Faction Bases Fixed

A place to discuss RID's war plans.

Moderator:Lexx Yovel

bizob
Faction Bases Fixed

Post by bizob » Tue Jan 25, 2005 5:47 pm

OK good news / bad news here.
the good news is faction bases have been fixed so we can start destroying rebel bases (like FA, hint hint). we should be able to get vulnerability times now that bases will actually Go vulnerable again. if you dont know how to check if a base is vulnerable, i will be posting a briefing on the basics of faction bases, stay tuned.
the bad news is... faction bases are vulnerable again. which means our base will be going vulnerable again. i was hoping to have some more time to stockpile mines and scanners and grind for those large turrets. i was also hoping to have a little advanced notice about the fix so i could reset our vulnerability time.
as many of you know RID isn't exactly an unknown guild anymore. word is out that we are imperial and we have a base right in front of our shuttleport. we have had several "attacks" in our city just in the past week, including one with a jedi. we've also been out and about the galaxy stirring up trouble with rebels, like ASF. there will be alot of people looking to take our base.
to help organize our defensive effort i will be starting a seperate thread here in the War Chamber. be sure to check in for updates about our beloved base.