Call To Arms

A place for forum users to meet and greet the members of RID.

Moderator:Lexx Yovel

Cannar
Call To Arms

Post by Cannar » Thu Apr 13, 2006 8:08 am

MEK will be creating an offshoot guild with which to war against IMPHL Fri and Sat night. We will be attempting to get as many of our allies envolved as possible, and if we have other guilds participate, we will create a tag using the first letter of each participating guild. I'm asking our old frineds in RID to join us in this endevor. Lexx and Isselle, you are invited to the leader level private discussion in our private alies forum

http://www.mekclan.net/swg/modules.php? ... =8156#8156

I'll be inviting TRGA, SHC and anyone else who is interested. I hope to hear from you all.

Cannar

matron

Post by matron » Thu Apr 13, 2006 8:17 am

hell yea! KILL!!!! i hate those cocky $%% %%$ #@#$ @@##$ $#$ #@@#$%$ #@#$ %#$#@#% $#$#@ $##$ #$ #$#@#$$ #@ @$#@....... well thats what i think of them :twisted: Lexx? Kill?

Lexx Yovel
RID Leader/Mayor

Post by Lexx Yovel » Thu Apr 13, 2006 8:29 am

Hehe, you'll need to save that gun for TRGA's right now :P

Before we make any decisions about IMPHL we'll see how their summit meeting goes :wink:

matron

Post by matron » Thu Apr 13, 2006 8:33 am

but lexxxxxxxx..... aaawwwww /whimper ill take em both on at same time, i dont even care. not like they can ever touch me anyways :twisted:

Post by Guest » Thu Apr 13, 2006 8:50 am

That will all be after the fight has taken place.

matron

Post by matron » Thu Apr 13, 2006 8:51 am

huh? kill?

Cannar

Post by Cannar » Thu Apr 13, 2006 9:10 am

TRGA is interested, If MEK RID and TRGA allied, we would diff have at least an equal footing.

Lexx Yovel
RID Leader/Mayor

Post by Lexx Yovel » Thu Apr 13, 2006 9:50 am

RID are currently at war with TRGA, but that's ending Friday night to my knowledge.

Cannar

Post by Cannar » Thu Apr 13, 2006 9:58 am

We will hold off until after the imp meeting, and continue to build support till then.

matron

Post by matron » Thu Apr 13, 2006 10:08 am

hhhmmmmm now im really interested in this meeting lexx. do i have the go ahead to "attend"?

Lexx Yovel
RID Leader/Mayor

Post by Lexx Yovel » Thu Apr 13, 2006 10:41 am

I'll try seeing if you can go, only for observational purposes though.

matron

Post by matron » Thu Apr 13, 2006 10:45 am

of course. like i said, i have leadership experiance from both sides of the GCW. i can just talk through bizob via tells if i really need to. and a show of RID power sounds helpfull at the moment.

Cannar

Post by Cannar » Thu Apr 13, 2006 11:01 am

We are thinking of calling the war guild, "The Coalition of the Willing" 8)

Lexx Yovel
RID Leader/Mayor

Post by Lexx Yovel » Thu Apr 13, 2006 11:18 am

matron wrote:of course. like i said, i have leadership experiance from both sides of the GCW. i can just talk through bizob via tells if i really need to. and a show of RID power sounds helpfull at the moment.

Good idea Matron! Bizob will be the official speaker, but sending messages for him to relay is a good idea, so that everyone can talk.

And good name Cannar 8)

matron

Post by matron » Thu Apr 13, 2006 11:22 am

lol kool. what i mean original by "attend" was go with out them knowing im going :P just replaced missing stealth parts and itching to try it out sum more. but yea, if i were invited officially and had a voice through biz, that would be great. i want to be there when IMPHL shows their true colors,

rofl new sig!

"Begun, the flame wars have"