The Imperial Summit?

A place for members to discuss general information about RID.

Moderator:Lexx Yovel

Lexx Yovel
RID Leader/Mayor

Post by Lexx Yovel » Thu Apr 13, 2006 4:16 pm

That is a very intruigueing story Szul.

I'll tell you now, if anyone ever tried overthrowing me, I'd do whatever it took to kick those people out of RID, whatever their reasons may be. Call me crazy, but I didn't build up this entire PA from the ground up to have it snatched from me by people who have no idea what you have to go through to build a PA. Okay, that's enough of that... lol!

Besides that, Szul is 101% correct. Reirae let this happen, and now he's lost control.

I honestly dont want war with IMPHL, and as much as I'd like an alliance with them to work, it simply wont happen. We'll still go to the summit, but any ties with IMPHL are pretty much destroyed.
Last edited by Lexx Yovel on Thu Apr 13, 2006 4:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Issele
Captain

Post by Issele » Thu Apr 13, 2006 4:18 pm

LexxYovel wrote:That is a very intruigueing story Szul.

I'll tell you now, if anyone ever tried overthrowing me, I'd do whatever it took to kick those people out of RID, whatever their reasons may be. Call me crazy, but I didn't build up this entire PA from the ground up to have it snatched from me by people who have no idea what you have to go through to build a PA. Okay, that's enough of that... lol!

Besides that, Szul is 101% correct. If Reirae wanted to take action, he's do it now. He's either in denial of what's going on, and is too "sissy" to do anything about it (if you dont mind me saying), or he is simply allowing this grief to take place.

I honestly dont want war with IMPHL, and as much as I'd like an alliance with them to work, it simply wont happen. We'll still go to the summit, but any ties with IMPHL are pretty much destroyed.

They removed Reirae as leader of IMPH and the way Bumpn explained it to me is each member of IMPH is a leader who holds a 1/3 vote. They did this when Rei took a few weeks off from the game. So under that new guide, Reirae only holds also 1/3 of a vote as to what IMPH does. He no longer is the leader. Bumpn told me this in Reirae's presence. IMPH wants to pvp and there means to do it seems to try to piss off a guild enough that they will declare war against them. In the mean time they have admitted to using exploits, they are constantly fighting with most of the community. Now Mek is fighting them and this too, not on Meks side, will start in a mud slinging on the boards the next week.

Basically this is getting old. I use to respect IMPH, I stopped the night they wanted to met with me in there Vent and I told them I was not feeling well and next messages I got from them was to trash RID, Lexx and the Network. Censes in IMPH is that RID is a joke and I have yet to hear them personally recant that. What IMPH did was uncalled for but goes right into the guilds current focus. IMPH has not let up and won't. They just move from one guild to another to try to piss them off enough that they declare war, starting with OC. If you look back at that war IMPH used ever under handed tactic they could.

Imph is like the bullies on the playground who cannot play well with others and think they are the best. No matter how good you think you are, there is always someone better. IMPH will never understand that. They remind me of the BH Miriam and I am sure they will end up in the same boat he did. Just a bad memory. There will always be this type of player in MMPOGs. I have seen them come and go for 9 years now, as I am sure many of you have as well. IMPH is making there own bed in this community and it isn't a nice one. My stance against IMPH came when they started picking on RID. I don't care what they say about me, I have stood up for this community and people know I care that SS is a nice community for players to play on. I could write a thesis on IMPH but I won't.

Apium
Colonel

Post by Apium » Thu Apr 13, 2006 4:27 pm

Issele wrote:They removed Reirae as leader of IMPH and the way Bumpn explained it to me is each member of IMPH is a leader who holds a 1/3 vote. They did this when Rei took a few weeks off from the game. So under that new guide, Reirae only holds also 1/3 of a vote as to what IMPH does. He no longer is the leader. Bumpn told me this in Reirae's presence. IMPH wants to pvp and there means to do it seems to try to piss off a guild enough that they will declare war against them. In the mean time they have admitted to using exploits, they are constantly fighting with most of the community. Now Mek is fighting them and this too, not on Meks side, will start in a mud slinging on the boards the next week.

Basically this is getting old. I use to respect IMPH, I stopped the night they wanted to met with me in there Vent and I told them I was not feeling well and next messages I got from them was to trash RID, Lexx and the Network. Censes in IMPH is that RID is a joke and I have yet to hear them personally recant that. What IMPH did was uncalled for but goes right into the guilds current focus. IMPH has not let up and won't. They just move from one guild to another to try to piss them off enough that they declare war, starting with OC. If you look back at that war IMPH used ever under handed tactic they could.

Imph is like the bullies on the playground who cannot play well with others and think they are the best. No matter how good you think you are, there is always someone better. IMPH will never understand that. They remind me of the BH Miriam and I am sure they will end up in the same boat he did. Just a bad memory. There will always be this type of player in MMPOGs. I have seen them come and go for 9 years now, as I am sure many of you have as well. IMPH is making there own bed in this community and it isn't a nice one. My stance against IMPH came when they started picking on RID. I don't care what they say about me, I have stood up for this community and people know I care that SS is a nice community for players to play on. I could write a thesis on IMPH but I won't.

/superagree
swtor: Aeroxis

Apium Auvair- Master Medic
Kalice- Master Architect
Aurelie Auvair- Jedi Master
Victoire Auvair- Master Armorsmith

Apium
Colonel

Post by Apium » Thu Apr 13, 2006 4:31 pm

I'm going to talk to reirae one more time. Not for RID or IMPHL but for himself. It is kind of frustrating to have to give up on a friend, but if he chooses to stay with imphl then he is just as bad as them. :(
Last edited by Apium on Thu Apr 13, 2006 4:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Kalice- Master Architect

Szul

Post by Szul » Thu Apr 13, 2006 4:33 pm

Issele wrote:IMPH wants to pvp and there means to do it seems to try to piss off a guild enough that they will declare war against them. In the mean time they have admitted to using exploits, they are constantly fighting with most of the community.

They just move from one guild to another to try to piss them off enough that they declare war, starting with OC. If you look back at that war IMPH used ever under handed tactic they could.

Imph is like the bullies on the playground who cannot play well with others and think they are the best.

And there it is, you said it twice. There is nothing that anyone can do, and if Reirae actually did lose all of his /guildremove and disbanding powers, then say hello to the new Griefer PA of Starsider. IMPHL will never change until they all leave the PA/server/game.

So glad I chose RID over IMPHL, it would suck to be a part of that mess.

Szul

Post by Szul » Thu Apr 13, 2006 4:37 pm

Apium wrote:I'm going to talk to reirae one more time. Not for RID or IMPHL but for himself. It is kind of frustrating to have to give up on a friend, but if he chooses to stay with imphl then he is just as bad as them. :cry:

Well, its hard to leave your baby behind. Been there, done that and shed tears over it. You can let him know that I've been where he is. I was lucky and had my secret alt backup to piss in their Cheerios and disband my PA.

This is of course, assuming that he has lost all ability to remove people or even just disband the PA.

Apium
Colonel

Post by Apium » Thu Apr 13, 2006 4:39 pm

Szul wrote:
Apium wrote:I'm going to talk to reirae one more time. Not for RID or IMPHL but for himself. It is kind of frustrating to have to give up on a friend, but if he chooses to stay with imphl then he is just as bad as them. :(

Well, its hard to leave your baby behind. Been there, done that and shed tears over it. You can let him know that I've been where he is. I was lucky and had my secret alt backup to piss in their Cheerios and disband my PA.

This is of course, assuming that he has lost all ability to remove people or even just disband the PA.

Wow szul you make it sound so umm gay

Kalice- Master Architect

Szul

Post by Szul » Thu Apr 13, 2006 4:50 pm

Apium wrote:
Szul wrote:
Apium wrote:I'm going to talk to reirae one more time. Not for RID or IMPHL but for himself. It is kind of frustrating to have to give up on a friend, but if he chooses to stay with imphl then he is just as bad as them. :(

Wow szul you make it sound so umm gay

heh Well if you'd ever founded, built and run a guild, then you would not be saying that.

A good guild founder puts a lot of blood, sweat and tears and the damn thing becomes very personal to you, almost like a child. Use of baby is not gay, its a feeling of parent and child.

Apium
Colonel

Post by Apium » Thu Apr 13, 2006 4:59 pm

I can imagine.

Kalice- Master Architect

Dragonus

Post by Dragonus » Thu Apr 13, 2006 7:04 pm

*cheers* matron a spy too :D seems i cant make it friday even if i was allowed to go upgrading my comp agn !! :D

Issele
Captain

Post by Issele » Thu Apr 13, 2006 8:09 pm

I just met with Barrel IG from MEK. He said that Canner has been on the phone with some IMPH who told him IMPH plans to get MEK in a battle with IMPH and for MEK to get RID to help them and then to turn RID and MEK against each other. So this is a head ups. Barrel told me with this issue as of tonight MEK will not war IMPH and will send out a guild mail for MEK members to ignore IMPH. Barrel said I could share this info with Lexx and RID.

Szul

Post by Szul » Fri Apr 14, 2006 5:04 am

Issele wrote:I just met with Barrel IG from MEK. He said that Canner has been on the phone with some IMPH who told him IMPH plans to get MEK in a battle with IMPH and for MEK to get RID to help them and then to turn RID and MEK against each other. So this is a head ups. Barrel told me with this issue as of tonight MEK will not war IMPH and will send out a guild mail for MEK members to ignore IMPH. Barrel said I could share this info with Lexx and RID.

And this kids, is why you stay away from drugs and alcohol.

WTF are those nitwits from IMPHL thinking? LOL, thats just ridiculous. I'd seriously thought I'd heard it all re: MMOG Drama until reading this... wow.

Waucod Meesman
Village Idiot

Post by Waucod Meesman » Fri Apr 14, 2006 11:47 am

Why do the bad guys think we're on there side?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Theep

Post by Theep » Fri Apr 14, 2006 6:54 pm

Why should we trust mek? I like them better than imphl, but we cant really pick a side. I think that most guilds are jealous of RID atm, and everytime someone says something bad about RID, take it as them just wishing they were in RID.

Szul

Post by Szul » Sat Apr 15, 2006 3:43 am

Theep wrote:Why should we trust mek? I like them better than imphl, but we cant really pick a side. I think that most guilds are jealous of RID atm, and everytime someone says something bad about RID, take it as them just wishing they were in RID.

Yea and you quit RID today. Whats the deal with that?

:?