Ad Posted on War

A place to discuss RID's war plans.

Moderator:Lexx Yovel

Arev
Colonel

Post by Arev » Mon Oct 13, 2008 7:35 pm

Jonem wrote:Because during the discussion..The PvPers left?

I have to agree with Red..We dont have many PvPers that are very active (Im in Restuss for a few hours until i get bored of the same people trying to go get buffed out their asses and leave). I also dont see many RIDers in Restuss at all these days.

The opposite is true. RID gained more PvPers since the guild war discussion started. Xoseh and you returned, 'Red was somewhat around and now returned. Erougn has been more active. Of course, we have had our losses, including Shiftie and Ihip.

You don't have to be a self-proclaimed PvPer to participate in a guild war, and not all PvPers chill in Restuss either. I've never been a huge fan of Restuss because it promotes the "Galactic Gang War" and not a Galactic Civil War. But, that's neither here nor there. But, my point is that you can't measure RID's PvP capabilities by the number of people that hang out in Restuss. The numbers issue is completely moot and irrelevant to the discussion, considering how many battles we've all participated in Restuss where we've fought against Rebels, despite our numbers, and won.

Mikal
Second Lieutenant

Post by Mikal » Mon Oct 13, 2008 8:05 pm

RID as a whole didn't really gain any NEW PvPers lately...sorry Arev. And in all due respect, the "Galactic Gang War" is what happens in EVERY MMO that has PvP. It is going to happen. Thankfully it only really happens in Restuss here. Other games (UO..yeah, I'm friggin' old) it was a daily occurance no matter where you were. Now, to be fair, yes, we have been wanting to do this for a long time, and I am all for a guildwar, right here, right now, and I'll even only use my Ent if need be (I love embarrasing peeps when I actually hurt them a bit before I die hehe). I do however think that a vote is in order on whom we go to war with, whether guild-wide or amongst the officers. We have 2 guilds interested in warring with us, and I for one have some issues with a certain particular member of HERO (besides, many of my old guildies are HERO now hehe), so would love to war them and let some frustrations out hehe. We may end up getting wtfpwned in the long run, but it is all about fun eh? And to settle it once and for all, the wookiee guild would get owned by HERO...if not by skill but by sheer numbers lol.

Lexx Yovel
RID Leader/Mayor

Post by Lexx Yovel » Mon Oct 13, 2008 8:08 pm

I don't want to keep the guild waiting too long for a war, so I'd like a decision made soon. It may be against ChotW but we may make a vote on this as soon as possible.

Saurat Seerdon
Lieutenant Colonel

Post by Saurat Seerdon » Tue Oct 14, 2008 12:59 pm

yeah i can't wait for the guild war. :) got most of my 35s and stuff together...just gotta get exotic modifiers...

not going down without a brutal fight. :twisted:
Apathy is Death.

Xoseh
Major

Post by Xoseh » Tue Oct 14, 2008 5:10 pm

If it wasn't for meh you wouldn't have the agility. :p

<3

Saurat Seerdon
Lieutenant Colonel

Post by Saurat Seerdon » Tue Oct 14, 2008 6:16 pm

lol, true. thanks for that xoseh!
Apathy is Death.