TRGA and/or TRGAX guildwar

A place for forum users to meet and greet the members of RID.

Moderator:Lexx Yovel

Szul

Post by Szul » Tue Mar 28, 2006 1:30 am

Theep wrote:heh.. friendly war?
Websters Dictionary:
War: (1) Open armed Conflict between two nations. (2) Any active hostility or struggle.
Friendly: (1) Like a friend, kindness. (2) Not hostile, supporting, helping.

Thats an oxymoron

Hostile is what I'm going to be if you nitpick my terminology again. :D

Szul

Post by Szul » Tue Mar 28, 2006 1:33 am

acer wrote:Szul, in the above note, did you mean Yavin instead of Dath? I can't think of a good reason to exclude Dath, and either way I'd like to include Yavin for all the Black Sun hunters.

Just because it falls under Adventure planet, I was thinking in black and white terms: Player City planets = war, but the Adventure planets = no war. Just seems simpler to remember. /shrug
Last edited by Szul on Tue Mar 28, 2006 1:43 am, edited 1 time in total.

Szul

Post by Szul » Tue Mar 28, 2006 1:38 am

LexxYovel wrote:Even real life wars have *some* rules of engagement... well at least they used to. Some wars prohibited the shooting of medics in war.

Also, the exclusion of Yavin, Musta, etc, etc is still in question. I want to know if it's okay with Acer if we let people fight on these worlds, as long as it's not in grinding areas or dungeons, like the DWB.

I see no reason to be PVPing on those planets other than just to grief the grinders. We have people running the Shard quest on Mustafar and also hanging around waiting on people to come for this or that farming. I've already seen Lestat camping the Facility as Overt (no idea why, wtf goes to Mustafar while Overt?) and camping that loading area there. Matter of fact he ganked Easaf the other night... who is only CL 70.

I also watched them gank a level 10 Overt loading into Nyms Starport last night, so believe me when I say that declaring Adventure planets areas for Open Warfare is inviting trouble.

Trust me, it would be a total mess to sort out who is offlimits and where and when on Mustfar or other planets, etc. KISS this deal, no reason at all to fight on Mustafar regardless of how Ep.3 cool it sounds.

Yavin? Heh... well I want to farm Black Suns in peace. Again, why war there? I see no justifiable reason to war on adventure planets.

Just make it Open Warfare only on Player City planets. That gives plenty enough areas to slaughter each other on. This is supposed to be a friendly war, and trust me... you do not want to turn me loose in a no-rules grief-fest.

matron

overt

Post by matron » Tue Mar 28, 2006 1:05 pm

i was running cursed shard and a rebel from RS shot me off my bike :evil: i cloaked and when he tryed driving off i returned the favor :lol: then he tryed kiteing me and ran into lava :roll: d*mb @$$

Lexx Yovel
RID Leader/Mayor

Post by Lexx Yovel » Tue Mar 28, 2006 2:42 pm

Your right Szul. I also overlooked the part where both sides can agree mutually to fight if they encounter eachother on an adventure planet.

Theep

Post by Theep » Wed Mar 29, 2006 3:52 pm

Im posting this here because I know acer will see this.
Acer I wanna tell ya that your doing a great job with TRGA atm. I dueled lestat last night, it was a very close fight with no cheap stuff or anything of the sort. In the end he beat me but he didnt db me! Thats the first time ive ever gotten into a fight wtih a reb and didnt get killed. But what was the coolest was that it was lestat of all people! I wanted to just tell you great job with how you are leading TRGA.

acer

Post by acer » Tue Apr 04, 2006 5:18 pm

I'll let Xaneth know! He's the bigshot over there, I just help him out. :D