Uncovered: Rebel Hideout on Lok

A place to discuss RID's war plans.

Moderator:Lexx Yovel

Saurat Seerdon
Lieutenant Colonel
Uncovered: Rebel Hideout on Lok

Post by Saurat Seerdon » Wed Jun 25, 2008 1:30 am

Cag and I were banned from RECON Galactic HQ by Svenny Beowulfe this afternoon for bounty hunting one of their 'guests' for what appeared to be a base bust. We saw 3 combatant imperial detachment centers, and rebels kept showing up. Unfortunately for us, the "guest" was inside a private structure they have placed in the center of the bases. I went S.F. to see if there was anyone brave enough to face me. I waited. nothing. So I set up a camp, sat down. After about 10 minutes I decided to leave. As I brought my swoop out, they rushed out of the building and blew it up. I managed to escape to return later that night for another target. An elder medic. I killed him with ease, and did a sweep of the area, rebels just sleeping out in the open, none of them were special forces, so i checked these new structures they set up. Combatant Forward Outposts. They'll be vulnerable soon, and I would like to assemble a strike team to wipe them out.

Also, I wish to request a war with RECON.
Apathy is Death.

Arev
Colonel

Post by Arev » Mon Jul 21, 2008 11:55 am

Update!

RECON is using this for its base busts. Currently, on that location are three Rebel SF bases.

Saurat Seerdon
Lieutenant Colonel

Post by Saurat Seerdon » Mon Jul 21, 2008 12:54 pm

Apathy is Death.