPHL from gaining respect and a chance to prove they can lead Imperial PVP. IMPHL would like a chance to lead the rebuilding of the old Network.

Issele seems to feel that IMPHL are being unreasonable and childish, because she has tried to include them in the Network that she was trying to rebuild, because no one else was bothering and she stepped up to the plate.

So what I propose is this:
Issele's health is not good and she wants to do some hardcore RPing with TRGA, so maybe it would be a good idea to take a break, just finish the Lokian Event since TRGA is involved, and let IMPHL show what they can do with rebuilding the Imperial Network.

IMPHL has an open and unimpeded chance to prove to SS community that they can lead by example and rebuild the Network in time for Restuss Themepark. Any respect or disrespect that they earn is a result of their own actions, and no one else is to blame or be held accountable.

Does this sound accurate and acceptable?

you got it all wrong as well.... im not getting my point across in these posts apparently... it's is not your fault or RID's fault... my words as they are typed are being taken the opposite way then what i intend so it is obviously a problem with the way i am conveying my message..... i would also like to get you in vent and explain

Fair enough. Give me a time and I'll log into Vent and give you a listen. I thought I had the root of all this crap figured out, but obviously I was wrong. But thats because my issue is not the same as Lexx's and Issele's, so I'm looking at this from an entirely different POV.

Takura

Post by Takura » Mon May 22, 2006 5:13 pm

*sits back and watches* Anyone else want some popcorn??

Issele
Captain

Post by Issele » Mon May 22, 2006 5:49 pm

Who is guest?