To RID

A place for forum users to meet and greet the members of RID.

Moderator:Lexx Yovel

Szul

Post by Szul » Sun May 21, 2006 2:30 am

BTW, I was aware that you tried to send me tells back when, but I assumed it was due to my having guild:IMPHL banned from my Merchant Tent. At that particular time I was extremely agitated and frustrated trying to help Eru's noob toon with a Kashyyk quest series, and believe me when I say that any attempts at a discussion would have resulted disasterously. When I am in that kind of mood, I turn into the fucking anti-christ. I still scare my wife and she's been with me for 11 years.

Just thought I'd explain why you were ignored, since you mentioned it on the other board and I did indeed put that challenge forth.

40% of my time online I am AFK, but I have AFK flag turned off. I just run a looping /AYT macro and go watch TV or do housework, but that time you were indeed ignored on purpose and I apologize for that, but it was actually a good thing.

Post by Guest » Sun May 21, 2006 11:29 am

Szul wrote:Good to hear.

Lexx is a good kid, he works hard on RID, he has a lot of enthusiasm and dedication to his guild, and I have high respect and admiration for him to be the kind of person he is at such a young age. I have yet to see him insult or react negatively to anyone. Sometimes his adolescent enthusiasm comes across as condescending to those who do not know him, but he is just a teen with a lot of love and enthusiasm for his guild. You cannot fault him for that, I wish I could get that enthusiastic about things.

I'm going to ask that the other members of RID take example and just let this go as a misunderstanding gone horribly wrong, and Bumpn, I ask that you please ask the same of IMPHL. In another month we're going to have some new GCW content and we need to unite and be fighting the Rebels, not slinging hate at each other.

We cool?

Bro when IMPHL allied itself with OC.... I personally Invited RID..... I have wanted this squasjed for some time and even Lexx can confirm this.... i will ask IMPHL to let all beef with RID go, but i cannot garuntee anything man....

I will explain this the best possible way i know how.... Me and Rad'ge think a little trashtalk is healthy.... everything has trashtalk from your football games to your boxing matches to XBOX live... and we allow it to a certain degree.... I personally have a line i dont like crossed and have voiced it many times to IMPHL.... if you kill someone and wanna say PWNT or omg u go slaughtered dude!.... to me thats cool, yet when u want to take it further then that it is either unnaceptable..... or provoked.

now i am speaking about this because alot of RID doesnt feel the same way about this... but thats life yall, we have to look past eachothers difference in oppinion and roll with the blows... yet another thing thats the same everywhere.... people see things differently

there will be things we do that you guys dont 100% agree with.... load ganking for example... it says when u go overt that you are attackble by opposing factional players AT YOUR OWN RISK... i do not fell guilty for load ganking what so ever... if someone goes overt and shuttles right into theed then frankly they deserve it..

now im rambling ok ok... back to the point, yea u got my word that i wont trash talk.... with exception of issele because she is rebel now and in my opinion no longer in any affiliation with RID and i will trash talk to her because as ive stated I personally was done dirty by her in specific and as was my guild..... and i can ask my guild to no trash talk, but so much pented up frustration wont be dropped over night please try to understand that, and know i will do what i can to make sure that the IMPs are on top in the GCW stuff soon to come

and another thing that was spoke about amongst IMPHL recently was the E3 and its new GCW content.... as we understand it there will be 2 bases full of quests and for every person who completes the quests that base gets more NPC's..... WE NEED EVERY IMP DOING IT! and IMPHL has allready agreed to offer our help to anyone (INCLUDING RID) that is IMP and whats to help with that and also needs help..... so u guys know who to call when that comes if yall need a little extra fire power.

Apium
Colonel

Post by Apium » Sun May 21, 2006 11:38 am

Anonymous wrote:
Szul wrote:Good to hear.

Lexx is a good kid, he works hard on RID, he has a lot of enthusiasm and dedication to his guild, and I have high respect and admiration for him to be the kind of person he is at such a young age. I have yet to see him insult or react negatively to anyone. Sometimes his adolescent enthusiasm comes across as condescending to those who do not know him, but he is just a teen with a lot of love and enthusiasm for his guild. You cannot fault him for that, I wish I could get that enthusiastic about things.

I'm going to ask that the other members of RID take example and just let this go as a misunderstanding gone horribly wrong, and Bumpn, I ask that you please ask the same of IMPHL. In another month we're going to have some new GCW content and we need to unite and be fighting the Rebels, not slinging hate at each other.

We cool?

Bro when IMPHL allied itself with OC.... I personally Invited RID..... I have wanted this squasjed for some time and even Lexx can confirm this.... i will ask IMPHL to let all beef with RID go, but i cannot garuntee anything man....

I will explain this the best possible way i know how.... Me and Rad'ge think a little trashtalk is healthy.... everything has trashtalk from your football games to your boxing matches to XBOX live... and we allow it to a certain degree.... I personally have a line i dont like crossed and have voiced it many times to IMPHL.... if you kill someone and wanna say PWNT or omg u go slaughtered dude!.... to me thats cool, yet when u want to take it further then that it is either unnaceptable..... or provoked.

now i am speaking about this because alot of RID doesnt feel the same way about this... but thats life yall, we have to look past eachothers difference in oppinion and roll with the blows... yet another thing thats the same everywhere.... people see things differently

there will be things we do that you guys dont 100% agree with.... load ganking for example... it says when u go overt that you are attackble by opposing factional players AT YOUR OWN RISK... i do not fell guilty for load ganking what so ever... if someone goes overt and shuttles right into theed then frankly they deserve it..

now im rambling ok ok... back to the point, yea u got my word that i wont trash talk.... with exception of issele because she is rebel now and in my opinion no longer in any affiliation with RID and i will trash talk to her because as ive stated I personally was done dirty by her in specific and as was my guild..... and i can ask my guild to no trash talk, but so much pented up frustration wont be dropped over night please try to understand that, and know i will do what i can to make sure that the IMPs are on top in the GCW stuff soon to come

and another thing that was spoke about amongst IMPHL recently was the E3 and its new GCW content.... as we understand it there will be 2 bases full of quests and for every person who completes the quests that base gets more NPC's..... WE NEED EVERY IMP DOING IT! and IMPHL has allready agreed to offer our help to anyone (INCLUDING RID) that is IMP and whats to help with that and also needs help..... so u guys know who to call when that comes if yall need a little extra fire power.

not to undermine anything you said but who are you??
swtor: Aeroxis

Apium Auvair- Master Medic
Kalice- Master Architect
Aurelie Auvair- Jedi Master
Victoire Auvair- Master Armorsmith

phow-jin

Post by phow-jin » Sun May 21, 2006 11:47 am

that was bumpn

bumpn

Post by bumpn » Sun May 21, 2006 11:48 am

LexxYovel wrote:P.S: I am quite flattered that you dedicated an entire section to RID on the IMPHL forums. It made me chuckle to see an entire post with an accumulation of everything RID has said on the RID forums against IMPHL. The fact that you hate RID with such a fanatical passion only tells us that you and the rest of your members cannot get RID off your minds. I know your provoking us so we can give you an excuse to bother us in-game. I know your looking for every little oppurtunity to bash RID, and let me tell you, I'm sitting back and laughing about it.

Pure comic relief. That really made my day bumpn :P

Too bad IMPHL cannot harm RID. You can insult us over and over again in-game. The cure for that is /ignore

Say what you like about RID on the SS boards. The cure for that is /report

Bounty hunt us all you like. We'll fight back, or die trying. We wont bounty hunt Imperials ourselves but we'll defend ourselves. And quite frankly, no RID minds suffering death penalties... oh, there are no death penalties. Cure for that, /shrug

IMPHL, I have quite frankly had enough trying to be diplomatic with you. You failed at that the second you failed to grasp basic logic. If a RID member or two leaves our guild to join IMPHL, fine. We'll respect their decision. We'll look for someone else, and the cure for that, /recruit

IMPHL needs to relax and stop making posts with such passion. At least our posts are made in a semi-civilized manner without an expletive every 2 sylables.

nah dude u got it all slope sided man..... we aint looking for nothing there, we got sick of hearing what was typed on yalls private boards and having no way to say anything back.... we didnt want to do it on the SS boards becuase that would just cause drama, and problems for everyone...

I TOLD NARVOK TO MAKE A NEW SECTION FOR RID!

i have asked you for acces to your vent to come talk to you and the rest of your guild and to present my side of the story which looks like a novel there typed out... but the fact of the matter is i was given nothing but a postponed responce over and over again.... It was not my intention to cause yall to get angry,

understand this though lexx.... Rad'ge made the first post there and that was made in IMPHL's private forums and he wanted the "SPY" he was told u guys had in our guild (i cant remeber if it was u that told him this or where he got this info.... ill find out if anyone cares to hear, but i do know theep told us this ontop of whoever else said it) anyways... he wanted the spy to take it to yall.... it was a responce to issele's post where she first states she knows we dont want trouble... then tells yall we know exactrly what we are doing and yada yada....

if you think i or any other member of IMPHL care enough about our drama to feed as much into it as u give us credit for lexxxxypooo.... well then your wrong bro... This is a video game, its not politics to me... its not mind games or griefing to me.... its about helping my friends in game get cool stuff.... work together and kill the rebellion.... because frankly THE MOVIES ENDED WRONG

here is what happened:

u know the emporer gets pushed down that thing by vader right?

then all the sudden luke is all excited and Bumpn comes out of no where and decapitates him... then kicks whats left of him down there to join the emporer... same with darth

then for the rebels attacking outside.... RID swoops through with their uber pilots and kills them all in about 3 seconds and it was game over!

and the whole time this was happening the rest of IMPHL was down there killing ewoks and drinking beer goofing off with OC and WAKE and SHC and the rest just laughing.....

but no George lucas had to make it a happy ending for the little furr balls.....

===============================================

that up there man ^^^^^

thats the stuff i get a kick out of... not "griefing" or ruining guilds or political assasinations or any of that crap dude... thats you and your guys take our action way to serious man.... When OC held the summit i remeber reading the posts about who should go... and seeing many people express that they fear it to be a political assasination of issele... now i dont roleplay and couldnt tell if that was some sort of roleplay... but i laughed at that as well as u may have laughed at our post......

If you honestly think we would have taken it so serious that there would have been a political assasination.....then dude u need to take a break form this game in order to realize that it is..... in fact a game

anyways moral of the story:

if you think i care enough about drama to play mind games like this.... YOUR WRONG, if you think i take this game seriously enough to think of these actions as political.... YOUR WRONG

ITS A GAME TO ME>>>> A PLACE TO PVP

if pvp here dies.... i go to xbox till it comes back and play halo 2..... just trying to help yall understand who i am

bumpn

Post by bumpn » Sun May 21, 2006 11:51 am

oh an yea.... my thread was a little pissed off but i just got done reading issele's post where i was told i ride the short bus as she jumped topics a million times but i apologize.... thats one of the times where i over reacted!

Post by Guest » Sun May 21, 2006 11:51 am

bumpn wrote:oh an yea.... my thread was a little pissed off but i just got done reading issele's post where i was told i ride the short bus as she jumped topics a million times but i apologize.... thats one of the times where i over reacted!

ok i just woke up sorry... what im trying to say is one of my threads in the RID section of the IMPHL forums geez ima go get some coffe.....

Apium
Colonel

Post by Apium » Sun May 21, 2006 12:49 pm

If we had a spy in imphl it wasn't approved by us. I've never heard anything from this spy. Theep has an account in imphl. Theep is gone and his other account was never a member of your forums. Who was this spy??
swtor: Aeroxis

Apium Auvair- Master Medic
Kalice- Master Architect
Aurelie Auvair- Jedi Master
Victoire Auvair- Master Armorsmith

Post by Guest » Sun May 21, 2006 1:42 pm

Apium wrote:If we had a spy in imphl it wasn't approved by us. I've never heard anything from this spy. Theep has an account in imphl. Theep is gone and his other account was never a member of your forums. Who was this spy??

beats the hell outta me /shrug

BUMPN

Post by BUMPN » Sun May 21, 2006 2:06 pm

Erougn wrote:I don't PvP much. In fact I have very little time for the ground game at all. I do know one thing. Szul is a straght shooter and if you have a problem with him you have a problem with me. He may be old, but at least he's crusty.

As far as Issele is concerned, I haven't been here long enough to know who she is. But I have been here long enough to know when a high profile player is bailing. I also know that Imps griefing Imps belittles us all, bumpn, for that your guild sux and is totally guilty. If you were a real leader you'd give those 12 yos some direction. So screw you and your condescending bullshit.

see here we are with the griefing.... I DONT GRIEF ANYONE!

nor does my guild.... sure we trash talk a couple of people who we dont like (mostly yall at the time) but no we dont grief

to grief is to make the game un enjoyable to a certain player or group of players.... ISSELE singling my guild out and making us the blacksheep of the fuckin empire for simply defending ourselves against OC in the beginning of this whole thing is what started this!

griefing? u mean logging into the boards and seeing every imprial guild jump down our throat?

calling us: HACKERS< BRIBERS< SPLOITERS< CHEATERS<

when we were none of this? so what would u do? if i go to the SS boards and make sure the whole server thinks your garbage for all of that crap? your gunna talk trash the same fucking way you did in that post above

i came to yalls boards with good intentions and this is the kinda shit that gets me angry guys

remeber erogn or whatever your name is man....
when you point a finger at someone you got 3 pointing back at you!

Szul

Post by Szul » Sun May 21, 2006 2:17 pm

I'm not talking about simple trash talking, I am talking about verbal harrassment of any and all RID members passing through an area, for no other reason than the fact that they have a RID tag. I watched Morin, Telica and some others do that to some new RID recruits, with you standing right there, and they left RID the next day. That is why I got pissed off and got involved.

As for any continuting hatred of IMPHL members towards me? Well, I gave my apologies to both you, and IMPHL as a whole, because where I went was too far and out of line, and to be truthful, most of it was intentionally written to piss you all off, because I was told that you could read our forums. Like I said, I'm an old school griefer and I get giggles pissing people off when I get in the wrong mood, and just can't stop myself. I was in the wrong for doing it.

But it tweaked me that you guys were spying on our internal forums, so I threw as much gas on the fire as I could. I know you guys think of it as us bashing you all behind your back and you can't defend yourselves, but we view it as holding a mirror under the bathroom door to watch us take a shit, then you all bitching because it stinks. We were both in the wrong, especially me because I was doing it because I knew how much it pissed you all off.

Anyway, if my apology is not acceptable to other IMPHL folks, then it should be strictly personal between me and those people, not RID and IMPHL. These kids play this game to have fun, just like you say you do, they don't play to get griefed because they wear the RID guildtag.

If peeps want to hate me as an individual, bring it. They won't be the first, they won't be the last. "Respect", "Admiration" and "I Like You" from a video game are things that I honestly do not care about, or need, to validate my RL life.

But please leave the undeserving RID members out of it. Thats all I am asking here.

Szul

Post by Szul » Sun May 21, 2006 2:22 pm

BUMPN wrote:
Erougn wrote:I don't PvP much. In fact I have very little time for the ground game at all. I do know one thing. Szul is a straght shooter and if you have a problem with him you have a problem with me. He may be old, but at least he's crusty.

As far as Issele is concerned, I haven't been here long enough to know who she is. But I have been here long enough to know when a high profile player is bailing. I also know that Imps griefing Imps belittles us all, bumpn, for that your guild sux and is totally guilty. If you were a real leader you'd give those 12 yos some direction. So screw you and your condescending bullshit.

see here we are with the griefing.... I DONT GRIEF ANYONE!

nor does my guild.... sure we trash talk a couple of people who we dont like (mostly yall at the time) but no we dont grief

to grief is to make the game un enjoyable to a certain player or group of players.... ISSELE singling my guild out and making us the blacksheep of the fuckin empire for simply defending ourselves against OC in the beginning of this whole thing is what started this!

griefing? u mean logging into the boards and seeing every imprial guild jump down our throat?

calling us: HACKERS< BRIBERS< SPLOITERS< CHEATERS<

when we were none of this? so what would u do? if i go to the SS boards and make sure the whole server thinks your garbage for all of that crap? your gunna talk trash the same fucking way you did in that post above

i came to yalls boards with good intentions and this is the kinda shit that gets me angry guys

remeber erogn or whatever your name is man....
when you point a finger at someone you got 3 pointing back at you!

This needs to stop. He's thinking you are attacking his guildies, and he is defending out of anger.

You are thinking he is attacking your guildies, and you are defending out of anger.

Its a viscious cycle that keeps going and going because no one is willing to back down first.

It needs to stop or we're never going to resolve this.

Issele
Captain

Re: To RID

Post by Issele » Sun May 21, 2006 2:31 pm

BUMPN wrote:so the truth comes out.... you have been drug along by Issele

all i see on the forums is yall defending yourselves and thats fine.... I too would support my guild all day everyday!

but it all comes down to the fact that.... you have all been misled, as i told the new IMPHL ex RID members WE WERE DONE DIRTY BY ISSELE!

SZUL if you care to shut your mouth long enough to hear the full story instead of acting like a RL badass on these forums u can contact me anytime....

Lexx.... i have given u the story behind my distate for RID more then once, but you are too closed minded to even consider it! I have sat back and watched as you have twisted my words and manipulated them to your be and nefit..... for instance when you where told about the IMPHL core... your post said that i told you "IMPHL WOULD LEAD THE CORE AND NO RP'ERS WOULD BE ALLOWED!" .... this is a flat out lie and you know that!

i said we would start a core for PVP anyone be them rp'ers or strict pvpers it doesnt matter.... anyone was welcome to join it! and another point i stressed was THIS IS NOT A CORE LED BY IMPHL but a network of alliances where everyone is equal and IMPHL will be a member in the core that they will start

.... up until i seen this post i had alot of respect for lexx, he is far more mature then I would have ever expected from someone his age.... but after that post! /thumbsdown

this whole beef between IMPHL and RID was not started by IMPHL! Yes we did drag it out a little and maybe over react in a couple cases.... but it began with ISSELE and her EGO! my whole guild was misled by her to believe that she was the leader of the core and she ran it with an iron fist.... to my own suprise lexx revealed that the core was run by all guilds equal!

we were told by issele that all victories by former greats such as Nos and Axis were won by her supreme tactic and the "Network" that she runs....

after sitting in NOS's TeamSpeak for an hour or so.... i mentioned this idea to Stridder and STL... and thier responce (and i quote) "who the fuck is issele?"

after talking to old axis memebers i have learned that they did in fact join her network... they stuck around for about a week and decided it was useless and left and cut all ties...

i cant prove this and i dont expect you to believe me... but ive been bugging lexx to let me in yalls vent alone, for some time so that i could give my side of the story....

i dont mind being flamed here, or being called a liar... i dont mind at all simply because i have told my side of the story and i know for a fact it is true! and if you choose not to believe me thats up to you!

SZUL you are the worst form of hipocrit! how are u going to call us exploiters and griefers then say that you will exploit sher kar to come get us? Well buddy ill see you tonight at the tounry!

Issele you are the worst kind of liar and fake! You claimed for so long to be the most hardcore imp and imp guild.... then you go rebel ROFL! plus u said repeatedly how rebels need to die and so on... then i have pics of you on leave tickling them while pvping... and to go even further u have a post on here where u stated you would hire rebels as mercanaries to kill us? Very hardcore rebel!

Lexx.... you have been misled by issele, and i really really DO hate to do this... but I TOLD YOU SO! dude i called it out, told u she was up trga's ass.... you guys are called by 90% of IMP pvp'rs as rebels in disguise, and i wanted nothing more then peace and an alliance and pvp but lies and manipulation wouldnt allow it... im very dissapointed that you twisted my words in that post but... oh well nothing i can do!

my story is told!

FLAME ON GUYS ..... or LETS MOVE ON

its really up to yall

You want the truth... here it is:

Its kind of hard to believe your stance on Role-players when at the last event we had IMPHL members were spanning" ALL Role-players leave Starsider! Role-players DO NOT belong on OUR server. Followed by constant griefing of Role-player guilds on this server by IMPHL.

I was never the leader of the Core. My part in the Core was to do events and bring Imperial guilds together. What I did for the Core, The Network I did FOR the leaders of this allaince many worked hard to build. Carine founded the Network. If anyone was its leader, it would have been him. I did nothing in the Network without the approve of ALL the leaders in the Network because that is how it was and I has happy it was like that. I was even leary about being one of the Mods on the fourms but the leaders wanted me too so I said ok.

Show me ONE place where I evenr posted or claimed to be leader of the Core. We did not want to see the Core die so some of us worked our butts off to try to not let it die and I faught tooth and nail to not let it die. Show me ONE place, ever I said I lead the Core. I was a Rep of the Core, an Diplomate and worked 3 years doing events for us.

Show screenshots and Logs please of what you claim I said about NoS and XFOR and who ever else. Post em here please. I told you who were members of the Past Network and I TOLD you if you look in the movie RID made you could see for youself. ITS ALL IN THAT MOVIE OF THE FIRST CONFERNCE. What I said was that Role-playing guilds and pvp guilds COULD work together and that was the proof how we ALL use to team up for the same cause, to fight rebels. Do you really listen to what I say or is this just all a issue where you misunderstood me and just assmumed what I said instead of checking it out with me? Why in the hell would I say something I could not back up when ALL the Conferences were flimed of who was there and who was not? What would it matter anyways? But you want to twist something into a lie. In the 3 years the Network/Core was active NOT one time did anything like this happen except with IMPHL. All the Core/Network guilds never had a issue with each other or bashed each other. You need to take a look at that fact.

When IMPHL left the Network and posted about it on Starsider boards, a lot of guilds in the Network were upset about that post and IMPHL. I asked if I could meet with IMPHL and work out any issues and the Network guilds said yes. I did not have to do this but volenteered to do it because I gave a damn. I really wanted to fix any issues we had and bring Imperial Network back together like it once was with IMPHL a part of it and for that matter, ALL Imperial guilds. Many of us met about this and honestly wanted to fix this. Ask Lexx, ask SHC, ask WAVE, ask THM.

I meet with you guys for two hours and you told me that the reason you all left the Network was that you did not feel a part of the Network and felt you were ignored and picked on. I sat there for 2 hours and listened and did this because I see myself as a nobody but just someone who really cared and you can ask anyone in the Network that 99% of the stuff I have done in the past was for other people and not me. Many of the events I did I was in the background and others where in the sporlight.

We spoke that night for 2 hours on Dantooine and we came up with some ideas to bring IMPHL and RID closers. I even asked if you guys would be willing to help RID with some pvp training and you said yes. We left that night on good terms and with a lot events planned to bring us together and all Imperial guilds. And to bring IMPHL back. You can not say this is not the truth.

The next day I got a /tell from you asking if I could come into IMPHL vent to talk. I told you I was not feeling good and could we do it another night. You said ok and next thing I got a /tell from one of your members saying I suck, RID sucks and Lexx sucks. Your member said he had 1/3 of the vote and his vote was to have nothing to do with RID, Network and that Lexx, me and RID were a joke. I told your member I was not feeling well and could we please talk about this later. This came out of the blue after the 2 hour talk we had the night before that I really wanted to fix all this. I sent Lexx the logs of all this. Every since this IMPHL has bashed me left and right. The night we meet for 2 hours I did nothing but try my best to solve these issues and if you may have noticed I was the only one who came forward to try to solve this after you guys made that -I am leaving the Network- post. Most of the Imperial guilds wanted to wash there hands of IMPHL but after you shared with me how IMPHL felt and why you guys pulled out, did not I sit there with you for 2 hours working on ways to bring us all together. Show me one place before this that I have trashed IMPHL.

After the meeting where I showed I gave a damn, since that day I have been griefed by IMPHL and so has RID. Your claims are unfounded and cannot be supported because they are not true. Talk to me, come to me and sit down with me, Lexx and few more and lets talk about the truth, work this out once and for all. I can show you tons of screen shots I have been sent, I have taken how IMPHL has gone out of thier way to spread hate about me. Lets get at the truth here.

Right after that meeting is when IMPHL began to grief RID any chance you guys got IG, on the Forums and even our own boards. Do you relaize that RID took it upon themselfs to TRY to work it out right after you guys posted on the boards about the Network? Did any other guild come to you like we did? But we sure have gotten treated like shit for it. You want statictics: 90% of the Imperial guilds wanted IMPHL kicked out of the Network before you guys left once you started all that crap with OC on the forums. A few of us said, let em work it out between themselves and many of us were glad when OC and IMPHL became friends. Then it seemed your next target was RID because I stepped forward and met with IMPHL to try to work things out. This is the truth and this is what happened. You say IMPHL felt left out of the Network? Try being a part of the team and not bashing people all the time and maybe, just maybe all this may stop. Oh you can keep bashing me if you want, I can take it. Just know this Bumpn, the truth does come out in the end. I can back up everything I say because I AM telling the truth.

2 days after getting out of ICU and the hospital when I got back home and logged into SWG I was in the Cantina helping a new players and IMPHL comes in and starts spanning : Issele likes 15 year old boys everyone beware. The new player sent me /tell asking who you all were. I said just ignore them. The new player wanted to meet a rebel guild , Xaneth walked in and I told the guy to talk to Xaneth. IMPHL kept bashing role-players, spanning crap about my char. I sent Rogue a /tell and asked if if they could stop, that this guy was new to SWG, Rogue replied back: Oh we are just role-playing and you guys kept spanning: Issele does 15 year olds... and you wonder why people have a issue with IMPHL???? I let you guys get to me that night cos I was still sick, Dude get a clue, I was in ICU for 4 days! Xaneth told me to just ignore you guys and we even moved to the other side of the Cantina, but did IMPHL stop? No, you guys kept at it. I logged out. You won. Never saw that new player again.... TRUE STORY

What the hell is your problem?

Do you REALLY want to slove this once and for all? Then step up and meet with me Lexx and any people you want there. I will log everything that is said and post it here. You want to get at the truth once and for all, work this out so we can get beyound this? I offering that to you in a sincere manner. Balls in your court. Heck why not invite the whole community since just yesterday you posted a long list of guilds IMPHL has had issues with. Ask youself why is it IMPHL has had so many issues with 90% of the guilds on Starsider? Is it them or maybe is it the way IMPHL tries to communicate with others? I am not saying this to be mean I am saying this that you really need to look at that. IMPHL is great at PVP, everyone knows that. But your people skills sucks. You can do 100 things good but do one thing wrong and one thing wrong is what people will see and judge you buy, not the 100 good.
Last edited by Issele on Sun May 21, 2006 3:45 pm, edited 6 times in total.

Lexx Yovel
RID Leader/Mayor

Post by Lexx Yovel » Sun May 21, 2006 3:03 pm

Okay, well I understand. I dont want to drag this on any longer, I just want to clear up any misconceptions.

First thing is I know you dont grief anyone. Basically anything you have done is within game mechanics. Whether it is frowned upon is a completely different subject altogether. Only grief that's been caused is trash talking. I'm not talking about saying, "you got owned," after you kill someone. I doubt anyone could be remotely offended by that. What I'm talking about is complete harassment, and I know Szul posted a picture of such an example. It's no longer up (either he took it down intentionally or the link is simply gone), but if you'd like me to PM this example, I can do so. I dont wish to post it publically. Regardless, it's old news, but your free to request to see the picture it if you'd like to understand what our idea of "offensive" is.

Also I don't know why RID is considered such a strict RP guild. People use calling us an RP guild as some form of an insult. I'll tell you now, we are faaaaar from being a strict RP guild, and we are faaaar from being a strict PvP guild. That is one major reason why Issele left to seek a more fullfilling RP position, and that is completely up to her, because that is her play style (I also must add that Issele is still in RID, but just as an alt. So Issele isn't just all of a sudden none of RID's business). But if you think we focus on just either PvP or RP, that is just a incorrect assumption. We prefer the middle-ground casual guild. That is what RID is, and that is what we take pride in. We dont single out multiple other playstyles just to strive in one game play option. We allow diversity. We have RP'ers there, PvP'ers here, and pilots up there. Quite frankly, that is why the PvP guilds look down on us for RP'ing too much and PvP'ing too little, and that is why the RP guilds look down on us for PvP'ing too much and RP'ing too little.

Why did I bother listing the above? Because I want to get rid of the common stereotype of RP'ers and PvP'ers being common enemies. Nothing I have said in this post is remotely RP'ish. I honestly dont care if people think of us as PvP'ers, or an RP'er guild. Either way they are ignorant to the fact that we attempt to dabble in a little of everything. Lets put it this way. You can strive at RP'ing, or you can strive at PvP'ing, OR you can be adequate in both.

Now, onto my statement of "it's politics." Politics is a general term. It's not just who you vote for as president, or whatever. You say, "This is a video game, its not politics to me." In that very statement your attempting to clear something up. That is politics. Unintentionally perhaps, part of the game is politics to you. Perhaps politics is too strong a term, but I honeslty cant think of an equivalent. "Social dilema" maybe??

Honeslty I dont enjoy "social dilemas", I'm just letting you know that it's apart of what you do as a leader, and your doing it subconsciously.

The IMPHL vs OC war was not something RID wanted to get involved in. I honestly dont understand why both OC and IMPHL came to us urgently requesting assistance from us. Why us? RID held a friendly relationship with both OC and IMPHL. If we had supported either one of you in the war, it's mean we'd be killing other Imperials and be losing an ally. We preferred to stay out of the conflict, but I gave advise to Reirae, believe it or not, supporting him the most.

We never wished to single out IMPHL, it was never our intention. I'd like to be directed to a picture, link, or anything that suggests RID, or any one of our members wished to single out IMPHL in anything; and isn't just a paranoid assumption.

RID never put a spy in IMPHL and never will. The only potential "spy" is Theep, who had an alt in IMPHL to my knowledge, but he wasn't in RID at the time I had hear about it. Even out of respect for IMPHL, I told one of your members about the possiiblity of Theep having a spy in IMPHL.

Our statement, "RID is THE Imperial guild on Starsider," was probably one of the most blown out of proportion statements I can think of. I can root all drama that occured between RID and IMPHL to that statement. I regret ever saying it, not because of what it meant, but because of how it was misinterpereted.

The statement was directed towards TRGA, a Rebel guild, in a post completely unrelated to IMPHL. How IMPHL could have assumed it was a statement against them completely mind boggled me. It could have been directed towards... SHC for all anyone knew. Not that it was my intention to make any Imperial guild feel inferior to us. The statement was in the heat of the moment, directed towards Rebels, and a threat to Rebels. NOT against other Imperials, and certainly not just IMPHL.

Also, IMPHL repeated posts on the Starsder forums about, "IMPHL being the best Imperial powerhouse," completely dwarfs that one statement I made months ago. I dont mind IMPHL making posts about how great they are. It's good to see a guild so proud of themselves and their acomplishements, but at least understand that you are not the only guild that is proud of yourself. Do you honestly think that anyone would be in their guild if they didn't seriously think it was the best guild? That being said, I DO think RID is the best guild and YOU think IMPHL is the best guild. That also ties into OC thinking they are the best guild and even WAKE thinking they are the best guild. Calling yourself the best guild doesn't mean you think other guilds are worthless. It's simply an opinion, not a fact, intended to express your interest in being in your own guild.

That's about all I can say. I said it many times before, and I'll say it again. I dont wish to have enemies in IMPHL, and I want all of RID to understand that too.

You must realize that I am impartial, and I do remove RID members that give us a bad name. Inform your members to take pictures of RID members bothering anyone, and have the pictures directed to me. If they are recent photos, I will remove whichever RID is responsible.

Szul

Post by Szul » Sun May 21, 2006 3:57 pm

And there you go. Thats why I admire this kid so much. He even gives a public admission that RID gets less respect from the Starsider community than IMPHL feels that they do. Difference is that RID does not get upset and start kicking and screaming insults at IMPHL and every other guild who we feel are disrespecting us.

Ok, so I got a hair up my ass and griefed IMPHL in defense of my guildmates. I'm a griefer, thats a personality fault I have to deal with. Yes, RID has a griefer as a member. They are aware of it. But so does IMPHL. I am not going to name names, but a duck is a duck and it takes a griefer to recognize a griefer. However Lexx does ask me to control myself, and I do so to the best of my ability out of respect for him. I don't have to be in RID, I can be out on my own griefing fools and nitwits and having a grand old time. Its often tempting, but I think Lexx has a good thing going with RID and I am content to remain for now.