Attention RID: Please respond to this

A place for members to discuss general information about RID.

Moderator:Lexx Yovel

Should we have a detachment guild for PVP/GVG?

Yes
25%
No
75%

Total votes: 16

Vogik
Attention RID: Please respond to this

Post by Vogik » Sun Apr 09, 2006 3:24 pm

Okay, on a few servers I play on (especially the more pvp oriented servers), my guild has the main guild, in this case RID. This guild would be mostly composed of Low level combat professions, traders, entertainers, or anyone else who doesnt want to guild war alot.

Then, aside from the main guild, we would create another guild named RID- or RIDW (RID Warriors), or something along those lines. This guild would be more PVP and Guild war orriented. This guild would consist of mainly high level combat professions who love PVP'ing/GVG'ing... This way we could fight against other guilds who are jerks to us and not get low levels/traders/ents in the line of fire.

Any ideas? Suggestions?

Also, vote on the poll please.

Theep

Post by Theep » Sun Apr 09, 2006 3:33 pm

In these sad times all of RID needs to stick together

Lexx Yovel
RID Leader/Mayor

Post by Lexx Yovel » Sun Apr 09, 2006 4:59 pm

Good idea (dont worry, I'm not shooting you down lol), but I personally think unity is key.

Most of RID's enjoys fighting anyways, and most Crafters are the alts of fighters, so basically everyone likes participating in PvP.

CerexHendrix

Post by CerexHendrix » Sun Apr 09, 2006 5:40 pm

yea, like lexx said, most people have alts.

Vogik

Post by Vogik » Sun Apr 09, 2006 5:59 pm

Well.. Thats what i was saying.. Your Crafter stays in RID.. then Your fighter joins RID-

Szul

Post by Szul » Mon Apr 10, 2006 2:22 am

Theep wrote:In these sad times all of RID needs to stick together

QFE

Like Lexx said, we all enjoy PVP, and I think that he should be asking that question of new recruits if he's not already, just so we maintain a strong PVP attitude to RID.

Apium
Colonel

Post by Apium » Mon Apr 10, 2006 2:33 pm

Hopefully we never engage in a guild war with someone whos cheap enough to attack anyone under level 70.

CerexHendrix

Post by CerexHendrix » Tue Apr 11, 2006 9:04 pm

^/agree

Santos
Colonel

Post by Santos » Wed Apr 12, 2006 9:19 am

Id have to say yes, as most wars DONT have rules like tags being neutrality. Another reason would be this: If people got tired of fighting, they would have to completely detatch themselves from the guild.

Vogik

Post by Vogik » Wed Apr 12, 2006 9:57 am

telemchus wrote:Id have to say yes, as most wars DONT have rules like tags being neutrality. Another reason would be this: If people got tired of fighting, they would have to completely detatch themselves from the guild.
yay for support! lol, i know its not going through, but thanks to everyone for responding so quickly.

bizob

Post by bizob » Wed Apr 12, 2006 9:06 pm

Don't feel bad that your idea didn't go through. At least you offred up an idea, and a well thought out one at that. You also used the proper channel and tools (the poll feature). Keep those ideas coming!

Vogik

Post by Vogik » Wed Apr 12, 2006 9:15 pm

bizob wrote:Don't feel bad that your idea didn't go through. At least you offred up an idea, and a well thought out one at that. You also used the proper channel and tools (the poll feature). Keep those ideas coming!
I'm not retarded :?

Kurke_Aumea
Colonel

Post by Kurke_Aumea » Wed Apr 12, 2006 9:30 pm

No one said you were. It's just that people have a history of bringing things up in a manner that doesn't end properly. I can remember a few occasions where some peeps brought some thigns up and it just created headaches because they didn't go through the proper channels.

Waucod Meesman
Village Idiot

Post by Waucod Meesman » Thu Apr 13, 2006 6:06 pm

Why is everyone looking at me?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Kurke_Aumea
Colonel

Post by Kurke_Aumea » Thu Apr 13, 2006 8:45 pm

Waucod Meesman wrote:Why is everyone looking at me?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Because we know it makes you paranoid.

:P