Issue with IMPH

A place for members to discuss general information about RID.

Moderator:Lexx Yovel

Lexx Yovel
RID Leader/Mayor

Post by Lexx Yovel » Fri Apr 07, 2006 2:37 pm

Hehehe. The thought is amusing, but I dont see it happening. We have a lot planned already, that a war with IMPHL would be distracting. Besides finding it difficult to kill other Imperials, it wouldn't solve too much. Right now our current option, and our best option, is it initiate a cold-war with IMPHL. I already banned them from all Fort Oasis structures... and if I see an IMPHL in Fort Oasis, I'll probably cityban him/her.

Issele
Captain

Post by Issele » Fri Apr 07, 2006 3:44 pm

matron wrote:i almost wich i were rebel. so i could go sf in theed and wait for a IMPHL and go bye bye speeder...... in your hinest opinion lexx..... could we take IMPHL in a guild war? it would be funny as hell if every rid respeced a alt to spy :P a whole invisable army

IMPH has turned into griefs the lowest form of players. This is the /tell they sent me when I would not meet with them cos I was sick and not feeling well which I told them:

rad'ge tells you: my vote as 1/3 of IMPH ground leaders, is that you and the network are a joke, you are on a power trip that is beyound belief, NoS, Axis and Gank would have never followed you, lexx or anyone in this joke, those were the main pvp guilds, and we will take the torch without you bs as far as we are concerned

Lexx Yovel
RID Leader/Mayor

Post by Lexx Yovel » Fri Apr 07, 2006 4:08 pm

I cant believe how much IMPHL has degraded themselves over the past couple of weeks... eventually they will reduce themselves to nothing, and IMPHL will simply cease to exist.

I dont know why Rad'ge sent such a hostile tell to you, considering we never offended IMPHL in any sort of way. All this is making me want to do is prove to the galaxy how superior WE are.

Issele
Captain

Post by Issele » Fri Apr 07, 2006 4:44 pm

LexxYovel wrote:I cant believe how much IMPHL has degraded themselves over the past couple of weeks... eventually they will reduce themselves to nothing, and IMPHL will simply cease to exist.

I dont know why Rad'ge sent such a hostile tell to you, considering we never offended IMPHL in any sort of way. All this is making me want to do is prove to the galaxy how superior WE are.

If bring to this server cool events and working hard to unite the Imperial guilds labels me as being on a power trip then I glady accept the label. We work hard on those events. The first Imperial conference Carine and I spent four months planning it and two days before that event Carine and I stayed up all night decorating and by the time the event happened we had stayed up fo 28 hours. I put my heart and soul into these events and my pay off is when I get those /tells that say: Issele Thank you and RID and the Network for giving me the best time in SWG I have ever had in SWG.

Starsider was the 1st server to have the Emperor on the server and that is something I am proud of that WE the network worked our butts off to do...

IMPH has no clue what we have done and how hard we have worked. You are right, I give IMPH 2 months before they are no more.
Last edited by Issele on Fri Apr 07, 2006 9:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Theep

Post by Theep » Fri Apr 07, 2006 5:05 pm

Ill make those 2 months hell
Last edited by Theep on Sat Apr 08, 2006 10:51 am, edited 1 time in total.

Daiho
Lieutenant Colonel

Post by Daiho » Fri Apr 07, 2006 5:57 pm

I would like to see the screenshot too if I can ... Here's my email adress : mathieu_proulx_@hotmail.com

Thx Issele and those IMPHL will be ignored of me forever :twisted:

Waucod Meesman
Village Idiot

Post by Waucod Meesman » Fri Apr 07, 2006 7:29 pm

Invisable army thats diabolical I like it!!!

Issele
Captain

Post by Issele » Fri Apr 07, 2006 9:26 pm

Daiho wrote:I would like to see the screenshot too if I can ... Here's my email adress : mathieu_proulx_@hotmail.com

Thx Issele and those IMPHL will be ignored of me forever :twisted:

I sent you the screen shot... Can you post it here? I don't know how to do that.

Dragonus

Post by Dragonus » Sat Apr 08, 2006 5:56 pm

invisible army would be awsome how many spies do we have ? only one i kno in RID is me :(

Daiho
Lieutenant Colonel

Post by Daiho » Sat Apr 08, 2006 11:37 pm

How do I post the screen shot? Can I email it to you and you post it?

Here is the screenshot

Theep

Post by Theep » Sun Apr 09, 2006 12:40 pm

I had a long talk with bumpn last night, and imphl does not have a problem RID, they have a problem with the core and the network. It seems to me that the only way for RID to earn more respect these days is to become good at pvp. I dueled bumpn last night after him and telica were talking smack to telica and I beat him first, then he beat me twice, but we didnt db each other or anything. No spitting on the corpse's or anything like that. I think that because I was able to beat him 1 time earned him respect, so I feel that Lexx needs to take the best pvper in RID and have them teach all of us. Im not exactly sure who is the best, it sounds like biz was a long time ago, and im sure he will be once he gets used to playing. I just want RID to earn respect.

Leviathen
Colonel

Post by Leviathen » Sun Apr 09, 2006 12:43 pm

I don't think we need to do anything to earn their respect. We don't need the respect of people who would kill their own kind. They need to be cut of from the Empire and shown what happens to those who turn their back on loyal imperials.

Sealed with a curse as sharp as a knife, doomed is your soul and damned is your life

Theep

Post by Theep » Sun Apr 09, 2006 12:52 pm

Vader killed imps too

Leviathen
Colonel

Post by Leviathen » Sun Apr 09, 2006 1:36 pm

But he did it for the sake of the empire, not for the sake of being a royal asshat.

Sealed with a curse as sharp as a knife, doomed is your soul and damned is your life

Lexx Yovel
RID Leader/Mayor

Post by Lexx Yovel » Sun Apr 09, 2006 2:23 pm

IMPHL is just a standard, "If you cant beat me in a duel, you suck," type of guild. They only have respect for PvP guilds, but I'm glad you showed them we aren't terrible at PvP. In reality, I like RID because of its diversity. We have members who like going to space, members who like PvP, RP, or questing... or a little of each.

I cleared up most things with IMPHL a while ago... I dont consider them friends, but I learn to get along with them, especially during battle.

I do want RID to be prominent in PvP, and the idea of training players in RID is a good idea. The issue isn't that we are weak at PvP, I think it's simply a matter of organization... but I think last night on Lok was a perfect example of how capable we were at organization.

For the first time in RID, we actually based groups off of our divisions, and it seemed to work well.