Event Feedback and Idea

Read and post about events occuring in RID

Moderator:Lexx Yovel

Issele
Captain
Event Feedback and Idea

Post by Issele » Fri Mar 31, 2006 5:18 pm

Hi guys and gals! I was so glad you all loved the DWB attack. I already have some ideas for my next production and some ideas that Lexx and I are tossing around for events but I like to hear some ideas from RID as to what you may want in events...

Feedback please..

Issele,
Dark Jedi Elder
RID Conclave

Lexx Yovel
RID Leader/Mayor

Post by Lexx Yovel » Fri Mar 31, 2006 5:22 pm

Yep, the DWB invasion at Ft. Oasis was awsome :)

I'll respond with some ideas in a moment, but I'd like to hear some ideas from the other members!

CerexHendrix

Post by CerexHendrix » Fri Mar 31, 2006 6:20 pm

Alright well as you know, the Imperial is not only tough on rebels but tough on smugglers. And what place in Tatooine has the most smuggling going on? MOS EISLEY!!! In the very same planet the base of RID is located. So cleanse it. I suggest maybe find a smuggler guild to war with and do it on the Mos Eisley streets or something....if smuggler guilds do exist.

Issele
Captain

Post by Issele » Sat Apr 01, 2006 3:42 pm

CerexHendrix wrote:Alright well as you know, the Imperial is not only tough on rebels but tough on smugglers. And what place in Tatooine has the most smuggling going on? MOS EISLEY!!! In the very same planet the base of RID is located. So cleanse it. I suggest maybe find a smuggler guild to war with and do it on the Mos Eisley streets or something....if smuggler guilds do exist.

Since the NGE there really are not any active Crime PA's around. Melkin tried to restart -A- but with not being able to make spice or smuggle he is currently thinking of disbanning -A- again due to the game just does not support these PA's.

Smuggler's currently can not smuggle. There are also currently 4 ST PA's ( boggles the mind, don't it?) However, I like your idea that RID could have more of a crack down on ME. I love what Lexx is doing with cities like Farpoint Valley.

Theep

Post by Theep » Sat Apr 01, 2006 4:16 pm

Is it just me or does it seem like Imps are always defending while rebs attack? Lets turn the tide and have the imps attack a rebel base. I dont really care where the fight is at, but I was wondering if you could take like fort tusken and put it in another place with no tuskens, and have a rebel guild defend it? I always wanted to attack fort tusken military style.

Issele
Captain

Post by Issele » Sun Apr 02, 2006 3:11 pm

Theep wrote:Is it just me or does it seem like Imps are always defending while rebs attack? Lets turn the tide and have the imps attack a rebel base. I dont really care where the fight is at, but I was wondering if you could take like fort tusken and put it in another place with no tuskens, and have a rebel guild defend it? I always wanted to attack fort tusken military style.

Great idea on us attacking. Lexx and I are working on a Imperial Crackdown on Lok.... I like the Fort Tusken idea too! I will add this to the list of events and make it happen.

Leviathen
Colonel

Post by Leviathen » Sun Apr 02, 2006 3:34 pm

I want an event during the day! When I can attend :P

Beyond that, too much is always in Mos Eisley these days... I say we explore at least other cities, if not planets.

Sealed with a curse as sharp as a knife, doomed is your soul and damned is your life

matron

Post by matron » Wed Apr 05, 2006 8:18 am

a fight on the corvette :P ive heard ideas that if you group with rebels, you can take em up with you, so we would be fighting rebel players, and the bad ass npc's with great loot. after 28 we can go overt up there, and it has a cloner. take like 5 imps, 3 rebels, they have an advatage if we take them up cause of the npcs...... both sides might have to fight the droids. hell for all i know, the rebel npc's might kill overt rebel players :roll:

Leviathen
Colonel

Post by Leviathen » Wed Apr 05, 2006 7:28 pm

Sounds like fun to me.

Sealed with a curse as sharp as a knife, doomed is your soul and damned is your life

Daiho
Lieutenant Colonel

Post by Daiho » Sat Apr 08, 2006 11:24 pm

April 8th

Very nice event Issele. A win on Lok and at Anchorhead! What a night :D